Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Elie Wiesel is dead
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Current Events Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Swartz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plain Meaning wrote:
Swartz wrote:
Plain Meaning wrote:
Swartz wrote:
Plain Meaning wrote:
It takes so much courage to come onto the Internet, declare people unable to discuss facts, then tell people simply to look into the truth of the Holocaust.

So much courage.

Who are you to talk about courage, Kuros? You're known for you cowardliness, your mental instability, general weakness, and lack of manliness. Now, please. Refrain from commenting on topics when you have nothing to say.

Nothing to say indeed. With some (limited) justification, you question the need for laws forbidding denial of the Holocaust. And yet you totally coward out each time you are called on whether you deny it or not.

You are completely unprepared to tackle the subject of the Holocaust. This thread is as good as any other. Go ahead.

Nah, you are going to sucker out and ask people to research for themselves. Even as you claim I cannot deal in facts.

The weakness just oozes out of you. You are a coward based on observable qualities in your character, which include your feminine nature and your deficiencies as a man. That's not going to change by employing this weak rhetorical strategy.

The Holocaust (TM) does not fit into a confirm or deny paradigm, that's merely you using the language of the people who've told you to think. I've looked into it and I've concluded that it did not happen anything like we're constantly told it did, if it happened at all, and liars like Wiesel are a part of that. I have no reason to be subtle about this or anything else, and you aren't going to gain man points pretending otherwise. Back in the cuck shed, little boy.

A plethora of insults demonstrates that you traffic in emotion and not facts.

Yet another thread where I expected a confrontation and instead get a retread of tired fringe internet-culture insults.

Look, if you can't finish these exchanges, don't start them. Capiche?

Expecting a dialogue would have required you responding to me with some form of substance. Since you offered none, there was no exchange. There was only you, a petty cuck bitter about the embarrassment I've caused you, engaging in inane and childish behavior that has gone nowhere and has wasted both our time. You're only making yourself look like even more of a fool because your cat lady games are too transparent. Until you are capable of behaving like a man instead of a feminized weakling, your sad mental state won't improve and you will continue to go further into the red as far as your respectability is concerned.
Plain Meaning

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swartz wrote:
Plain Meaning wrote:
Swartz wrote:
Plain Meaning wrote:
Swartz wrote:
Plain Meaning wrote:
It takes so much courage to come onto the Internet, declare people unable to discuss facts, then tell people simply to look into the truth of the Holocaust.

So much courage.

Who are you to talk about courage, Kuros? You're known for you cowardliness, your mental instability, general weakness, and lack of manliness. Now, please. Refrain from commenting on topics when you have nothing to say.

Nothing to say indeed. With some (limited) justification, you question the need for laws forbidding denial of the Holocaust. And yet you totally coward out each time you are called on whether you deny it or not.

You are completely unprepared to tackle the subject of the Holocaust. This thread is as good as any other. Go ahead.

Nah, you are going to sucker out and ask people to research for themselves. Even as you claim I cannot deal in facts.

The weakness just oozes out of you. You are a coward based on observable qualities in your character, which include your feminine nature and your deficiencies as a man. That's not going to change by employing this weak rhetorical strategy.

The Holocaust (TM) does not fit into a confirm or deny paradigm, that's merely you using the language of the people who've told you to think. I've looked into it and I've concluded that it did not happen anything like we're constantly told it did, if it happened at all, and liars like Wiesel are a part of that. I have no reason to be subtle about this or anything else, and you aren't going to gain man points pretending otherwise. Back in the cuck shed, little boy.

Yet another thread where I expected a confrontation and instead get a retread of tired fringe internet-culture insults.

Expecting a dialogue would have required you responding to me with some form of substance. Since you offered none, there was no exchange. There was only you, a petty cuck bitter about the embarrassment I've caused you, engaging in inane and childish behavior that has gone nowhere and has wasted both our time. You're only making yourself look like even more of a fool because your cat lady games are too transparent. Until you are capable of behaving like a man instead of a feminized weakling, your sad mental state won't improve and you will continue to go further into the red as far as your respectability is concerned.

You. Cannot. Discuss. The Holocaust. In a Factual. Manner.
Swartz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plain Meaning wrote:
Swartz wrote:
Plain Meaning wrote:
Swartz wrote:
Plain Meaning wrote:
Swartz wrote:
Plain Meaning wrote:

So much courage.

You. Cannot. Discuss. The Holocaust. In a Factual. Manner.

Of course I can. Are you drinking again, Kuros? That's really bad for your already reduced t-levels.
Plain Meaning

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elie Wiesel and the Agony of Bearing Witness

Quote:
For decades after the war my father suppressed his pain, never speaking of what he had endured and dodging questions when pressed by friends or strangers. This silence was his way of healing and building a new life in the pluralistic America he so loved. My father became a professor of Soviet studies, dedicating his life to fighting totalitarianism and anti-Semitism from a comfortable professional distance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Current Events Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: