Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Galaxy S5 with 1 year LG U+ contract

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jbar612012

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:09 am    Post subject: Galaxy S5 with 1 year LG U+ contract Reply with quote

I'm looking to transfer my Galaxy S5 cell phone with LG U+ cell phone contract. I've had this phone for 1 year and there has always been a case and screen protector on it so it's in excellent condition.

Currently my plan is 74,000 won/month and includes 350 minutes of talk and 6 GB of data. U+ has wifi almost everywhere in Seoul so I haven't needed more data. If you want to upgrade to unlimited talk and data it's 94,000 won/month.

After the 1 year plan contract is complete 300,000 won will be owed on the phone to own it. This can be paid in a lump sum or $25/month for 1 year. If you don't want to buy the phone at that point you can transfer or sell it to someone else.

I have really enjoyed this phone but I'm leaving Korea so it's time to pass it on. PM for photos/questions. Thanks!

Included:
-Original Box
-USB Cable
-Audio Extension Cable
-Samsung Charger
-Phone
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: