Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Canadian school reviews

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Job-related Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cc1234

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:43 pm    Post subject: Canadian school reviews Reply with quote

hi ! I'm looking to apply to BIS Canada in Bundang and WCA Canada in GwaCheon. I would like to know what the school and teachers are like. If anyone has worked there or know of someone that has I would appreciate all the advice I can get!

Thanks!
talentedcrayon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it an international school?

Make 100% sure that their set up is legal. A friend of mine worked for a school where all the teachers were convicted of visa fraud... even though it wasn't their fault, because the British Columbia international school they worked for wasn't legal.
Devin Zeigler

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 1:45 pm    Post subject: Canadian Schools Reply with quote

If you're interested in coming over to Canada to teach, have a good look at the curriculum there. What's taught is decided partially by the school and the province.
Here are some sample tests separated by year: https://education.alberta.ca/programs-of-study/programs-of-study
The tutoring services over there usually nail down the core topics and provide good guidance of the general areas of study:
Canadian Tutorial
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Job-related Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: