Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

decent condoms
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> FAQ
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tiger Beer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2003 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mysteriousdeltarays wrote:
The Red Door has western sized condemns as does the 7-11 by the foot of hooker hill in Itaewon.

EXACTLY what I needed to know! Thank you for your wisdom mysteriousdeltarays!!!

Looks like its time to go to Iteawon relatively quickly!! Generally, I come to Korea well-stocked and prepared with western condoms.. but this time around they just weren't in my bags..

Okay, thanks again!
The Great Wall of Whiner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2003 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Donkey wrote as a joke:

Quote:
No need for condoms...that is the reason God made beer. "dont worry baby I'll pull out..."

*shivers in mortal fear*

I've propagated enough on this world to even think humour of something like that.

Besides, the last thing I want is my doctor calling me after a blood test and saying "Um, I would like you to, er, come in. I would like to, er, talk with you about your results."

Last edited by The Great Wall of Whiner on Mon Apr 14, 2003 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrTESL

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2003 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kimcheeking wrote:
Korean's must have pencil diks.

Kimcheeking, I must say I take offense to that comment. It's racist. I thought you were more intelligent than that. Now I know better.

And shame on the rest of you for yukking it up and extrapolating on it.

I'm a little shocked, frankly.

Sorry to ruin the party and sound like a prude, but I had to say something.
kimcheeking

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2003 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrTESL wrote:
kimcheeking wrote:
Korean's must have pencil diks.

Kimcheeking, I must say I take offense to that comment. It's racist. I thought you were more intelligent than that. Now I know better.

Sorry if you take offense to this, but lets look at the full quote in context.

Quote:
I have used Korean condoms. Only one was wide enough to fit. The rest were far to narrow. Korean's must have pencil diks.

I may have been a little unclear here. After trying 8 different brands, Only one was wide enough to fit me, and it was a little too snug. I make no claims to be gigantic, but when 7 brands won't fit - in my experience that means Korean men have pencil diks. I said nothing about length merely girth.
The Donkey

Location: Somewhere drinking, smoking and using foul language

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="The Great Wall of Whiner"]
The Donkey wrote:
No need for condoms...that is the reason God made beer. "dont worry baby I'll pull out..."

*shivers in mortal fear*

I've propagated enough on this world to even think humour of something like that.

Besides, the last thing I want is my doctor calling me aftera blood test and saying "Um, I would like you to, er, come in. I would like to, er, talk with you about your results."

I have a strange sense of HUMOR.
Squaffy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oxford English says HUMOUR - and Oxford is in England me thinks
Boogie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't be afraid to go under the knife- it is day surgery and - don't know if it's true- but apparently it can be done in the doctor's office and it's reversible if needed- compare this to women going under the knife- REAL surgery- on the table and it is generally permanent... why torture your wife- be gallant!

CONDOMS- why not take out your credit card- go to the Trojan site and have what you want delivered to your door here in an unmarked package? I have done that here so I know they mail to Korea.

Pencil diks... no comment today... but the lack of knowledge and difference in culture regarding sex will always be the truly defining point.
itaewonguy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 4:32 am    Post subject: internet dude!!! Reply with quote

I had a box sent in from condomsrus.com or some company, got like 100 for like 40 bucks,, after shipping came in no worries...
REAL NICE!! fit like a glove and ribbed for her pleasure!hahaa
MrTESL

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kimcheeking wrote:

Quote:
I have used Korean condoms. Only one was wide enough to fit. The rest were far to narrow. Korean's must have pencil diks.

The real context was a discussion on condoms. It would have been more prudent to stop with: "I have used Korean condoms. Only one was wide enough to fit. The rest were far to narrow."

The next line was a cheap shot and undeniably racist, and added nothing to the conversation.

Seeing how threads get locked here for anti-American or anti-Canadian sentiment, I find it odd that a moderator would make such a brazenly racist statement.
dutchman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrTESL wrote:
kimcheeking wrote:

Quote:

The real context was a discussion on condoms. It would have been more prudent to stop with: "I have used Korean condoms. Only one was wide enough to fit. The rest were far to narrow."

The next line was a cheap shot and undeniably racist, and added nothing to the conversation.

Seeing how threads get locked here for anti-American or anti-Canadian sentiment, I find it odd that a moderator would make such a brazenly racist statement.

While I kind of agree with MrTESL, the web page in his signature seems to invalidate any moralistic stand he takes.
Squaffy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well spotted dutchman - fake certificates are for fake people. I guess it won't be too long before those certs. are recognised and anyone trying to pass one off as a TESOL/TEFL teacher will get hung, drawn and quartered.
The Great Wall of Whiner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Squaffy wrote:
well spotted dutchman - fake certificates are for fake people. I guess it won't be too long before those certs. are recognised and anyone trying to pass one off as a TESOL/TEFL teacher will get hung, drawn and quartered.

Very well spotted!

But it could mean the program he was under was cheap and fast (much like my ex)..[OW!]
Laughing

Seriously thought:

My TESOL certification was a thousand bucks and took a month.

not so cheap, not so fast.

BUT, compared to UNI, is it.
Tiger Beer

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I took someone's advice and went to the 7-11 at the bottom of Hooker Hill in Itaewon.. but unfortunately those are actually from Japan.. and they aren't really that good either..
Scott in HK

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just a little condom story...

when i was in korea and headed back for my sister's wedding i got requests from everyone i even remotely knew to pick things up...and one of those things was condoms...

everyone wanted a couple of twelves or more...different brands...add-ons and such...

a procrastinator to the end...i am not sure which was more embarrassing....buy hundreds of condoms at the local pharmacy...clearing the shelf of some brands or having too stuff them into my carry-on and getting it opened at airport because i left my shaving cream can in my carry-on....

she...customs agent looked at me....and i looked everywhere but at her...
Walter Mitty

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boogie wrote:
Don't be afraid to go under the knife- it is day surgery and - don't know if it's true- but apparently it can be done in the doctor's office and it's reversible if needed- compare this to women going under the knife- REAL surgery- on the table and it is generally permanent... why torture your wife- be gallant!

It's an outpatient procedure, taking all of 10 minutes. (The entire office visit is about 60-90 depending on the doctor.) I'm getting mine done in 5 days and am quite happy about it. Just remember, after it's done, you have to wait six weeks to get checked and make sure it was effective.

As for the knife, there isn't one anymore. A hypospray to numb the area, then a special tool to make a puncture/incision about 1/4" long through which the work is done.

And reversible? Only works about 50% of the time and can cost around $5,000(US). Consider it permanent, because that's what it's supposed to be.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> FAQ All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: