Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How korean guys try to hit on gals.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Off-Topic Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rapier

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:08 am    Post subject: How korean guys try to hit on gals. Reply with quote

Sorry, but i had to post my observations, it is too amusing sometimes to notice how the Korean mating dance take place.-The girls act all coy and demure while the guys make asses of themselves trying to impress them with every full on macho posturing imaginable...

I mean its like being 15 all over again.

As I sit here, a looker across from me has about 3 guys hanging round her.
1st guy: Looks all cool, sits next to her for a while, but can't think of anything to say...leaves in a cloud of tension after 10 minutes.

2nd guy: poses behind her chair, leaning on it and bumping it occasionally, then poses within view of her, taking deep puffs on a cigarette, james bond style. Finally he offers her some advice on the game he's playing..she remains calm, he dissapears.

3rd guy: he jumps beside her. Keeps looking over, then starts telling her how to play her game in that typical authoritative ajjosshi tone. She remains cool, so he then belts out some K-pop at full blast on his radio and pretends to be having a great time,scowls threateningly at all the other dudes, seems to be carrying on a loud dialogue with himself, while she looks annoyed...

Must be tough being a hot K-gal. Almost as much harrassment as a waeguk, it seems.

Last edited by rapier on Sat Jun 11, 2005 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
rapier

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's finally had enough.. got up and left for another seat, haha.
Guess I finally appreciate how a hottie feels, getting all that unwanted attention. "You teach me engrishie, we best prend, ok?"

Funny thing is though, the girl is clearly not interested, but the guy keeps on, all the time pretending that he's not actually trying to get into her pants: and that the fact that he turned down 50 vacant seats to harrass her is purely coincidental.

To the women on here: how do the ajosshis try to hit on you?

Last edited by rapier on Sat Jun 11, 2005 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Hwajangsil Ajumma

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, if only your astute observations could be applied to my own experiences, PaRapper, I mean Rapier.

Maybe my looks have faded a little, or perhaps the ajosshis have had their patience rotted away by decades of soju abuse, but...all I get from gentlemen of my own age are thinly veiled threats to give them what they want and be grateful for the �� ��. These young girls today don't realise how much westernisation is improving their lot in life, though I could think of more sophisticated and romantic places to go on the pull than a PC ��!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Off-Topic Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: