Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What would you do for a free drink?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Current Events Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lucas

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:23 pm    Post subject: What would you do for a free drink? Reply with quote

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2679321/Mayor-demands-police-investigation-British-girl-filmed-performing-sex-act-24-men-two-minutes-win-3euro-bottle-Cava-Magaluf-bar.html

Classy! Confused
Squire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't figure out what she actually did. Are we talking about oral sex here? A sex act could be all kinds of things.

What I find strange is 24 guys all managed to get it up in front of a whole bar of people and cameras for a 42 year old woman called Deirdre

The actions of a 42 year old chav *beep* don't surprise me at all, or the type of lads that go to Magaluf for a holiday.
Titus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She sucked twenty or so dicks for a drink. All the while knowing she was in public and being filmed. She did this because our society is shit, our souls are coal and so on.
On the other hand

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Squire wrote:

Quote:
What I find strange is 24 guys all managed to get it up in front of a whole bar of people and cameras for a 42 year old woman called Deirdre

Not that it really matters, but the sex-for-booze woman was 18. The 42 year old named Deirdre is a reality show star who for some reason the Daily Mail saw fit to bring into the coverage.

Anyway, glad to see the Daily Mail doing its usual two-for-one "tittilation + outrage" routine on this issue. I was worried they were going slack on that file.
Titus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Daily Mail formula is effective because average people are aware that their society is being dragged into a ditch. They do not understand the forces behind the degeneration and the DM would never move beyond dog whistle. They intuitively know it is a disaster. They're right.

Funny, isn't it OTOH. Leftists are in charge and find themselves defending the status-quo. How quickly the revolutionaries become the conservatives.
Titus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Not that it really matters, but the sex-for-booze woman was 18.

It was blowjobs for booze, and most of the recipients appeared to me to be college aged.

The woman is a tramp. The video is an argument for strict, proper patriarchy. She should be under her husbands thumb.
On the other hand

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
She should be under her husbands thumb.

Not sure that would have your desired effect, since she'd probably marry the kind of guy seen in that video, and he'd be suggesting drunken threesomes with hookers on the honeymoon.
PigeonFart

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disgraceful. This is indicative of the problems of modern society.

You can't just have a fun night out anymore without someone secretly filming you and posting it online.
Leon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titus wrote:
Quote:

It was blowjobs for booze, and most of the recipients appeared to me to be college aged.

The woman is a tramp. The video is an argument for strict, proper patriarchy. She should be under her husbands thumb.

How strict are we talking here? Pashtun strict? We are assuming that this would never happen in a patriarchal society why? Is it so much that our society is being degraded, or that now that we have modern communications we are able to see these sorts of stories more often and more easily, or are the stories of ancient orgies merely make believe?
J Rock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what I find more disturbing, that the girl actually blew a bunch of dudes in a row OR......that the last guy in line was still willing to partake after she worked over a bunch of dudes before him.

If I was there I would politely ask to go first!
Titus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the other hand wrote:
Quote:
She should be under her husbands thumb.

Not sure that would have your desired effect, since she'd probably marry the kind of guy seen in that video, and he'd be suggesting drunken threesomes with hookers on the honeymoon.

Women control access to sex. Men behave as women demand to gain access to sex.
Titus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
How strict are we talking here? Pashtun strict?

We aren't Pashtun's.

Quote:
We are assuming that this would never happen in a patriarchal society why? Is it so much that our society is being degraded, or that now that we have modern communications we are able to see these sorts of stories more often and more easily, or are the stories of ancient orgies merely make believe?

Society is being degraded. All measures of social health are in decline.
Fox

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leon wrote:
Is it so much that our society is being degraded, or that now that we have modern communications we are able to see these sorts of stories more often and more easily, or are the stories of ancient orgies merely make believe?

Ancient orgies and modern social degredation are not necessarily mutually exclusive if one takes a cyclical view of the matter.
Smithington

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titus wrote:
Quote:

Wow.
bigverne

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smithington wrote:
Titus wrote:
Quote:

Wow.

Surely you mean 'wow, just wow.'
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Current Events Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: