Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

decent condoms
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> FAQ
View previous topic :: View next topic  
funplanet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

concerning the "pencil dik" thing that some of you have trouble with...if it's true, it's true...what makes that so racist?

when I lived in Panama the "working girls" could not wait for the Japanese and Korean freighters to come in...they said it was the fastest money they could make...they would hold up their pinky finger (referring to SIZE) and then 3 fingers (meaning 3 minutes)....

I've been in enough saunas in Japan and Korea to know that it isn't too far from the truth...so what's the deal? black guys are a little more "endowed" so is it racist to mention that as well? Us whities just happen to be somewhere in the middle...well, some of us..hehe Laughing
dutchman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walter Mitty wrote:
Boogie wrote:
Don't be afraid to go under the knife- it is day surgery and - don't know if it's true- but apparently it can be done in the doctor's office and it's reversible if needed- compare this to women going under the knife- REAL surgery- on the table and it is generally permanent... why torture your wife- be gallant!

It's an outpatient procedure, taking all of 10 minutes. (The entire office visit is about 60-90 depending on the doctor.) I'm getting mine done in 5 days and am quite happy about it. Just remember, after it's done, you have to wait six weeks to get checked and make sure it was effective.

As for the knife, there isn't one anymore. A hypospray to numb the area, then a special tool to make a puncture/incision about 1/4" long through which the work is done.

And reversible? Only works about 50% of the time and can cost around $5,000(US). Consider it permanent, because that's what it's supposed to be.

Hey Walter, how much does it cost in the states? I'll be having it done some time this summer in Korea. Just curious what the cost difference is.
Walter Mitty

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dutchman wrote:
Walter Mitty wrote:
Boogie wrote:
Don't be afraid to go under the knife- it is day surgery and - don't know if it's true- but apparently it can be done in the doctor's office and it's reversible if needed- compare this to women going under the knife- REAL surgery- on the table and it is generally permanent... why torture your wife- be gallant!

It's an outpatient procedure, taking all of 10 minutes. (The entire office visit is about 60-90 depending on the doctor.) I'm getting mine done in 5 days and am quite happy about it. Just remember, after it's done, you have to wait six weeks to get checked and make sure it was effective.

As for the knife, there isn't one anymore. A hypospray to numb the area, then a special tool to make a puncture/incision about 1/4" long through which the work is done.

And reversible? Only works about 50% of the time and can cost around $5,000(US). Consider it permanent, because that's what it's supposed to be.

Hey Walter, how much does it cost in the states? I'll be having it done some time this summer in Korea. Just curious what the cost difference is.

Dutchman, sorry, I lost track of this topic.

I paid $550 for mine, out of pocket since I don't have any stateside coverage. Worth every penny too! I got my test results back two days ago - I'm a free man. Very Happy

Oh, and if you don't come up "clean" on the first test, don't sweat it. 10% of all guys fail the first time, as I did, but two weeks later I was good.
dutchman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walter Mitty wrote:
dutchman wrote:
Walter Mitty wrote:
Boogie wrote:

Dutchman, sorry, I lost track of this topic.

I paid $550 for mine, out of pocket since I don't have any stateside coverage. Worth every penny too! I got my test results back two days ago - I'm a free man. Very Happy

Oh, and if you don't come up "clean" on the first test, don't sweat it. 10% of all guys fail the first time, as I did, but two weeks later I was good.

Hey Walter, I just had mine done...21,000 Won! And insurance didn't cover any of it. That's the regular price. Apparently the government encourages the procedure and subsidizes the cost.
wh9604

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:06 pm    Post subject: I Think I Found a Place Reply with quote

I came across a site you might like for condoms. Search online for Wayguk Condoms. Maybe you will have luck there.
Insidejohnmalkovich

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a sex shop with big condoms in Ilsan? If so, where exactly?
Tarkaan

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Insidejohnmalkovich wrote:
Is there a sex shop with big condoms in Ilsan? If so, where exactly?

...What were you looking for exactly, this?

Suwon23

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, so...

Does anyone know where to get condoms or not? the only actual piece of advice after 4 pages is "ask your army buddy." Is there an actual store that sells condoms?
Mr Crowley

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw a sex shop in Suwon, not far from Suwon station ( I mean a real store, not the red light district there).
Suwon23

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Crowley wrote:
I saw a sex shop in Suwon, not far from Suwon station ( I mean a real store, not the red light district there).

Yeah, the "adult toy" shop? It has pictures of rubber ducks in fetish wear, which makes me think they have no idea what "adult toy" means. But I'll definitely try it, thanks a bunch. Certainly most of the people on this board have bought condoms at some point in their lives (if their boasts are to be believed), so I'm surprised that so few people know where they can be found.
inmytree

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, the sooner this question is resolved the better...the weekend is coming...
gajackson1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe this used to be a problem, way back & when, but many of the normal Korean pharmacies stock Western-brand condoms. In Itaewon, I remember that the convenience store between the fire station & the Hill had Trojans & a few others, as well. Durex makes good-fitting condoms, as well.
Suwon23

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gajackson1 wrote:
maybe this used to be a problem, way back & when, but many of the normal Korean pharmacies stock Western-brand condoms. In Itaewon, I remember that the convenience store between the fire station & the Hill had Trojans & a few others, as well. Durex makes good-fitting condoms, as well.

Consider it Way Back When, then. I went to that place (the 7-11 next to Rio). No dice. I'm very, very interested if you know of any more stores which might have western condoms.
Clockout

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

been using korean condoms in a pinch (no pun intended) but man I can't handle this much longer

only time I've ever rushed to get it over with
privatetoys

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clockout wrote:
been using korean condoms in a pinch (no pun intended) but man I can't handle this much longer

only time I've ever rushed to get it over with

Condoms are almost identical in size regardless of where its from. Most regular condoms are standard international size, but some are bigger. Condoms that are of an American brand like trojan, naturalamb and so forth are smaller than some condoms made in Japan or Korea.
The fact is condoms are mostly the same size, unless it specifically says slim fit or large.

If you still need condoms, you can go to www.privatetoyz.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> FAQ All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: