Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chicago Police
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Current Events Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Swartz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plain Meaning wrote:
Swartz wrote:
Plain Meaning wrote:
The fact is that a substantial minority of police officers are abusive

The fact is that a much more substantial minority of Africans are violent. They have low impulse control and cognitive capabilities, so they'll frequently do something stupid like try to grab a police officer's weapon and end up with a hole in them. And deservedly so. Since police officers in the US routinely have to deal with this alien class of criminal sociopaths, their general restraint should be lauded. The issue is black/brown criminality, not the White law enforcement officers who have to deal with these unruly groups your government continues to import by the tens of thousands daily.

Listening to some screeching, purple-haired SJW who is unable to let this failed media narrative go is one thing; it should frighten you knowing they're indoctrinating law students with this fake activism mentality.

Why do you respond to my posts? Do you think that Dave's is a kind of platform?

You are well off the rails by now. Indoctrinated in law school?

I learned how it is practicing law, son.

Before I go back to ignoring you, I want you to regard very carefully what Fox said about Cato the Elder and Cato the Younger. I think I may have mentioned Nietzsche to you the last time I addressed you directly. I did it out of vengeance, because he is your only path out of your hole you have dug for yourself, Sergio Stefanuto. Indeed, if the West is really in trouble, then Nietzsche is where I would go first.

Carry on, SSchan. Carry on.

I'll respond to your deluded SJW activist nonsense whenever I please, especially if you continue to bump this collapsed narrative about helpless blacks being terrorized by White police officers. That you're too afraid to respond to me and only do so when you're no longer able to control your emotionally immature ire is only a reflection of the weakness I've continually exposed in you. It has nothing to do with Nietzsche, Fox's impertinent philosophical meditations, or anything other than the intellectual void in which you exist. That's why you are used as the perennial example of who one should not become.
trueblue

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swartz wrote:
Plain Meaning wrote:
Swartz wrote:
Plain Meaning wrote:
The fact is that a substantial minority of police officers are abusive

The fact is that a much more substantial minority of Africans are violent. They have low impulse control and cognitive capabilities, so they'll frequently do something stupid like try to grab a police officer's weapon and end up with a hole in them. And deservedly so. Since police officers in the US routinely have to deal with this alien class of criminal sociopaths, their general restraint should be lauded. The issue is black/brown criminality, not the White law enforcement officers who have to deal with these unruly groups your government continues to import by the tens of thousands daily.

Listening to some screeching, purple-haired SJW who is unable to let this failed media narrative go is one thing; it should frighten you knowing they're indoctrinating law students with this fake activism mentality.

Why do you respond to my posts? Do you think that Dave's is a kind of platform?

You are well off the rails by now. Indoctrinated in law school?

I learned how it is practicing law, son.

Before I go back to ignoring you, I want you to regard very carefully what Fox said about Cato the Elder and Cato the Younger. I think I may have mentioned Nietzsche to you the last time I addressed you directly. I did it out of vengeance, because he is your only path out of your hole you have dug for yourself, Sergio Stefanuto. Indeed, if the West is really in trouble, then Nietzsche is where I would go first.

Carry on, SSchan. Carry on.

I'll respond to your deluded SJW activist nonsense whenever I please, especially if you continue to bump this collapsed narrative about helpless blacks being terrorized by White police officers. That you're too afraid to respond to me and only do so when you're no longer able to control your emotionally immature ire is only a reflection of the weakness I've continually exposed in you. It has nothing to do with Nietzsche, Fox's impertinent philosophical meditations, or anything other than the intellectual void in which you exist. That's why you are used as the perennial example of who one should not become.

PM, you may need a beer to put those flames out.
Plain Meaning

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sorry, trueblue, what was it that you were saying about the Chicago Police or the lack of accountability of abusive police officers around the country?

Can you give us any insight about the relationship between prosecutors and police witnesses?

Do you have anything to say about Federal minimum sentencing guidelines and the Federal judges who are speaking out against them?

Maybe you have something you would like to say the $80 billion the United States spends to jail 25% of the world's prisoners, even though the U.S. only has 5% of the world's population.

Perhaps you can match the politicians with the following quotations:

Quote:
There is an urgent need to address the astronomical growth in the prison population, with its huge costs in dollars and lost human potential

Quote:
Shut Prisons Down. Save That Money

Quote:
It's an awful thing, solitary. It crushes your spirit and weakens your resistance more effectively than any other form of mistreatment.

Social Justice Warriors, no doubt, the lot of them!
trueblue

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plain Meaning wrote:
I am sorry, trueblue, what was it that you were saying about the Chicago Police or the lack of accountability of abusive police officers around the country?

Can you give us any insight about the relationship between prosecutors and police witnesses?

Do you have anything to say about Federal minimum sentencing guidelines and the Federal judges who are speaking out against them?

Maybe you have something you would like to say the $80 billion the United States spends to jail 25% of the world's prisoners, even though the U.S. only has 5% of the world's population.

Quote:
There is an urgent need to address the astronomical growth in the prison population, with its huge costs in dollars and lost human potential

Quote:

Quote:
It's an awful thing, solitary. It crushes your spirit and weakens your resistance more effectively than any other form of mistreatment.

I am quite positive I can answer your pathetic entrapment questions. Which would you prefer I use...finger puppets or a "Speak and Spell"? Better yet, perhaps I could start typing in Ebonics? No, that even might be a bit too much for you to grasp.

Better yet, I can just leave you boiling in your own stupidity, laughing, as you continue to capitulate from the narratives in which you embrace.
Swartz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trueblue wrote:
PM, you may need a beer to put those flames out.

Summoning the confidence to lash out likely means he chose to have more than a few.

Plain Meaning wrote:

The modern day liberal is the equivalent of a child who falls for emotional appeals and believes the half-truths his MSM handlers present him with, without realizing that he's being hoodwinked and taken for a fool. In his false version of reality, there are abusive White cops gunning down innocent children in inner city streets and some abstract, “systemic” entity keeping non-Whites down. Moreover, he's told that he will receive moral signaling brownie points if he dons his social justice warrior uniform and speaks out against this supposed oppression. But this version of reality is just a convenient facade, and he's merely a puppet advancing the interests of the people who are actually causing these problems.

There are plenty of systemic issues, but they aren't worth arguing about with someone who pretends to be blind to black/brown criminality and who actually favors policies that would increase the criminal underclass the US has been importing all these years. This is willful ignorance phonies like Kuros engage in because they are weak men who are easily manipulated by the people pulling their strings. It is their denial of race realism and fealty to leftist egalitarian dogma that helped ruin cities like Chicago in the first place. But ultimately to blame are the dual-citizen oligarchs who promote policies certain to burn the West down, and the Judaic media that employs divide and conquer techniques that rope chumps like Kuros in to being their patsies.
Plain Meaning

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trueblue wrote:
Plain Meaning wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I am quite positive I can answer your pathetic entrapment questions. Which would you prefer I use...finger puppets or a "Speak and Spell"? Better yet, perhaps I could start typing in Ebonics? No, that even might be a bit too much for you to grasp.

Better yet, I can just leave you boiling in your own stupidity, laughing, as you continue to capitulate from the narratives in which you embrace.

1. Newt Gingrich

2. Rick Perry

3. John McCain

SJW: Keep Pushing Criminal Justice Reform

Quote:
One of the biggest mistakes we’re making by abiding by the current system is letting one youthful mistake define someone for the rest of their life. By giving certain non-violent offenders the opportunity to hold a stable job and participate in society by voting we will begin repairing some of the serious issues that have plagued our criminal justice system for far too long.

Cruelty is going out of style.
trueblue

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plain Meaning wrote:
trueblue wrote:
Plain Meaning wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

1. Newt Gingrich

2. Rick Perry

3. John McCain

SJW: Keep Pushing Criminal Justice Reform

Quote:
One of the biggest mistakes we’re making by abiding by the current system is letting one youthful mistake define someone for the rest of their life. By giving certain non-violent offenders the opportunity to hold a stable job and participate in society by voting we will begin repairing some of the serious issues that have plagued our criminal justice system for far too long.

Cruelty is going out of style.

...and you wasted all of that effort for nothing.

Though, once again, you provided a brief moment of entertainment. I will give you that.
Plain Meaning

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black Lives Matter shuts down Chicago expressway over police killing of teen

If you look at the police narrative, the suspect was armed and fleeing. A couple of years ago, this would have been an uncontroversial incident. After the litany of police prevarications and cover-ups following video, it seems as if every police shooting will come under maximum scrutiny.

Good.

Every police shooting should undergo heavy scrutiny, not least since the standard for police misconduct is so forgiving to police officers, but mainly because black lives matter, too.
Swartz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plain Meaning wrote:
because black lives matter, too.

They don't matter to you when they're killing each other every day in droves like they're in a game of GTA. These idiots are blocking a freeway because an armed gang member got shot? These are children being emotionally extorted by fake media narratives. A black guy somewhere in America shot another black guy as I was typing this, and guess what? You'll never hear about. Because black lives don't matter to black people, they only matter to yuppies and those too dumb to see reality through the anti-White/anti-police agenda being pushed on them.
trueblue

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swartz wrote:
Plain Meaning wrote:
because black lives matter, too.

They don't matter to you when they're killing each other every day in droves like they're in a game of GTA. These idiots are blocking a freeway because an armed gang member got shot? These are children being emotionally extorted by fake media narratives. A black guy somewhere in America shot another black guy as I was typing this, and guess what? You'll never hear about. Because black lives don't matter to black people, they only matter to yuppies and those too dumb to see reality through the anti-White/anti-police agenda being pushed on them.

Unfortunately, that is the truth.

If black Americans actually valued themselves (generally speaking) and as a community, could things be different? After all, if you don/t respect respect yourself, who else will?

But hey...at least they have the NFL and the NBA, right (two professional leagues now tainted with scandal, crimes, wife beaters, murder, gangs,etc. )

It is too bad the black communities do not make a fuss about those leagues being racists, as they did with the Oscar's (as anyone watches those anymore).

Any pity I had for black Americans is gone.
Kuros

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Justice Department has released its investigation into the Chicago Police Department's use of force two years following the police slaying of Laquan McDonald.

Titus2 wrote:

The police in Chicago do not kill black people anywhere near the numbers that black people kill other people. Not even close. It's not even worth a mention.

https://www.theatlantic.com/news/archive/2017/01/justice-department-chicago-police-report/513113/

Quote:
The results of the investigation into the Chicago Police Department’s use of force released Friday by the U.S. Department of Justice shows the city’s police engaged in systemic practices that violated residents’ constitutional rights. Here are some of the key findings from the report, which you can read in full here. The findings come 13 months after the investigation began, and more than two years since the fatal police shooting of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald, whose death—which was captured by police dash-cam footage and withheld by Chicago authorities for more than a year—prompted the inquiry.

The report’s release comes a month after the city announced that there were 762 were homicides in Chicago in 2016—more than Los Angeles and New York combined. Only 29 percent of these cases resulted in police identifying the suspected killer—a clearance rate less than half of the national average, the report pointed out. Here are some other key findings:

Many findings. The most disturbing of which was:

Quote:

Lack of accountability

The lack of sufficient training is supplemented by a lack of proper procedures to ensure that officers are held accountable for possible cases of misconduct. In the five years preceding the Justice Department’s investigation, it found that less than 2 percent of 30,000 police misconduct complaints were sustained, with the remaining 98 percent resulting in no discipline. The report cites a number of systemic factors precluding misconduct investigations, including an unwillingness to investigate anonymous complaints, provisions in union agreements, and officers’ “code of silence” aimed at covering up misconduct.

Lack of accountability, i.e. look over there, i.e. not even worth a mention.
bucheon bum

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But now Trump is going to "send in the feds" to save Chicago! Whatever the hell that means.
Kuros

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Grand Jury Just Indicted Three Chicago Cops For Conspiracy In The Laquan McDonald Case: Prosecutors say the officers tried to cover up evidence of a crime

Quote:
Van Dyke initially told investigators that he shot McDonald after McDonald approached him with a knife. But the video showed that McDonald was backing away when the officer opened fire. In the latest indictment, special prosecutor Joseph McMahon alleges that officers on the scene fabricated other details, including:

Claims that McDonald attacked officers: According to the indictment, March wrote in an incident report that McDonald had “committed aggravated assaults” against three officers, forcing Van Dyke to shoot him to protect himself and the others. Walsh, who was Van Dyke’s partner, and Gaffney wrote nearly identical battery reports after the incident claiming that McDonald had attacked them, the indictment says. In a subsequent report, March said that McDonald ignored commands to drop the knife and swung it at Van Dyke. Gaffney allegedly wrote that McDonald posed an “imminent threat of battery.” Video of Van Dyke’s encounter with McDonald does not show the teenager threatening anyone with the knife.
Claims that McDonald tried to get up, forcing Van Dyke to shoot him again. In one report on the shooting, March wrote that McDonald had been “attempting [to] get up, still armed with the knife,” the indictment says. He allegedly repeated the claim in another report. But video of the incident shows Van Dyke shooting McDonald multiple times as he lay defenseless on the ground. McDonald also dropped his knife as he fell.

The only rare thing about this has been the indictment itself.
sirius black

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every so often the alt right (or more accurate rebranded neo nazis) on this site try and muddy the issue. Its done by half truths, outright lies or stats out of its proper context.

10 years ago the deflection about police shootings was black on black crime nationally. That is no longer true.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/02/10/almost-nobody-is-paying-attention-to-this-massive-change-in-criminal-justice/?utm_term=.0c1d350000ed

Fact is black on black crime is not abnormal. Whites, Asians, Latinos kill each other in roughly similar percentages.

Second, historically murder rates or higher than average has always been a function of poverty. Its been that way with whites in east London going back centuries, before that in the Roman, Persian, all other empires. The insinuation is that blacks are inherently more inclined to murder and that couldn't be further from the truth. If it were middle class black communities would have the similar rates. DeSoto, Texas is an upper middle class mostly black city. THey have a neglible crime rate.

Swartz and others can never explain why the crime rate in NYC 150 years ago in the european immigrant community was worse than the worse areas of Chicago. The 'Gangs of NY' scenario was the norm. Irish, Italians, Jews, etc, all have gangs. Why did Jews, a group who were routinely killed and placed in an area of cities (where we got the term ghetto) from never formed criminal gangs UNTIL they got to America. Peaceful people everywhere else in Europe facing massive discrimination and even death formed vi8lent criminal gangs here? The NY Bowery and Lower East Side as well as Brighton Beach in Brooklyn had very violent Jewish gangs. Bugsy Siegel, Mayer Lansky, Dutch Schultz are the more famous ones. Why did they form gangs? Like the Italians, Irish, even Germans and other groups? They faced discrimination, in empoymment, housing, education, all institutions.
sirius black

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why can't these alt right/neo nazis on here explain about the 1930s crime rate. Middle America, the "real Americans"" according to Palin. American values. Hailed as the epitome of what is Americana.
Why did these decent God fearing, Americans revert to crime in the 1930s in Kansas, Oklahoma, Illinois, all through the midwest that gave us Pretty Boy Floy, John Derringger, Bonnie and Clyde, Ma Barker and her boys, Machine Gun Kelly, and many others? Why did these people revert to crime?

The fact is that the Chicago murder rate was higher in the mid to late '90s. Much higher and people like the neo nazis on here really don't care about blacks (and other non whites) being killed. THey will delfect, lie, half truth, a reason for us not to care.

The FBI made a report in 2006 saying white supremacist groups have infiltrated law enforcement nationwide. https://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/5/21/1384553/-2006-FBI-Report-on-White-Infiltration-of-Law-Enforcement-You-Will-Be-Assimilated
The DOJ has not investigated this. Amazing. SHocking. Dereliction of everythig we value in our society. We must also ask why? One of the Dallas cops shot by that black guy had white nationalist tattoos. The former grand dragon of the Maryland KKK was a Baltimore cop in his day job several years ago.

The fact is cops are now killing or abusing everyone but blacks especially. Youtube police abuse and any demographic including coeds, elderly, women, children and you'll be shocked at what you see. The site Police the Police has shocking encounters.
Blacks have always been targeted by cops in Chicago and elsewhere. What the neo nazis on here want is to normalize it and have us accept it. Problem is it gives way to others being targeted, progressives, etc.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Current Events Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: