Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kaeggi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Off-Topic Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
white_shadow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:50 am    Post subject: Kaeggi Reply with quote

I was at some market today (Dongae?) and saw some dogs in refrigerators. There were three or four vendors selling them. I was shocked. I thought it was all rumors and myths, but I guess its true. It looked as though the breeds were the same and so were the size. So I figure they come from a grower (not off the street) who grows certain breeds. Their fur was boiled off so it was hard to tell but it sort of looked like a rot, chow, lab.

After further investigation (I don't know why I asked) it seems as though the dogs are used for medicinal purposes. They are combined with secret herbs and spices that only Ajimmas from the moutains of Hyaekun know. Then they are cooked in a pressure cooker and strained for the juices. This juice is supposed to help build muscle and strenght.

It also cures HIV, the common cold, warts, tendonitis, and cancer.

My point. Don't drink some strange juice from someone who claims that it will make you stronger and bigger.
Bulsajo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:16 am    Post subject: Re: Kaeggi Reply with quote

white_shadow wrote:

After further investigation (I don't know why I asked) it seems as though the dogs are used for medicinal purposes.

Newbie na�vet�, or tongue firmly in cheek?
Ya-ta Boy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ummmm...the strength the ajumma was talking about was not the kind that comes from big biceps. She was talking about 'stamina'. The kind of stamina you get from tiger trouser snakes. The kind of stamina you need to make big strong healthy grandsons for her.

When are the 3 big bo-shin-tang days this summer? The first one should be coming up right after the rainy season.

PS: If you want to make your new Korean friend laugh, point at an agassi walking on the street with her canine accessory and say, "See that cute little dog? Do you think of lunch time when you see little dogs like that?" (This can/should only be done with a friend who knows you like living in Korea. Otherwise, bad joke. Very bad joke.)
SuperFly

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So lets face it, the Koreans believe that eating us poor dogs will make them cumm harder, right?
guangho

Location: a spot full of deception, stupidity, and public micturation and thus unfit for longterm residency

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperFly wrote:
So lets face it, the Koreans believe that eating us poor dogs will make them cumm harder, right?

If such a feat can be accomplished.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Off-Topic Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: