Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

long term luggage storage at Incheon...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Travel Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Whirlwind

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:54 pm    Post subject: long term luggage storage at Incheon... Reply with quote

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone can give me any information regarding long-term storage( for about a month) at Incheon airport. If so, what are the prices?

Also, does anyone know if they have oxygen bars and the conveyor-sushi meals? Thanks.
funplanet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not sure about long-term luggage storage but it's a big NEGATIVO on the other 2.....

This is Korea...it hasn't yet caught up with the "hip" airports yet
Ekuboko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 1:39 pm    Post subject: Re: long term luggage storage at Incheon... Reply with quote

Whirlwind wrote:
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone can give me any information regarding long-term storage( for about a month) at Incheon airport. If so, what are the prices?

Go to the Incheon Intenational Airport website and post your question there. They are quite efficient when it comes to answering questions quickly (unlike Korail).
Swiss James

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is a conveyor belt sushi restaurant- it's in the basement food court where Sbarro used to be- their �˹� rocks. There's a kimbap restaurant down there too, 3,000 won for a meal at an international airport can't be bad can it?
Saunagukin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a long-term luggage hold at Incheon. I left 4 bags for a month, last year. It seemed expensive and a bit shady, but actually turned out fine. I retrieved my bags no prob when I came back.

I can't remember the price, though. I seem to think it was around 140,000 for the month.

When you walk in the doors, it is at the farthest(furthest?) left end of the terminal. The information ladies totally knew what I was asking for and pointed me there.

The showers are clean and nice, too, BTW.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Travel Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: