Site Search:

Transworld Supports Dave's ESL Cafe
Transworld
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ordering xanax online

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tophat111

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:01 am    Post subject: ordering xanax online Reply with quote

Has anyone purchased xanax online to korea? Without a prescription
tophat111

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry for the double post. didnt know that the same message got posted twice lol. dont mean to be disrespectful .

Last edited by tophat111 on Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total
tophat111

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went to the international clinic and spoke with a really cool doctor. He told that in korea theres a restriction on how many xanax can be provided. i work as a tour guide and get very anxious and begin to develop panic attacks when theres a large group. I thought about leaving but the pay is so good. tHE DOCTOR TOLD ME to order in bulk online but he doesnt know anything about the customs. He told me that thet probably wouldnt care becuase they look more at drugs like meth, weed, heroin and other harder substances. He actaully told me to try it but lol its not his ass that would be going to jail. So that is why im askin this question . He said i could every month to get a renewal but since i live far away he thinks it would be better just to get in a bulk. So just wondering if anyone has tried . Thanks!
Stain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tophat111 wrote:
I went to the international clinic and spoke with a really cool doctor. He told that in korea theres a restriction on how many xanax can be provided. i work as a tour guide and get very anxious and begin to develop panic attacks when theres a large group. I thought about leaving but the pay is so good. tHE DOCTOR TOLD ME to order in bulk online but he doesnt know anything about the customs. He told me that thet probably wouldnt care becuase they look more at drugs like meth, weed, heroin and other harder substances. He actaully told me to try it but lol its not his ass that would be going to jail. So that is why im askin this question . He said i could every month to get a renewal but since i live far away he thinks it would be better just to get in a bulk. So just wondering if anyone has tried . Thanks!

I use soju and it works fairly well. However, I am close to getting fired. So, maybe that's not the best option. How about whiskey? I know it's expensive but just sayng.
tophat111

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im sorry how does that info help me in anyway?
tophat111

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forgive if i was rude but but quetion was in regards to ordering xanax online. I understand your reasoning for posting but it doesnt help me in anyway . Im tryin to order ina bulk size of xanax to stop constantly going back and forth to my doctor.
tophat111

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont get it . this topic got over 100 views and no one can help. then why read it?
gongbuhae

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just admit you want to abuse illegal meds, OP. you arent fooling anyone. It's stupid to order online anyway, they probably comes from India made in someone's basement and mixed with who knows what and won't go through customs anyway.

You can get propranolol that eliminated all of the physical symptoms of anxiety and stage fright. Look into some beta blocker like that.
tophat111

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gongbuhae wrote:
just admit you want to abuse illegal meds, OP. you arent fooling anyone. It's stupid to order online anyway, they probably comes from India made in someone's basement and mixed with who knows what and won't go through customs anyway.

You can get propranolol that eliminated all of the physical symptoms of anxiety and stage fright. Look into some beta blocker like that.

Seriously what the hell is the matter with you? Do you even know me? Do yo klnow what kind of situation im in right now? You read a couple of lines and assume that Im some kind of massive druggie? I live about 2 to 2 1/2 hours away. You think making a trip like every single month would be called fun and adventurous. Dont you consider it a better idea to order the meds in bulk and use Skype for your therapy sessions? And who the hell are you to make that kind of judgement? Forgive me if im being rude; actually dont that was my intention.
gongbuhae

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tophat111 wrote:
gongbuhae wrote:

Seriously what the hell is the matter with you? Do you even know me? Do yo klnow what kind of situation im in right now? You read a couple of lines and assume that Im some kind of massive druggie? I live about 2 to 2 1/2 hours away. You think making a trip like every single month would be called fun and adventurous. Dont you consider it a better idea to order the meds in bulk and use Skype for your therapy sessions? And who the hell are you to make that kind of judgement? Forgive me if im being rude; actually dont that was my intention.

Actually you were a bit rude. I offered sound advice--stop the drug seeking behavior, go to a doctor and get a more likely prescribed propranolol or beta blocker for your issues.
CentralCali

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't Alprazolam a Schedule IV drug in Korea? As such, you'd need a prescription to have it legally.
goat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like a poor attempt at trolling, at best.

Looks like a sting set up, at worst.

If the dude is serious, he should be banned for attempting to engage in and promoting illegal activity. Should be banned even if it's a troll attempt.

He has also been seeking out prostitution on the board.
gongbuhae

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

goat wrote:
Looks like a poor attempt at trolling, at best.

Looks like a sting set up, at worst.

If the dude is serious, he should be banned for attempting to engage in and promoting illegal activity. Should be banned even if it's a troll attempt.

He has also been seeking out prostitution on the board.

xanax "for my scary tour guiding" err, I mean for extra fun with the prostitute is more like it.
Stain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tophat111 wrote:
I dont get it . this topic got over 100 views and no one can help. then why read it?

I did help. Soju, man. Or any other legal way of gettng f''up.
tophat111

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL!!! its so funny at some of the comments being made by people. People with nothing else better to do than to write immature and "cool" things. People who like to make judge about others while ON THE INTERNET but probably wouldnt have the balls to say it their faces in public . I hate people like this. Its the ones with no freinds and nothing to do in thier lives that write these kinds of comments. Good luck to you all . However thanks to those that at least tried to help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: