Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Apartment for rent near Seoul Station (500,000 a month)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
indyflyguy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:48 pm    Post subject: Apartment for rent near Seoul Station (500,000 a month) Reply with quote

I'm moving to a different neighborhood, and am helping my landlord find a new tenant.

The place is really convenient. Less than 10 minutes by foot to Seoul Station (with a huge Lotte Mart). You can walk to Namdeaumn Market. Itaewon is a short bus ride away.

This is on the second floor. There is another apartment next door, but he is rarely home (I've literally ran into him once in 2 years).

The room itself is pretty spacious (I have a queen sized bed, desk, laundry hanger, etc in it). The kitchen is separate. You can close the door and the food smells won't enter the main room.

The balcony is awesome! Offers a great view of Seoul Tower. I sometimes have BBQs with friends on it. Room comes with a fridge, washing machine, and air con. I can even throw in a clothing rack, and my bed (I bought it from a second hand shop a few months ago).

Available around Nov 11 (a bit sooner is possible).
Key money: 5 million
Rent: 500
Water: 10
Electricity and gas: cheap

The room gets a lot of natural sunlight and fresh air. If interested, I can show it in the evenings after work.

For photos and to contact, please visit: https://seoul.craigslist.co.kr/apa/d/not-realtor-nice-apartment/6357021157.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: