Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How long does immigration keep recs of your apostilled docs?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Job-related Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adventurer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:14 am    Post subject: How long does immigration keep recs of your apostilled docs? Reply with quote

I got my degree apostilled and what not back in 2011 and worked from 2011 until August, 2015. I wanted to have an idea how long they keep things on file.

Anyone? Bueller?
nicwr2002

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:33 pm    Post subject: Re: How long does immigration keep recs of your apostilled d Reply with quote

Adventurer wrote:
I got my degree apostilled and what not back in 2011 and worked from 2011 until August, 2015. I wanted to have an idea how long they keep things on file.

Anyone? Bueller?

I came here in 2011 and they still have mine on file. Everything should be scanned on the computer now, so all they have to do is pull up your number and print them off. They charge a small fee like 200won per copy or something like that.
Adventurer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:39 am    Post subject: Re: How long does immigration keep recs of your apostilled d Reply with quote

nicwr2002 wrote:
Adventurer wrote:

Anyone? Bueller?

I came here in 2011 and they still have mine on file. Everything should be scanned on the computer now, so all they have to do is pull up your number and print them off. They charge a small fee like 200won per copy or something like that.

After talking to a friend of mine who is in Korea, I decided not to take chances, and I'm doing it all again, just-in-case. Hwajeong Immigration is making my friend get everything done. In Korea, it often depends on the immigration officer you deal with, so I won't take any chances. I guess it's a good idea to make duplicates of apostilles and what not.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Job-related Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: