Site Search:

TEFL International Supports Dave's ESL Cafe
TEFL Courses, TESOL Course, English Teaching Jobs - TEFL International
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Games for sale PRICE REDUCTION
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Enduro

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:30 am    Post subject: Games for sale PRICE REDUCTION Reply with quote

I have to get rid of a ton of stuff to move to a smaller apartment and I don't teach kids anymore so I don't need this. Prices include shipping.

Guess who - newer version. You can also download pdf files of other characters for this game from their website and use that instead of the supplied character sheets. 25,000
Now down to 15,000

Pass the Bomb - all cards accounted for, the bomb still works great, but it has a rattling sound when you shake it so don't shake it. 25,000
Now down to 15,000

Milles Bornes - 2 packs, all cards are there, but the card package is a bit destroyed 12,000
Down to 7000 each

Games Magazine Junior Kids Big Book of Games - well worn, but the puzzles have only been copied. Good condition 17,000
Reduced to 10,000

Double 6 Color Dot Dominoes (28 dominoes) - 15,000
Now 10,000

You can reach me at fuel.injected@hotmail or PM me if you want to make an offer.

Korean post office shipping is 4000 minimum for any package no matter how light. If you live in Ulsan, I'll knock 4,000 off each board game and the dominoes. Nothing off the book or cards
Enduro

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prices reduced
Enduro

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last chance. I'm donating everything to 아름다운가게 on Wednesday.

No last minute offers?
Enduro

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, suckers. It's all gone. Donated. No cheap charlies gets my stuffs for dirt cheap.
chrisinkorea2011

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enduro wrote:
Haha, suckers. It's all gone. Donated. No cheap charlies gets my stuffs for dirt cheap.

So rather than get any monetary amount whatsoever, you donated all the games and got ZILCH.

Kinda seems like youre the sucker. Good job with that business mentality! Rolling Eyes
candy bar

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enduro wrote:

You got any 50,000 won Starbucks GCs you want to donate?

Nobody getting anything over on you are they? Heck, if you can't get the price you want for it, you will just up and donate it.
Enduro

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candy bar wrote:
Enduro wrote:

You got any 50,000 won Starbucks GCs you want to donate?

Nobody getting anything over on you are they? Heck, if you can't get the price you want for it, you will just up and donate it.

Gosh! Heck, you're so darned smart. You must be a friggin' teacher.
Enduro

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chrisinkorea2011 wrote:
Enduro wrote:

So rather than get any monetary amount whatsoever, you donated all the games and got ZILCH.

Kinda seems like youre the sucker. Good job with that business mentality! Rolling Eyes

Yeah there, dooshy-guy, why let some neckbeard English "teacher" have it for almost free,when I can donate it to a charity organization and help raise money for someone who needs it. Back at ya there, dooshy: Rolling Eyes
candy bar

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enduro wrote:
chrisinkorea2011 wrote:
Enduro wrote:

Yeah there, dooshy-guy, why let some neckbeard English "teacher" have it for almost free,when I can donate it to a charity organization and help raise money for someone who needs it. Back at ya there, dooshy: Rolling Eyes

Hehehoho! Quit telling those falsies to redeem your esteem. That stuff went out the door with the rest of Tuesday's trash. By the way, I would have bought the dominoes if I had seen your post in time.
chrisinkorea2011

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enduro wrote:
chrisinkorea2011 wrote:
Enduro wrote:

Raise money for someone who needs it? Then why try to make a profit off of it in the first place? Why not just give it to charity and not worry about making any money off of it in the first place? Again NICE business mentality or even general mentality for that matter.

You sought a profit in the first place then try to make up a lame excuse when you cant get what YOU deemed a good price for used games.

Good job DOUCHE
Enduro

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right back at you, DOUCHEBAG CAPTAIN OF THE UNIVERSE
Enduro

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candy bar wrote:
Enduro wrote:
chrisinkorea2011 wrote:
Enduro wrote:

Hehehoho! Quit telling those falsies to redeem your esteem. That stuff went out the door with the rest of Tuesday's trash. By the way, I would have bought the dominoes if I had seen your post in time.

Sure you would have, you little tart. Actually, try looking up 아름다운가게. That's the charity I donated to
candy bar

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enduro wrote:
candy bar wrote:
Enduro wrote:
chrisinkorea2011 wrote:
Enduro wrote:

Sure you would have, you little tart. Actually, try looking up 아름다운가게. That's the charity I donated to

Are you suggesting that I go to the charity and ask them to return the dominoes?
rambler

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are the dominoes still available?
candy bar

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rambler wrote:
Are the dominoes still available?

I think he might be attempting to get the dominoes back. It seems he just wasn't patient. Now everyone wants in on the action. I hope he doesn't go up on the prices. I can probably give him a little more than the original asking price, but not much.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: