Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

And The Verdict on Wacko Jacko is....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Off-Topic Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Big_Bird

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

komtengi wrote:
not guilty and rightly so.... the little punk that started the case is a gold digger... dont you people remember Tyson?? its pretty common in a whoremongering society like the states

What about Tyson. I presume you are talking about the rape case where he was convicted of raping a beauty pagent?

In fact, the last I heard, she NEVER tried to collect the money that she was awarded. And people who knew her said the whole experience changed her in a very negative way and damaged her for good. Her father regrets ever taking it up with the law.

And why did she get so fucked up? Because nasty people like you were so quick to doubt her story.
JongnoGuru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hogwonguy1979 wrote:
wait until the civil suit hits, he will owe that family so much money he will have to sell Neverland and room with OJ in Miami in order to avoid paying the judgement.

Now he can spend his free time finding the real molester

Hey, that's sounds familiar.
turtlepi1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the parents leave their child with a well advertised guy that has "problems" with children. This guy also just happens to be one of the richest pop stars ever.

In my opinion the parents should have their children removed and they should be charged. They should also be charged with trying to extort money from Jackson.

The real tragedy in this case is what the parents were willing to do to their child in order to get a crack at Jackson's money.
PolyChronic Time Girl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtlepi1 wrote:
So the parents leave their child with a well advertised guy that has "problems" with children. This guy also just happens to be one of the richest pop stars ever.

In my opinion the parents should have their children removed and they should be charged. They should also be charged with trying to extort money from Jackson.

The real tragedy in this case is what the parents were willing to do to their child in order to get a crack at Jackson's money.

You are right on. These parents are either a bunch of idiots or gold-diggers who, as sick as this sounds, probably hope their child will get molested in order to get a shot at Wacko Jacko's Jackpot. Jacko has been a freak for years and don't tell me the parents don't know this. I really don't know if Jackson is guilty or not but I am more certain that some of these kids' parents wanted to pimp them out.
SHANE02

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Totally agree.
JongnoGuru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PolyChronic Time Girl wrote:
turtlepi1 wrote:

You are right on. These parents are either a bunch of idiots or gold-diggers who, as sick as this sounds, probably hope their child will get molested in order to get a shot at Wacko Jacko's Jackpot. Jacko has been a freak for years and don't tell me the parents don't know this. I really don't know if Jackson is guilty or not but I am more certain that some of these kids' parents wanted to pimp them out.

Maybe those parents saw it as their obligation to teach their children some practical, useful, real-(Western)world skills. Hey, it's never too early to learn. Anyway, what a courtroom culture it's become.
komtengi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big_Bird wrote:
komtengi wrote:
not guilty and rightly so.... the little punk that started the case is a gold digger... dont you people remember Tyson?? its pretty common in a whoremongering society like the states

What about Tyson. I presume you are talking about the rape case where he was convicted of raping a beauty pagent?

In fact, the last I heard, she NEVER tried to collect the money that she was awarded. And people who knew her said the whole experience changed her in a very negative way and damaged her for good. Her father regrets ever taking it up with the law.

And why did she get so *beep* up? Because nasty people like you were so quick to doubt her story.

how many women go back to a guys hotel room, then go to the bathroom to remove a panty liner from their underwear if sex isnt on their mind?
Big_Bird

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

komtengi wrote:
Big_Bird wrote:
komtengi wrote:

And why did she get so *beep* up? Because nasty people like you were so quick to doubt her story.

how many women go back to a guys hotel room, then go to the bathroom to remove a panty liner from their underwear if sex isnt on their mind?

Bloody hell! That's conclusive proof of consent? I'm assuming you must be a man. Let's see, why might she have removed her panty liner. Speaking from experience, a woman often uses them for a day or two at the end of 'that time' just in case. You might, on visiting the loo, decide that it's not useful anymore and that it's crinkling up in an uncomfortable way and smelling rather unfragrant (to put it mildly) and discard it. I did exactly that this afternoon funnily enough... and sex was definately not on my mind! Just grading papers and baby's milk and diapers....

edit: inconclusive should be conclusive

Last edited by Big_Bird on Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total
komtengi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big_Bird wrote:
komtengi wrote:
Big_Bird wrote:
komtengi wrote:

Bloody hell! That's inconclusive proof of consent? I'm assuming you must be a man. Let's see, why might she have removed her panty liner. Speaking from experience, a woman often uses them for a day or two at the end of 'that time' just in case. You might, on visiting the loo, decide that it's not useful anymore and that it's crinkling up in an uncomfortable way and smelling rather unfragrant (to put it mildly) and discard it. I did exactly that this afternoon funnily enough... and sex was definately not on my mind! Just grading papers and baby's milk and diapers....

Im well aware of the panty liner phenomenom... thank you for reintroducing it to me. it could also have been that she didnt want that skankness in her panties for mike to find
Gopher

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[deleted]

Last edited by Gopher on Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Gopher

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[deleted]

Last edited by Gopher on Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gopher

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[deleted]

Last edited by Gopher on Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
plokiju

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pulgasori wrote:
That Jacko's one smooth criminal. Twisted Evil

I don't really blame the kids parents that much. Jackson is just very skilled at picking his victims. First, he picked a sick kid (he had leukemia or something didn't he?), so that there's something reason he can make a trip to Neverland as some Wish Foundation whatnot, the kid is susceptible. Then he befriends the child and gives the parents a glimpse into some lavish lifestyle. Buys them a few gifts, takes them on trips. He blinds them with jewels while he goes off with the child. Then once he's had his fun or is found out, he can claim the parents (disadvantaged, and the type where money would change them the most) were trying to extort him if they ever accuse him of anything. His plan has reasonable doubt built right in.

Ditto for the other celebrities. They use their celebrity as a defense. I'm thinking mostly of Kobe Bryant since obviously you would need a living accuser.

Did you that one woman said Jackson's acquittal was the best day of her life? Talk about pathetic.
Paji eh Wong

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big_Bird wrote:

A whole pageant? Goddamn.
Mr. Literal

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtlepi1 wrote:

I agree. Jackson may or may not innocent, which is entirely diferrent from being found "not guilty," but this mother is one sick woman. She was most definitely after his cash.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Off-Topic Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: