Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Has anyone used Jasmine International Recruiting Agency?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Job-related Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
honeylemon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:41 am    Post subject: Has anyone used Jasmine International Recruiting Agency? Reply with quote

After posting my resume on here, I received quite a few emails from recruiters and was intrigued by an email by Jasmine International Recruiting Agency. In his email he talked about how he visits every single school/apartments and requires us to talk to their current teachers before we sign any contract, which seemed awesome! He said he's been recruiting hundreds of teachers for like 10 years, which is also nice..but I can't find ANY information or reviews about them online. Their website is also shady af but I think it's because the dudes an old man and probably doesn't know how to make websites, IDK.

Just curious if anyone has used them, heard of them, knew a friend who went with them , etc .....
PRagic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great. Use them. But also use any and all other recruiters as well. Despite what they may tell you, you are under NO obligation to work with just one, so why narrow your odds of finding the job you want, especially when you'll be, optimistically, committing a year of your life to it or more.

Tell them all what you're looking for. Odds are many will come back with choices that are totally unrelated to your criteria. Stick to your guns.

Good luck!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Job-related Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: