Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Israel and war crimes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Current Events Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kuros

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheUrbanMyth wrote:
Chaparrastique wrote:
Kuros wrote:

Israel has hit six UN-run facilities in a couple of weeks.

because they stash weapons or because they fire at Israeli positions.

Quote:
Hamas does use the tunnels to attack, but their targets seem exclusively to be IDF soldiers.

Come off it...do you think Hamas intends to only kill IDF soldiers when it fires thousands of rockets at Israeli civilian areas? how many Israeli women and children have been killed by Palestinian terrorists over the past 40 years?

Agreed. As for exclusively targeting IDF soldiers that is B.S

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_rocket_attacks_on_Israel

Quote:
Missiles, rockets and mortars have killed 28 people within Israel as of 17 July 2014.[1] Most of those killed were civilians, including children.[19]

I'm going to repeat myself:

Hamas does use the tunnels to attack, but their targets seem exclusively to be IDF soldiers.

The Iron Dome system is very inaccurate; only Hamas's missiles are less reliable.

----------

In summary, Hamas targets IDF soldiers with the tunnels, but its missiles are indiscriminate and hit whoever.
Chaparrastique

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
1. Why is everything so much worse when there are Jews involved?

Over 700 people have died in Gaza as of this writing. Muslims have woken up around the world. But is it really because of the numbers?

Bashar al-Assad has killed over 180,000 Syrians, mostly Muslim, in two years -- more than the number killed in Palestine in two decades. Thousands of Muslims in Iraq and Syria have been killed by ISIS in the last two months. Tens of thousands have been killed by the Taliban. Half a million black Muslims were killed by Arab Muslims in Sudan. The list goes on.

But Gaza makes Muslims around the world, both Sunni and Shia, speak up in a way they never do otherwise. Up-to-date death counts and horrific pictures of the mangled corpses of Gazan children flood their social media timelines every day. If it was just about the numbers, wouldn't the other conflicts take precedence? What is it about then?

If I were Assad or ISIS right now, I'd be thanking God I'm not Jewish.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ali-a-rizvi/picking-a-side-in-israel-palestine_b_5602701.html

Quote:
Amazingly, many of the graphic images of dead children attributed to Israeli bombardment that are circulating online are from Syria, based on a BBC report. Many of the pictures you're seeing are of children killed by Assad, who is supported by Iran, which also funds Hezbollah and Hamas. What could be more exploitative of dead children than attributing the pictures of innocents killed by your own supporters to your enemy simply because you weren't paying enough attention when your own were killing your own?
Chaparrastique

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titus wrote:
American media is Jews talking to Jews about what is best for The Jews.

Strange then that it is so anti-jewish?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anti-Israel-Bias-in-the-Media-BBC-Guardian-etc/142601532452857

Kuros wrote:

You seem to be laboring under many illusions as to the nature of Hamas.

I think I will take a word of a former member- the son of one of the founders- over yours.

Quote:
Mosab Hassan Yousef, the son of one of Hamas’s founders Sheikh Hassan Yousef, has said that the current conflict illustrates how the Islamist group’s disregard for human life is central to its ideology.

“Hamas does not care about the lives of Palestinians, does not care about the lives of Israelis or Americans – they don’t care about their own lives,” he said in an interview with CNN. “They consider dying for the sake of their ideology as a way of worship.”

Youssef – who left Hamas and converted to Christianity after becoming disillusioned and serving for a period as an Israeli spy – added that there was no way for Israel to reach any kind of compromise with Hamas, whose very charter calls for the destruction of the State of Israel and whose leaders have repeatedly called for the extermination of the Jewish people.

“Hamas is not seeking coexistence and compromise – Hamas is seeking conquest and taking over,” Yousef insisted.

But he went further to describe Hamas as part of an imperialist force seeking to establish an Islamic super-state – much like the so-called “Islamic State”, formerly known as ISIS, which seized control of much of Iraq and Syria.

“The destruction of the State of Israel is not Hamas’s final destination. Hamas’s final destination is building the Islamic khlifa (Caliphate) – which means an Islamic state on the rubble of every other civilization. These are the ultimate goals of the movement.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KakxXN5Z-XI&feature=player_embedded
Leon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chaparrastique wrote:
Titus wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anti-Israel-Bias-in-the-Media-BBC-Guardian-etc/142601532452857

You do realize that the guardian and BBC aren't American, right? Negative news reports tend to follow after you kill more than a 1,000 civilians, to call that bias is dumb.
Chaparrastique

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leon wrote:

You do realize that the guardian and BBC aren't American, right?

I never said it was, imbecile.

If you had actually clicked on the link (instead of simply reacting to the title of the link itself) you would have noticed it includes evidence of biased American as well as UK media.

I also already proved that American media is increasingly arab-owned. See the links posted earlier.

Quote:
Negative news reports tend to follow after you kill more than a 1,000 civilians

... especially if you're Israeli.

The Ukranian army is bombing civilian areas in eastern Ukraine-killing women and children- while the western media applauds.

Bashar al-Assad has killed over 180,000 Syrians, mostly Muslim, in two years -- more than the number killed in Palestine in two decades.

Thousands of Muslims in Iraq and Syria have been killed by ISIS in the last two months.

Tens of thousands have been killed by the Taliban.

Half a million black Muslims were killed by Arab Muslims in Sudan. The list goes on.

But when it comes to Gaza we get blanket reporting, up-to-date death counts; horrific pictures of the mangled corpses of Gazan children flood their social media timelines every day; one-sided interrogations of Israeli representatives.

If it was just about the numbers, wouldn't the other conflicts take precedence? What is it about then?

What is obvious is that we have athe victimisation of a country that makes more effort than any other army on earth to avoid civilian casualties. Do you know any other military that warns its enemies where and when it will attack, giving civilians time to move out the way? Do you?

The bias is in the selective and excessive focus/ condemnation of Israel.

if you really can't see that... then you need a lobotomy.
GENO123

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone have any proof that Israel uses more violence than other countries during war time? I think that would be very helpful to this thread.
Titus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chaparrastique wrote:
Titus wrote:

It isn't. The Guardian protects Jewish interests, as does the BBC. Liberal Jews see current Israeli behavior as being "bad for The Jews".

They're right. Here's a video of Israeli's singing joyous songs at the death of kids in Gaza:

http://electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abunimah/gaza-graveyard-sing-joyful-israeli-youths

Quote:
In her latest post, my colleague Rania Khalek makes reference to “a new racist chant mocking the more than two hundred children slaughtered by Israel’s merciless bombing campaign in Gaza: ‘Tomorrow there’s no school in Gaza, they don’t have any children left.’”

This video shows an Israeli mob actually singing in celebration of children’s deaths in the style of a soccer fans’ song: “In Gaza there’s no studying, No children are left there, Olé, olé, olé-olé-olé.”

^ Video in link.

This is bad for "The Jews" b/c they're setting themselves up for another disaster. Other than aging, guilt-ridden American protestants nobody is buying the Israeli BS. Picture an entire ethnic group (Arabs) who are seeing kids being murdered and the tiny, obnoxious killers singing in the streets about it.. How would you react?
Titus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://5tjt.com/when-genocide-is-permissible/

^ An Israeli paper, though the writer is an American.

Quote:
When Genocide is Permissible

x

I will conclude with a question for all the humanitarians out there. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu clearly stated at the outset of this incursion that his objective is to restore a sustainable quiet for the citizens of Israel. We have already established that it is the responsibility of every government to ensure the safety and security of its people. If political leaders and military experts determine that the only way to achieve its goal of sustaining quiet is through genocide is it then permissible to achieve those responsible goals?

It was first published in the Times of Israel, a major paper:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/when-genocide-is-permissible/
Titus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://rt.com/usa/177404-senate-support-iron-dome-israel/

Quote:
The Senate overwhelmingly approved an emergency measure early Friday that could give $225 million in additional revenue to Israel for the country’s Iron Dome missile defense system.

http://mondoweiss.net/2014/08/military-announce-hospital.html

Quote:
Al-Shifa hospital has received a phone call telling them a building of the hospital will be bombed.

At 16:30, the hospital received a call from an unlisted number, stating a building needed to be evacuated immediately.

The building is being used for overflow patients, and is directly across the road from the main hospital building. It is part of the hospital site, but building work has yet to be completed.

Israel, AIPAC, the media, Congress, etc are putting American lives and property at risk. For example:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohamed_Atta
Quote:
On April 11, 1996, Atta signed his last will and testament at the mosque, officially declaring his Muslim beliefs and giving 18 instructions regarding his burial.[9][14] This was the day that Israel attacked Lebanon in Operation Grapes of Wrath, which outraged Atta. Signing the will, "offering his life" was Atta's response
Leon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chaparrastique wrote:
Leon wrote:

You do realize that the guardian and BBC aren't American, right?

I never said it was, imbecile.

If you had actually clicked on the link (instead of simply reacting to the title of the link itself) you would have noticed it includes evidence of biased American as well as UK media.

I also already proved that American media is increasingly arab-owned. See the links posted earlier.

Way to jump to the personal. I clicked the link, didn't see anything that really proved anything about American media.

Chaparrastique wrote:
Quote:
Negative news reports tend to follow after you kill more than a 1,000 civilians

... especially if you're Israeli.

The Ukranian army is bombing civilian areas in eastern Ukraine-killing women and children- while the western media applauds.

Bashar al-Assad has killed over 180,000 Syrians, mostly Muslim, in two years -- more than the number killed in Palestine in two decades.

Thousands of Muslims in Iraq and Syria have been killed by ISIS in the last two months.

Half a million black Muslims were killed by Arab Muslims in Sudan. The list goes on.

But when it comes to Gaza we get blanket reporting, up-to-date death counts; horrific pictures of the mangled corpses of Gazan children flood their social media timelines every day; one-sided interrogations of Israeli representatives.

If it was just about the numbers, wouldn't the other conflicts take precedence? What is it about then?

What is obvious is that we have athe victimisation of a country that makes more effort than any other army on earth to avoid civilian casualties. Do you know any other military that warns its enemies where and when it will attack, giving civilians time to move out the way? Do you?

The bias is in the selective and excessive focus/ condemnation of Israel.

if you really can't see that... then you need a lobotomy.

You are really defensive and emotional about this stuff. So your argument is that we should obviously criticize Israel, and criticize others as well, ok I agree. There is however something you left out.

Do you care more when your friend, or someone you relate to, does something bad- or when an obvious villain does something bad? Do we support Assad, and would public opinion have any sort of effect on Assad as compared to a democratic state like Israel? If Israel set the same standards for themselves as someone like Assad does, than it would be different- but when someone who establishes high standards for themselves and violates them it gets different reactions than others. No need for a lobotomy to understand basic human nature.
Titus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regarding the media:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bt-Eo6aCEAACCk4.jpg

^ Note the importance between the 53 dead and 1 captured. That's from the BBC.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/jackie-mason-goes-anti-israel-722625

Quote:
Jackie Mason, who spent three years as an ordained rabbi before launching his six-decade career as a comedian, will claim during a radio show to air Sunday that Hollywood is run by Jews but is nevertheless "anti-Semitic," "ignorant" and "stupid" when it comes to issues involving Israel.

Mason is a regular guest on Aaron Klein Investigative Radio on Salem Radio's AM 970 The Answer in New York. Host Aaron Klein describes himself politically as an "independent" while Mason has been an outspoken conservative of late. Klein is an American operating from Tel Aviv and his is often considered the only major U.S. radio talk show broadcast from the Middle East. Both he and Mason are staunch supporters of Israel.

In a pre-recorded segment, Klein in Israel asks the 83-year-old entertainer from his home in New York to comment on "Hollywood geniuses" like Selena Gomez, Penelope Cruz and Rihanna, who have criticized Israel for its response to Hamas in an ongoing conflict in Gaza.

"They come from these kinds of anti-Semitic, low-class backgrounds where a Jew is the most disgusting thing in the world to them," Mason answers, according to audio obtained by The Hollywood Reporter. "The ironic thing is that it's Jewish people who own these Hollywood studios … And they all hire these people and they depend on them for a living. Every penny they made is made from Jews and they hate every Jew just by nature."

Ok so 1) their background is why they're critical and not Israeli behavior (this is a dominant theme in how Jews understand hostility to them ie The Authoritarian Personality, etc. Any criticism is due to the unique pathology of the person making the critique and not the heaps of dead kids and 2) mild criticism of Israel is i) saying Jews are the most disgusting thing in the world and 3) Hollywood ownership.

xxxx

A leak (though denied):

http://www.timesofisrael.com/day-22-five-soldiers-killed-four-of-them-in-mortar-attack-idf-bombards-gaza/#liveblog-entry-1038715

Quote:
Barack Obama: I demand that Israel agrees to an immediate, unilateral ceasefire and halt all offensive activities, in particular airstrikes.

Benjamin Netanyahu: And what will Israel receive in exchange for a ceasefire?

BO: I believe that Hamas will cease its rocket fire — silence will be met with silence.

BN: Hamas broke all five previous ceasefires. It’s a terrorist organization dedicated to the destruction of Israel.

BO: I repeat and expect Israel to stop all its military activities unilaterally. The pictures of destruction in Gaza distance the world from Israel’s position.

BN: Kerry’s proposal was completely unrealistic and gives Hamas military and diplomatic advantages.

BO: Within a week of the end of Israel’s military activities, Qatar and Turkey will begin negotiations with Hamas based on the 2012 understandings, including Israel’s commitment to removing the siege and restrictions on Gaza.

BN: Qatar and Turkey are the biggest supporters of Hamas. It’s impossible to rely on them to be fair mediators.

BO: I trust Qatar and Turkey. Israel is not in the position that it can choose its mediators.

BN: I protest because Hamas can continue to launch rockets and use tunnels for terror attacks –

BO: (interrupting Netanyahu) The ball’s in Israel’s court, and it must end all its military activities.

It is in the interests of the USA that the Israeli military action immediately stop, that there is an earnest attempt at peace by the Israelis and that the situation there is normalized, as much as is possible, as soon as it is possible. I don't think more than 5 people in Congress think in terms of American interests unfortunately.

To be honest, I don't really care what is going on there except for the potential the situation has to fk things up in America.
Chaparrastique

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leon wrote:
Do we support Assad, and would public opinion have any sort of effect on Assad as compared to a democratic state like Israel? If Israel set the same standards for themselves as someone like Assad does, than it would be different-

Oh so we should attack Israel now because they have higher standards. If they were as bad as the arabs they'd get away with it. Just listen to yourself for a moment.

regarding the media, I demonstrated that American media is increasingly arab-controlled. I never said it was dominated by arabs. But the anti-Israeli slant has begun to creep in. Its a long term muslim project to get hold of the US.

As for UK media like the BBC its a well-established fact that they are anti-Israeli and have muslim connections. No need to even go there.
Leon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chaparrastique wrote:
Leon wrote:
Do we support Assad, and would public opinion have any sort of effect on Assad as compared to a democratic state like Israel? If Israel set the same standards for themselves as someone like Assad does, than it would be different-

Oh so we should attack Israel now because they have higher standards. If they were as bad as the arabs they'd get away with it. Just listen to yourself for a moment.

regarding the media, I demonstrated that American media is increasingly arab-controlled. I never said it was dominated by arabs. But the anti-Israeli slant has begun to creep in. Its a long term muslim project to get hold of the US.

As for UK media like the BBC its a well-established fact that they are anti-Israeli and have muslim connections. No need to even go there.

I don't think critical reporting is the same as attacking. What a ludicrous thing to say. There are often news reports that are critical of things the U.S. Government does, but does anyone believe the U.S. Media is anti-American? Also, I've seen plenty of journalism criticizing Assad, but that conflict has dragged on for two plus years so of course people have started to lose interest. All your outrage over these things is not well founded.
Kuros

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chaparrastique wrote:

This is an excellent display of the fallacy of relative privation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacy_of_relative_privation

Quote:
The fallacy of relative privation, or appeal to worse problems, is an informal fallacy which attempts to suggest that the opponent's argument should be ignored because there are more important problems in the world, despite the fact that these issues are often completely unrelated to the subject under discussion.
Chaparrastique

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leon wrote:

There are often news reports that are critical of things the U.S. Government does, but does anyone believe the U.S. Media is anti-American?

There is nothing wrong with balanced criticism and proportionate news coverage.

But when you get years of disproportionate/excessive focus on Israel with a constant underlying one-sided "Israel is wrong" slant, it produces generations of dumbed-down anti-Jewish westerners. People who have never been presented with the facts or taught to think objectively about the issues. As if the age-old victimhood of jews- anti-Semitism needed any fuel.

Quote:
July 21, 2014 18
Hate on Display: Anti-Semitism in Anti-Israel Demonstrations Across Europe

Jews attacked. Syn­a­gogues tar­geted. Israel demo­nized. These pat­terns of anti-Semitism were seen at many anti-Israel demon­stra­tions around Europe this past weekend.

On Fri­day, a pro­tes­tor in Berlin attacked an Israeli man wear­ing a kip­pah, who hap­pened to be pass­ing the demon­stra­tion route. The same day in Lyon, France, a pro­tester hit a Jew­ish teenager in the head while yelling, “I want to kill all the Jews.” He was arrested on the spot by police. The same mur­der­ous intent was report­edly expressed in Zurich, where demon­stra­tors chanted, “Jews into the sea!”

On Fri­day, in Essen, Ger­many, anti-Israel pro­test­ers broke off from a demon­stra­tion and headed towards a syn­a­gogue, clearly intend­ing to attack it. Police stopped them, arrested four­teen, and charged them with con­spir­acy to com­mit a crime.

On Sat­ur­day, in Sar­celles, France, anti-Israel pro­test­ers threw a Molo­tov cock­tail in the direc­tion of a syn­a­gogue, but police had kept them far enough away that the fire­bomb did no dam­age. Pro­test­ers did man­age, how­ever, to burn a kosher super­mar­ket to the ground. The same store had been attacked with an impro­vised grenade in 2012.

Syn­a­gogues in Italy and France were also tar­geted with anti-Israel ban­ners. “Stop Bomb­ing Gaza. Israel Assas­sins. Free Pales­tine” was hung on the syn­a­gogue in Ver­celli, Italy, on July 18, and an “Israel Assas­sins” ban­ner was placed on a syn­a­gogue in Lyon the next day.

While these ban­ners would not be con­sid­ered anti-Semitic at a demon­stra­tion, they are anti-Semitic when tar­get­ing the local Jew­ish community.

Com­par­ing Israel to the Nazis is also anti-Semitic and preva­lent at anti-Israel demon­stra­tions. On Fri­day, “Israel=Hitler” signs were held up in Brus­sels. In Lon­don, it was “Well Done Israel, Hitler would be Proud.” And in Dublin, Prime Min­is­ter Netanyahu is depicted as Hitler on a sign, “Wanted: Zio Nazi”.

On Sun­day in Ams­ter­dam, one pro­tester took demo­niza­tion quite lit­er­ally: “Stop Sion­ist [sic] Demons in Gaza.”
http://blog.adl.org/international/hate-on-display-anti-semitism-in-anti-israel-demonstrations-across-europe

Assad has killed 180 000 civilians- women and children.

Why no global protests against assad, or in support of innocent Syrian women and children? The world couldn't care less.

Quote:
At least 22 civilians were killed on Tuesday as violence between government forces and pro-Russian separatists engulfs eastern Ukraine.

The use of unguided rockets has dramatically escalated the violence in the area in the weeks after Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 was shot down. Though eastern Ukraine has been entrenched in bloodshed over the past few months, it's different this time around. The fighting is no longer confined to the rural outskirts; it's now spilling over into the cities and residential areas. As a result, civilian casualties are mounting.

In Donetsk, the main rebel city in the east, three shells hit an apartment building in the center of the city on Tuesday, killing at least one as 50 others hid in an underground parking area.
The rebels accused the Ukrainian government of of using heavy artillery in the area
http://mashable.com/2014/07/29/ukraine-civilian-deaths-russia-sanctions/

Quote:
DONETSK, July 27 /ITAR-TASS/. Several dozen civilians were killed in the Ukrainian military’s rocket and mortar fire on the center of the east Ukrainian town of Gorlovka, the local media reported on Sunday.

The number of deaths varies between 20 and 30 people, the media reported. Information on casualties is being specified.

The media reports say that the mortar and rocket fire was delivered from the outskirts of the town. One shell exploded near the Gorlovka central maternity home.

Ukrainian artillery destroys hospital, market, dwelling houses in Debaltsevo some 75 kilometres away from Donetsk

because the Ukrainians are indiscriminately targeting residential areas with unguided missiles, thousands of civilians are fleeing east Ukraine and becoming refugees.

Quote:
Long lines of cars jammed the roads leading south out of Donetsk in eastern Ukraine Saturday, as residents attempted to flee the city center after a night of heavy shelling on the city's northern outskirts

There was heavy shelling and antiaircraft fire on the outskirts of the city to the north throughout the night. There has been sustained fighting in the area

An additional 4,600 people have moved into temporary camps over the past 24 hours, Interfax cited Russian Emergency Situations Ministry spokesman Alexander Drobyshevsky as saying. This has pushed the total number of refugees staying in such camps above 31,000, he said.

Russia has opened 20 new temporary settlements for Ukrainian refugees in the past day, Drobyshevsky told Interfax, bringing the total number provided to 433. More than 11,000 children are among those staying there, http://edition.cnn.com/2014/07/26/world/europe/ukraine-crisis/index.html

Quote:
Ukraine: Unguided Rockets Killing Civilians

Stop Use of Grads in Populated Areas

July 24, 2014

(Donetsk) – Unguided Grad rockets launched apparently by Ukrainian government forces and pro-government militias have killed at least 16 civilians and wounded many more in insurgent-controlled areas of Donetsk and its suburbs in at least four attacks between July 12 and 21, 2014, Human Rights Watch said today.

The use of indiscriminate rockets in populated areas violates international humanitarian law, or the laws of war, and may amount to war crimes.

http://www.hrw.org/news/2014/07/24/ukraine-unguided-rockets-killing-civilians

Why no global outrage at Ukraine killing civilians?

Why is all the anger always saved for Israel?

racist hypocrites.

Last edited by Chaparrastique on Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Current Events Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: