Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SLP Kangnam

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Job-related Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KBJ

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 2:24 am    Post subject: SLP Kangnam Reply with quote

Does anyone know anything good ar bad about slp kangnam thanks Confused
Lost Seoul

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 3:56 am    Post subject: slp Reply with quote

Here are some posts about the SLP hagwons:

The Kangnam branch is mentioned.

You might also want to check out this site:

http://www.geocities.com/slphell

=======================================
http://209.204.62.79/korea/index.cgi?read=135795
Korean side.
Posted By: MysteryX
Date: Monday, 15 July 2002, at 6:57 a.m.
In Response To: Burnt out???? (Ankor)
Hi,
I have been teaching in SLP for a long time now and I can understand most of the complaints. I am a Korean teacher and feel sorry for the feeling that you have gotten of koreans through SLP. We are not all criminals like Mr.Nah is. We are also treated unfairly but we are stuck here for ever. If we try to leave he will ruin our chances to get another job. It has happened to teacher before. I hope that you can leave this place and find a good school to work for so that you will have a good Korean experience. Good luck and remember korean teachers are go through hell also.
a friend.
http://209.204.62.79/korea/index.cgi?read=136311
Re: SLP TAEJEON is a NIGHTMARE
Posted By: Sparky
Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2002, at 4:35 p.m.
In Response To: Re: SLP TAEJEON is a NIGHTMARE (Chris)
It's a good thing this is an English hogwon and not a math school. How many teachers are/have been unhappy at SLP? Two? Five? Some? Many? 50% of the foreign teachers? 25%? I've seen all of these estimates in the above posts. The truth is that 9 teachers are leaving in a six week period, many of them long-term SLP employees. Many of these postings are by former employees. This outpouring of discontent has been sparked by the abuse of one teacher. (That'd be me.) But do you really believe that I just sit around all night making this stuff up? Do you really believe that I'm like Santa Claus, and that I can be in Taejon, Canada, the U. S. and Seoul all in one night to do all of these postings? Chris' response is an excellent illustration of SLP management's response to teachers' grievances. Denial.
http://209.204.62.79/korea/index.cgi?read=132710132827
Re: SLP HELP INFO!!!!!
Posted By: SLP (Slave Labour Program)
Date: Thursday, 18 July 2002, at 7:21 p.m.
In Response To: Re: SLP HELP INFO!!!!! (newfie)
All I can say is working for SLP in Gwang Ju basically sucks ass.....you might be working under different conditions, however, my place of employment is REALLY bad! I only have two months left of my year long conract and I have been counting the days since March.
I REALLY would NOT advise you to work for ANY school associated with the SLP name and I would suggest you look around for a better place to work as there are plenty of them out there.
http://209.204.62.79/korea/index.cgi?read=132710133283
Re: SLP TAEJEON is a NIGHTMARE
Posted By: Rock Chris Hardplace
Date: Sunday, 21 July 2002, at 8:40 a.m.
In Response To: Re: SLP TAEJEON is a NIGHTMARE (Chris)
Chris,
In defense of SLP Taejeon you wrote that the postings are untrue. Actually, you wrote that "most of them" are untrue. Most??!!In your opinion, which ones are true? If anything Ankor wrote is true (and we all know every word of it is God's own), your employer is beneath contempt.
You wrote that at SLP, like any school, there can be "problems which may cause difficult situations." One of those problems at SLP (before your time)involved a young man who, when his contract was expiring, was told that SLP refused to buy his ticket home. They wanted him to stay longer. He purchased his own ticket and (foolishly)had it delivered to SLP Taejeon. The letter was addressed to him. A member of management opened the letter, removed the ticket and refused to give it to him. Nah was made to see sense due to some real drama and the situation was brought to rights. As mentioned, this was before your time so no blame in this particular matter is being thrown your way. But I bring it to our readers' attention as just one more example of the difficulties that a potential teacher may face at SLP Taejeon.
Chris, the tone of this institute has been established by incidents like the one mentioned above. You might want to say this is old news but the suspicions remain with all of us. You might want to say things are different now that you are here. But things are not different. Nah makes decisions, lifts the phone, and literally alters the course of our lives. You do not have the authority to make things right, and the all the old suspicions are confirmed. The faces of the supervisors change. The faces of the teachers change. SLP Taejeon remains the same. The atmosphere of this school is set by the man at the top. His spirit is always with us even though his physical presence is seldom seen.
By the way, I am not advocating more meetings with Nah. I think those teachers who want to speak to him are those that haven't yet done so.
http://www.eslcafe.com/korea/index.cgi?read=132710133723
SLP Nowon: beyond Kafkaesque
Posted By: Sir Mix-A-Lot
Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2002, at 10:30 a.m.
I am unable at this point in time to reveal the details of the latest "incident" at SLP Nowon.
However, the "incident" is in my opinion, the most disgraceful infringement upon a foreign teacher's contractural and basic human rights in the sordid history of this shambolic SLP franchise.
My advice to anyone considering an employment offer from SLP Nowon or a recruiter operating on their behalf, politely decline and thank your lucky stars that you have avoided the worst hogwan in Korea.
If you do make the mistake of sailing with this ship of fools, the "management" will happily ensure that your teaching experience in Korea will be a living hell.
http://www.eslcafe.com/korea/index.cgi?read=132710132827
Posted By: SLP (Slave Labour Program)
Date: Thursday, 18 July 2002, at 7:21 p.m.
In Response To: Re: SLP HELP INFO!!!!! (newfie)
All I can say is working for SLP in Gwang Ju basically sucks ass.....you might be working under different conditions, however, my place of employment is REALLY bad! I only have two months left of my year long conract and I have been counting the days since March.
I REALLY would NOT advise you to work for ANY school associated with the SLP name and I would suggest you look around for a better place to work as there are plenty of them out there.
http://www.eslcafe.com/korea/index.cgi?read=132710134611
Posted By: Auntie Grace [email protected]
Date: Saturday, 27 July 2002, at 8:28 p.m.
In Response To: SLP HELP INFO!!!!! (f)
Dear Faith,
I'd be very careful about working for anybody connected to SLP. For one thing, there has been a name change. At least one branch in Daejeon is now calling itself Staff Network. Why? In order to hide its misdeeds and to pull the wool over would-be teachers' eyes.
Repeat over and over with me, Faith. "SLP and Staff Network...they are one and the same... and, at least in Daejeon, they are run by the same scoundrel."
Just trying to help you, Faith, Dearie...
Your li'l ole Auntie Grace.
http://www.eslcafe.com/korea/index.cgi?read=132710134623
Re: Fairy Tale Dialogue at SLP
Posted By: Paul Thomas [email protected]
Date: Saturday, 27 July 2002, at 9:22 p.m.
Dear Sparky,
I am glad if things are maybe starting to work out for you some at SLP, but don't buy any confetti or uncork the champagne yet.
Some SLP teachers, many of whom are trying to escape Mr. Nah's clutches in August, have nothing to celebrate. Mr. Nah has already told them that they can't leave for another job in September. They are his paid wage slaves.
He pays some of his teachers only 1.5 million a month (after having signed a contract promising them 1.8 million); and for this the teachers work like dogs. One teacher even has to pay rent for his apartment!!!
As for you teachers out there who are considering signing on with Mr. Nah... this man is merciless. I know Mr. Nah sometimes promises 1.7, and even 1.8 million won a month; but don't you believe it. What he says he will do and what he actually does are often two different things. When pay day rolls around, consider yourself lucky to collect 1.5 million of that 1.8 won Mr. Nah said you were going to get.
Would a leopard changes its spots? SLP is trying to...it's new name is Staff Network.
Doubting Thomas
http://www.eslcafe.com/korea/index.cgi?read=132710134491
slp kangnam
Posted By: Just a quick note
Date: Saturday, 27 July 2002, at 5:09 a.m.
To anyone out there looking for work with SLP Kangnam, and with Mr. Charles Lee. Don't go, run away, run away fast.
I have worked with this *^#hole and he screwed me big time. He lied to me, stole money and didn't follow through with my written and signed contract.
There are many teachers there who are unhappy and ready to leave but can't because he has control of them with their visas and contracts.
Mr. Lee is a dishonorable man who should be thrown in jail. I am so glad that I am not there anymore, thank god!!!
Teachers sleep with the "Counter teachers" to get what they want, they lie to the teachers, they have many shady dealings and basically suck ass!
So, for anyone thinking of going to SLP, don't do it, you will regret every minute you are there.
Just a warning, can you tell that I am a little bitter about the place. There are way better places to work, like the place that I am working now, good pay, good housing, good environment!
A friend.
http://www.eslcafe.com/korea/index.cgi?read=132710134585
Re: slp kangnam
Posted By: tired of the shit
Date: Saturday, 27 July 2002, at 6:22 p.m.
In Response To: slp kangnam (Just a quick note)
Stay away from all the SLP's. SLP Taejon is the same way. In fact, it's hard to trust any Korean, especially hogwan owners.
http://www.eslcafe.com/korea/index.cgi?read=132710134752
Posted By: tired of the shit
Date: Sunday, 28 July 2002, at 3:41 p.m.
In Response To: Re: slp kangnam (If you say so...)
Don't be so quick to call people bad teachers when you know nothing about their situation. I in fact am a very good teacher. I spent HUNDREDS of hours preparing, having my students over to my apartment on Sundays, bringing my students to Seoul on Sundays and caring unbelievably for my students. I was told I was one of the best teachers on numerous occassions and had parents beg me to stay at SLP Taejon. I was there for three years and finally quit before my contract expired because I was tired of the bullshit at the school. I guess you have not been reading about SLP Taejon on this site. The man robbed, lied, manipulated many staff members and we are sick of it. So thank you very much for the insult. My previous hogwon owner also manipulated and lied continuously for his own selfish reasons. I like Korea but I would never work anywhere but at a university there.
http://www.eslcafe.com/korea/index.cgi?read=132710134758
Posted By: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, 28 July 2002, at 4:04 p.m.
In Response To: slp kangnam (Just a quick note)
I don't know why the University doesn't step in when it comes to these schools, if it was a franchise like McDonald's or KFC they would. The main reason they don't is that they take the cash and run, they make money off the books, Hi Kids, which are truly aweful, at Level Five they sing the " Finger Song " , Mummy finger, Daddy Finger, and so on, the registration of the name and useless competitions. I have had people working I know working for SLP franchises and be warned, stay away, or if you do decide to go with them then don't whinge when it all turns on it's head.
http://www.eslcafe.com/korea/index.cgi?read=132710134731
SLP/StaffNetwork for fools!!
Posted By: PacMAN
Date: Sunday, 28 July 2002, at 1:49 p.m.
Hello
I just wanted to warn all new and old teachers that SLP/StaffNetwork are the same place. They have recently changed the name in order to cover up the horrible reputation they have. Rather than face the truth that the adminstration and managment are a bunch of fools they have decided to change the name of the school on the post board. I recently read a message from Billy Bob and was wondering if you could please give me a list of websites where I can continue to warn people of the horrors they will go through if they sign with SLP/Staffnetwork. All that Nah gave us at the meeting was a bunch of talk and even tried to make us feel responsible for what was going on. The only way I would advise anyone to work in SLP/staff network would be if NAH left the school with his gang. I feel sorry for the other SLP's that NAH is giving a bad name to. I am sure there are some good ones out there. If Nah was any kind of a man he would sell his school to someone who cares about students and teachers and not just inflating his own personal wealth. Is it possible that Nah was told by other SLP owners to changet the name of his school????? By the way my job that was blocked by NAh has still not been given back to me.
TICK-TICK-TICK-TICK
http://www.eslcafe.com/korea/index.cgi?read=132710135316
Posted By: Hey Dick
Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2002, at 9:08 p.m.
In Response To: Re: slp kangnam (If you say so...)
Well, let's see where I was screwed. I was told that housing would be provided and when it wasn't I wasn't given my housing allowance. Hmmm, let's see, oh yeah, my contract was for airfare, but they said after I completed my one year contract, that I wouldn't be allowed airfare, because he doesn't remember promising me that, even though I had a signed contract, my own copy, he "lost" my original contract(how convenient!). He also said I was going to work 20 working hours a week, but ended up doing more, without being asked!
Yeah, that's right, Mr. Lee is a good guy!(gag!)
Oh yeah, about being a bad teacher, ask my students who I taught how "bad" I was, they begged me to stay and wanted me to teach them at home, if I wouldn't stay at SLP. Parents always wrote me notes saying how much their son/daughter liked my teaching. Hmmm, that does sound like a bad teacher.
Why must I be a bad teacher if I complain about my job!!
http://www.eslcafe.com/korea/index.cgi?read=132710135875
Re: SLP Haeundae
Posted By: Maca - [email protected]
Date: Thursday, 1 August 2002, at 6:45 p.m.
In Response To: SLP Haeundae (Newbie2002)
You wrote:
......does anyone have anything to say about about SLP Haeundae before I sign a contract
with them?
I write:
FOOLS rush where angels fear to tread!!
Don't sign with them or you do so at your own peril!!
Maca.
http://www.eslcafe.com/korea/index.cgi?read=132710135938
Posted By: Aunt Grace - [email protected]
Date: Friday, 2 August 2002, at 12:09 a.m.
If you have any doubts, don't! There are too many decent jobs with decent employers out there to risk it. The long arm of Mr. Nah (head of the SLP branch in Daejeon), even reaches into the Seoul's section of Korean Immigration. Mr. Nah has actually stopped qualified people from getting jobs there.
An important word to the wise...Does the contract which you are thinking of signing right now say that your "employer reserves the right to renew the option on this contract unless the employee disagrees" or something like that? This sounds great. It sounds as if, once your contract is complete, you may move on to another job if you don't agree to the renewal of your old contract, but the Koreans don't always see it that way. Instead, some employers (not all of them) deliberately MISINTERPRET this clause to their advantage and misconstrue it to mean that, at the end of your contract period, if the employer likes your work and wants to keep you, he/she can prevent you from taking a new, better-paying job for anybody else FOR JUST ABOUT AS LONG AS YOU ARE IN KOREA, EVEN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO WORK FOR HIM. He doesn't have to pay you adequately, either; he can shovel all sorts of shit your way; and you have to eat it and work for HIM (unless,of course, you want to LEAVE Korea ALTOGETHER)...and who wants to do that, if you like Korea? It's a nice country.
Sound crazy that somebody can actually hold you here in paid slavery as long as you live in Korea? Of course, it's crazy. Lots of things in life are crazy...and not only in Korea. Nonetheless, if you should find this gem about "option of renewal" in your contract, I'd advise you to run like hell as fast as your two legs can carry you.
By the way, SLP these days sometimes goes by the alias of Staff Network, as well as the name of SLP (Sogang Language Programs). If you ask me, I wouldn't work for ANY of their branches. ...I'm just far too cautious for that.
Now, run along, Dearie; and take it from me... stay away from that bad Mr. Nah.
Aunt Grace
http://www.eslcafe.com/korea/index.cgi?read=132710135952
Posted By: very tired
Date: Friday, 2 August 2002, at 1:07 a.m.
Haeundae is a new school, so there is not much info on it. However, it is owned by the same man who owns Kangnam SLP, so read the many messages about that school.
http://www.eslcafe.com/korea/index.cgi?read=132710137702
Re: slp suwon - any good?
Posted By: idiotque
Date: Thursday, 8 August 2002, at 5:02 p.m.
In Response To: Re: slp suwon - any good? (Old Yeller)
Every SLP can be different but their text books, the Hi Kids series is awful, if you try and actually teach kids then bring your own resources. I think most of the SLP's have the same problems as they are just seen as cash cows.Who knows, Suwon might be the exception !
http://www.eslcafe.com/korea/index.cgi?read=132710137813
Re: slp suwon - any good?
Posted By: Happily Ex SLP
Date: Friday, 9 August 2002, at 4:02 a.m.
In Response To: slp suwon - any good? (tictac)
I heard the director used to be in charge of Ilsan SLP, if so, be careful. I worked for him at Ilsan SLP, before he moved to Suwon. During my year there three teachers did the midnight run and two resigned. Contracts were broken, one teacher considering renewing decided not to after he renegged on every promise he made to induce the teacher to stay. Standard hogwan problems like if you need anything you are treated like a pest, and you have to ask so many times you end up feeling like one.( I'm talking about essentials here, like plumbing or heating in winter). Staff meetings were a joke, simply a forum for management to relay the latest conflicting set of criticisms from any vocal parents. Management didn't offer much in the way of human respect let alone professional respect for its teachers. You are very much a replacable asset. And the academic dictator/supervisor could barely speak english.
On the other hand, though I had my contract broken and was shafted for some money when I left, monthly pay checks were slim but accurate and on time. Accomodation with the odd crummy exception was reasonable. The contract was in breach of Korean law but not unusually so. Some teachers liked working there and have stayed on and you didn't (with odd exception) get blatantly dicked like some other hogwans.
There are much better jobs than SLP. But for a first timer there are worse places you could end up in. Personally, I would recommend looking around. I would never work at an SLP again.
http://www.eslcafe.com/korea/index.cgi?read=132710138226
Buying textbooks at SLP just isn't fair.
Posted By: Grace Johnson
Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2002, at 9:07 a.m.
In case you haven't noticed,SLP in Daejeon has some old textbooks on its shelves FOR SALE to its teachers. THINK ABOUT THIS... Why should we pay for textbooks that we intend to use at school to benefit Mr. Nah, our employer? That's like a coal miner paying his boss for a coal shovel!!! These texts should be offered for teachers to use at SLP schools FREE OF CHARGE. My advice? Buy no textbooks at SLP.
Whoa, there! You say your spare change is burning a hole in your pocket? Then make a wish and toss three coins into a fountain. Or,give your alms to the bum who sits in the subway with a tin cup. Order some Girl Scout cookies this year. Go to K-mart and pay your quarters to ride on the plastic giraffe. If you're desperate to spend your money, you might even plop your coppers into the plate at church and buy your way out of purgatory. Doesn't that make better sense than lining the silk pockets of a hogwon tycoon with your hard-earned money?
You bet it does!
Aunt Grace
http://www.eslcafe.com/korea/index.cgi?read=132710138273
Re: CONTRACT HELP!!!..Seodaemun SLP Institute
Posted By: Old Yeller
Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2002, at 3:21 p.m.
In Response To: CONTRACT HELP!!!..Seodaemun SLP Institute (Aznfever)
You should see the posts that have been made about numerous SLPs on this board. They are usually true for most of the SLP chain of hogwons. They are not to be trusted (the headoffice has no control on its dictators). I would tear the contract in half, then put it in the paper shredder, put that paper in the trash can, light that trash can on fire, run down to the nearest river and throw it in. Then run back to your house and thank God that you will not be at an SLP. Best of luck on finding a school...you can find one a better contract than this.
http://www.eslcafe.com/korea/index.cgi?read=132710139599
Re: SLP Institute-Seoul (Ilsan)
Posted By: workedforslp
Date: Thursday, 22 August 2002, at 11:35 p.m.
In Response To: SLP Institute-Seoul (Ilsan) (Pooh)
I worked at an slp in Nowon, and 90% of the foreign staff would recommend that you work for a North Korean pig farm instead. Go into the archives and read for yourself. There may be one or two good slp locations, but I have never found one that wasn't accused of lying, cheating, stealing and profiting.
http://www.eslcafe.com/korea/index.cgi?read=132710139637
Re: SLP Institute-Seoul (Ilsan)
Posted By: fred
Date: Friday, 23 August 2002, at 4:38 a.m.
In Response To: SLP Institute-Seoul (Ilsan) (Pooh)
do not work for SLP anywhere, they have a terrible rep in korea
http://www.eslcafe.com/korea/index.cgi?read=132710140081
Re: Haeundae Pusan???
Posted By: Sherry
Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2002, at 1:34 p.m.
In Response To: Haeundae Pusan??? (canadian qt)
Avoid it at all costs! My best friend worked there last year, if you want to work on Satardays with NO PAY, and the children have birthday parties you must attend! Oh, and if there is a field trip, you will stay all day and get a free lunch, the free lunch is a CHICKEN MCNUGGETS MEAL AT MCDS!

SLP = Seo-Kang/Sogang Language Program
SLP = Slave Labor Program
http://www.eslcafe.com/korea/index.cgi?read=106005
Studioplane and SLP are a disgrace
Posted By: KC and the Sunshine Band
Date: Saturday, 9 February 2002, at 12:13 p.m.
If you are looking for the worst possible employment experience in Korea please respond to Studioplane's advertisement for staff to work at SLP in Seoul.
The SLP franchise, I will not dishonour Sogang University by pretending that they have anything to do with this motley crew of pirates, is on par with the Wonderland franchise in terms of lying, cheating and stealing.
Any recruiter who is in bed with this organisation cannot be trusted.
Shame on you Studioplane...SHAME ON YOU!
http://www.eslcafe.com/korea/index.cgi?read=106146
Re: Studioplane and SLP are a disgrace
Posted By: Baloney
Date: Sunday, 10 February 2002, at 4:06 p.m.
I worked at Seocho SLP, too, and they are NOT good people. The husband is nice enough, but the wife is a shrew who has it in for certain teachers. They don't pay over-time, and there is no curriculum.
If that's a good school to you, I hate to think of what a bad one is.
http://www.eslcafe.com/korea/index.cgi?read=108943
Re: Other SLPs
Posted By: Yoyo
Date: Saturday, 23 February 2002, at 12:22 p.m.
In Response To: Other SLPs (Lookinathesun)
I know of some people who got fired because they kept requesting they actually be PAID for the overtime hours that they worked. Imagine! Those bad teachers expecting to be paid. Some people here seem to suggest that we should just bow and accept being ripped off by our employers. Wouldn't you call up payroll back home if you weren't paid for hours worked? Wouldn't you be shocked if you worked at a school with a lousy curriculum??? Sounds to me like an insider who is posting this 'in defense of SLP' business.
I'm not saying it's all bad, but I knew of a lot of teachers who were not very happy.
Peace.
http://www.eslcafe.com/korea/index.cgi?read=109842
The worst hogwan in Korea
Posted By: Escapee [email protected]
Date: Thursday, 28 February 2002, at 2:59 p.m.
"How is Nowon SLP?" What can one say? How about, "Nowon SLP is undoubtedly the worst Hogwan in Korea."
The owner is a habitual liar and cheat. The academic supervisor will say anything, and I mean anything, to avoid doing the right thing or at the very least, what is written in the contract. His right hand man specialises in attempting to gain your confidence whilst gleaning every possible scrap of information about the staff's attitude to management. This individual has also been accused of stealing money from a fellow teacher.
The accommodation is lousy, the area isolated and boring and the staff turnover incredibly high.
If you're looking for the worst teaching experience in Korea, sign on the dotted line.
http://www.eslcafe.com/korea/index.cgi?read=109930
Re: The worst hogwan in Korea
Posted By: jade
Date: Friday, 1 March 2002, at 12:45 a.m.
In Response To: The worst hogwan in Korea (Escapee)
i worked at chonju slp, and that wasn't much better...seems like it's a good idea to stay away from slp in general...good luck to u...
http://www.eslcafe.com/korea/index.cgi?read=110131
Further sackings at SLP Nowon imminent
Date: Saturday, 2 March 2002, at 2:46 a.m.
The latest humiliation inflicted upon employees at SLP Nowon is a profit driven purge of the teaching ranks.
One western and three Korean teachers have been fired in the last week. It is rumoured that several more westerners are to be fired before the end of the month.
If you are looking for an honest employer and a stable workplace, avoid this hogwan at all costs.
http://www.eslcafe.com/korea/index.cgi?read=110172
Re: Further sackings at SLP Nowon imminent
Posted By: lard
Date: Saturday, 2 March 2002, at 1:15 p.m.
In Response To: Further sackings at SLP Nowon imminent (Escapee)
I agree with the poster, SLP stinks.
I worked (for a very short period) at Kangnam, where I was lied to, short paid, and generally treated as a piece of sh*t. The owner, in my opinion , is not far short of being a total crook, and I would advise all potential teachers to avoid SLP like the plague!
When I left, I found a non-franchised school, have been very happy there, and am renewing my contract. So, its not all bad!
But SLP? don't even think of going there, life is too short for the misery they will undoubtedly inflict upon you!
http://www.eslcafe.com/korea/index.cgi?read=110504
Lying and cheating SLP Nowon style
Date: Monday, 4 March 2002, at 2:28 p.m.
In Response To: Re: Further sackings at SLP Nowon imminent (the truth)
It reads as if the author of this post has intimate knowledge of this teacher’s firing process. It wouldn’t be the supervisor’s right hand man rushing to the defence of the hogwan would it?
If you genuinely expect everyone to believe that the teacher was fired because "he got complaints from parents because he played to (sic) many games and colored to (sic) much even after being warned 3 times he still did not improve" then you had better hurry up and fire every other "teacher" on staff as you know that they are doing exactly the same thing.
The school paid the fired teacher only the wages he was owed and provided a document, written in Korean that they said was a "release letter" but turned out to be a letter advising immigration not to issue another E2 Visa until after the term of his original contract expired.
Your statement that the fired teacher complained about the "brand new apartments right near hagye station" is the most glaring falsehood of all. The SLP apartments near Hagye Station are old, filthy, disintegrating dumps that the owner has refused to refurbish, despite numerous pleas from different teachers.
The expansion that you mention, when do you envisage this occurring? This wouldn’t be the same "expansion" program with lucrative promotions that the owner has dangled in front of every teacher for the last two years? Are you still penciled in to be the new "supervisor"? Don’t worry, the owner has offered this position to every other teacher as an inducement to sell out as well.
This posting is just a small taste of what you can expect to experience if you choose to become involved with Nowon SLP. The management of Nowon SLP is dishonest, hypocritical and unethical. They do not care about teacher’s welfares, they only care about cash and extracting maximum effort for absolute minimum pay.
DO NOT WORK AT NOWON SLP.
http://www.eslcafe.com/korea/index.cgi?read=110489
Re: The worst hogwan in Korea
Posted By: rocker
Date: Monday, 4 March 2002, at 9:59 a.m.
I too am a former employee of SLP Nowon. I personally witnessed what others here have mentioned.
This truely is one of the worst institutes in Seoul.
Far too many to list here, I will only mention a few of the most notable.
The most notable is the management in place. The owner and the academic supervisor are completly incompetant and trecherous. They will decieve and manipulate at every turn. Standard business practice at Hogwans.
The ciriculum is pathetic and the in house training is non existant. To do a proper job will entail a fifty hour work week. Again standard practice at most Hogwans.
Seniority and loyalty are traits not admired at SLP Nowon. They have no teachers with more than six months in house experience currently employed. Employee turnover is extremly high. An obvious red flag to any potential teachers enquiring about SLP Nowon.
This concludes my rant. SLP Nowon is a school on a downward spiral. Their reputation in the area is tarnished and prospects in the future are bleak.
Stay clear if you want to have a good korean experience.
http://www.eslcafe.com/korea/index.cgi?read=110568
Re: How is Nowon SLP? - TERRIBLE
Posted By: ex-SLPer who tells the truth
Date: Monday, 4 March 2002, at 8:54 p.m.
In Response To: How is Nowon SLP? (Brianna)
Nowon SLP is to be avoided at ALL costs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://209.204.62.79/korea/index.cgi?read=116814
Mistreatment of teachers rife at Nowon SLP
Posted By: Jeff [email protected]
Date: Friday, 5 April 2002, at 7:33 p.m.
Nowon SLP is a terrible hogwan and should be avoided at all costs.
I have had the absolute misfortune of working at this institute for the past 12 months and can honestly say that I would have fared better if I had been holed up with the Taliban in the Tora Bora cave complex during during the worst of the American bombings.
SLP Nowon actively practices a policy of recruiting unqualified teachers and duping them into signing contracts on the basis of false employment conditions. The "management" is fully aware that over 80% of the teachers will break contract and have tailored their policies accordingly.
Myself and every other teacher hired during my sojourn were promised 20-hour working weeks but had these upgraded to 35 plus after the first week of teaching. Our complaints were met with promises of reductions and improvements that never occurred. Accommodations were poor and nothing is done to make a teacher’s stay comfortable in any way whatsoever. Accesses to telephones were limited at best with the connection policy being applied on a case-by-case basis depending on the teacher’s relationship with management. Salaries were often paid late and must be thoroughly reviewed each time. A culture of payroll cheating is deeply entrenched in this organisation. When discrepancies are identified, major arguments invariably develop with corrections being refused unless absolutely necessary. The reasons cited stem from the never-ending series of false charges associated with accommodation. A wonderful example is a water bill of 400,000 Won for one month for one person in a studio apartment. Holidays are not paid for during a teacher’s period of employment, they are added onto the end of contract bonus payment. The end of contract bonus is not paid to teachers who complete their contract on the final day of employment. They are remitted a month later after a series of over inflated and false charges have been levied. You will not be advised of this fact until the last day of your contract. Teaching materials are non-existent and not even the most basic of supplies are provided.
Several former teachers have initiated legal proceedings in Korea against Nowon SLP and the supervisor for breach of contract.
Nowon SLP is a terrible hogwan that should be avoided at all costs. If you are dealing with a recruiter who is working on their behalf and they tell you what a wonderful institute it is, terminate contact immediately. If after reading this posting, you still wish to work at the institute, be sure to ask for the telephone number and email address of a former teacher who can act as a referee. Do not accept the email address or telephone number of David Rhee. He is a current employee, Lee’s cousin and intimately involved in management’s policies.
http://209.204.62.79/korea/index.cgi?read=116996
Nowon SLP cheats teachers
Posted By: Jeff [email protected]
Date: Saturday, 6 April 2002, at 4:14 p.m.
Acting like "da man" in Korea is fine for some but for most of us, when you are a long way from home and horribly na�ve, you usually find that you are poorly equipped to handle an employer such as Nowon SLP who has the mistreatment of employees down to a fine art.
Nowon SLP systematically breaks teachers down through a constant barrage of cynical, pre-determined contract violations.
Contract termination negotiations with the supervisor and the owner, are exercises in futility. If one does manage to make these two understand your intentions, yes, their English skills desert them anytime the conversation turns to money or contracts, you are stonewalled by the fact that SLP sells letters of release for 1 million Won to employee with the new employer approached to pay "recruitment costs". "Management" also requires you to give three months notice.
Nowon SLP is an absolute disgrace and should have been closed down long ago. Avoid this "institute" like the plague. If you do choose to work there, you will regret the decision for as long as you live.
http://209.204.62.79/korea/index.cgi?read=118059
Re: Nowon SLP posts falses apologies
Posted By: Legion
Date: Thursday, 11 April 2002, at 10:59 a.m.
I worked at Kangnam SLP and it stunk!
I was there for only three months, but they were the most unhappy working months of my life.
Don't even THINK of working there!
Please do trust me on this!
I post here because all SLP Directors are in cahoots, and I haven't yet heard of a good one!
Goodbye,,
Ps We are "Legion" because there are more than a few of us!!
http://209.204.62.79/korea/index.cgi?read=123483
Re: teaching
Posted By: sky [email protected]
Date: Thursday, 9 May 2002, at 7:55 p.m.
In Response To: teaching (robb)
My SLP screwed me over. My biggest complaint with them is they are control freaks and they have this odd voyerism thing going (surveylance cameras). Plus they work you like your a dog but that's to be expected. The entire country is a sweat shop.
http://209.204.62.79/korea/index.cgi?read=125639
Nowon SLP voted the worst hogwan in Korea
Posted By: Bad Boy [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2002, at 9:01 p.m.
Stay away.
Nowon SLP is the worst hogwan in Korea.
If you want to be royally screwed over, sign on the dotted line of the worthless contract.
If you are still in two minds over whether to accept Nowon SLP's offer, ask for the telephone number of a former teacher who completed their contract.
You won't be given one because they don't exist.
Do not accept a telephone or email reference for the hogwan from a teacher named David Rhee. He is the cousin of the academic supervisor, and intimately involved in the "treatment" of western teachers.
http://209.204.62.79/korea/index.cgi?read=127761
Re: SLP F.L.I. near Sanggye St.
Posted By: General Stay Away
Date: Monday, 3 June 2002, at 7:35 a.m.
In Response To: SLP F.L.I. near Sanggye St. (Bill Jones)
I have been in Korea for 5 years.
I would recommend staying away from SLP in general. I thought like many do, that all SLP's are different, but they are not. At the 3 I worked at. I wanted to give SLP a fair shot so I tried 3 of them. The first one I worked at, changed owners twice.
The 3rd owner "transfered" (I know it's illegal) some of the teachers, both foreigner and Korean, to a new SLP just starting up and after 3 months we were all given release letters to find new places. They did not have enough students to keep going. The last SLP I was at, I was fired after 11 months, claiming I had a complaint from a student, who left for America about 5 months into my contract. The student in question keeps in regular contact with me, so I find it strange that the student would complain. Of I course I have asked the student, and she says her and her family, had nothing but good things to say about me. She was one of the overseas students in a "returning class".
The "Hi-Kids" books are a joke. There are 6 levels. Each level contains no less than 30 English errors.
The classes for the returning overseas students are also a joke. They have no set program in place. I offered to help develop a program. The response I got was, they had been in business for 6 years and have experience in these matters.
I wish I had said "because you have been doing something for six years, doesn't mean you are good at it." Hell, I have been teaching for 8 years and I am far from the perfect teacher.
ALL 3 SLPs required 2.5 hours of preparation (unpaid). After you have been there a while, you can do it in a little more than an hour, and you spent the rest of the time teaching the Korean teachers, (not by choice) because they can't put 2 sentences together, if their life depended on it.
They say every SLP is different but the 3 I saw were exactly the same with the same problems.
I have been currently at the same place for 3 years, I have a private apartment, satilite TV and internet access from my home. I make over 2.1 million for 30 hours of teaching. Anything is paid overtime. There are 3 foreign teachers and we intend to stay a long time here. One of them has been at this place longer then me.
Good Luck in finding a place to work,
GSA.
http://209.204.62.79/korea/index.cgi?read=129717
stay away from Mokdong SLP
Posted By: sky [email protected]
Date: Thursday, 13 June 2002, at 3:42 p.m.
Mokdong SLP really does belong on your gray list, if not a black list if there is such a thing. If not for a certain amount of resourcefulness on my part, I would have been left stranded in Korea by them with no way of getting back home. Let me back up to April 2002. By then, I was already noticing things that were considered routine practice by MSLP that would be considered illegal back in the states. You almost have to conclude that the entire country is a sweatshop. There are no labor standards and the ones that are on the books are not enforced. For example having to work 7 hours straight without a break for dinner (we got a 10 minute break which isn’t enough time to eat really) would be illegal in most countries. Besides that, they expected a good ten hours of work per week beyond the regular workload for which we were not paid. Another issue that may be considered minor by some was that the hot water didn’t work in my apartment. The housing was far beneath the standards we are accustomed to in the U.S.
Back at the end of April I received a warning letter from SLP. We middle school teachers had been told to devote some time to debates. I took that concept a step further and set up a web logging community where students could debate controversial issues. The main issues of my warning letter were that I created a website for my students to practice their English and the management did not approve of controversial topics like ohno, eating dog meat and corporal punishment. The other thing of which they did not approve was the use of technology in the classroom. My warning letter stated I was no longer to use digital cameras, computers, cassette players or any other sort of technical device in the classroom. As anyone in the west knows, integrating technology in the classroom is one of the hottest most cutting edge trends in education today. The other thing I was warned about was using scripts (from movies). I’m not sure why. I could do a thesis on why scripts are an effective method of teaching ESL to advanced students.
I responded to the warning letter by making a written request that they “modify my contract” so that I could leave at the end of May. They took that as a resignation although it clearly was not. You see if you quit, they are not entitled to give you severance pay or your return trip back. The issues that will be most interesting is that they withheld half my airfare here, they did not pay me for 16 hours of overtime I had worked in May and they demanded that I move out of my apartment 3 days after my last day. I didn’t have enough for a ticket back to the states. If I had been a typical teacher they normally recruit for Korea (fresh out of college) I would have been in a real predicament…stranded in Seoul without enough money to get back home. Now I’m filing a complaint with the department of labor and am warning any potential teachers to make sure they have enough savings to get back home. This is crucial as a majority of hakwans are managed by unscrupulous packs of Ferangi.
http://209.204.62.79/korea/index.cgi?read=130198
Re: SLP Taejon?
Posted By: wen
Date: Saturday, 15 June 2002, at 11:27 p.m.
In Response To: SLP Taejon? (Marion)
we have a friend working there. all teachers must have to arrive 1 hour earlier before the classes starts. the salary is low & the management is bad.
http://209.204.62.79/korea/index.cgi?read=130258
Re: SLP Taejon?
Posted By: Do you feel lucky?
Date: Sunday, 16 June 2002, at 7:34 a.m.
In Response To: SLP Taejon? (Marion)
SLP daejon is ok....as far as hogwons are concerned. You just have to make sure to watch out for yourself. The terms they posted on the jobs page is not entirely accurate. They are running short of teachers and so a lot of teachers are having to take up the slack. Just expect a lot of overtime. Even when they have enough teacher, overtime is still a given. The Korean teachers and foreign teachers are segregated into two different staff rooms. Minimal communication between the teachers. Kind of sad since both teachers are responsible for the same classes. It's a pretty large staff, so expect a lot of politics. Two of the good things about the school are that they pay on time and the accomodations are good. I think 1/3 of the foreign staff is leaving by August. They are pretty pressed for new teachers. It could be a good place to work, as long as you watch your back. There are a lot worse out there....and definately a lot better. Ask the management to give you some e-mail addresses of current teachers. Good luck!
http://209.204.62.79/korea/index.cgi?read=130598
Re: SLP In Taejon ... is it a good school?
Posted By: Better schools out there
Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2002, at 9:09 a.m.
In Response To: SLP In Taejon ... is it a good school? (fred)
Hey Fred,
If you have a thick skin and like to work a lot then this is your school. Split shifts are common and I know of teachers who have 12 hr shifts (not everyday), with breaks here and there. I could write a lot more but I don't want to totally turn you off from it. It could be a decent place to work. Like any schools, it has its ups and downs. SInce you asked about the director......he is not very popular with the foreign staff, for various reasons. Hope this was helpful.
http://209.204.62.79/korea/index.cgi?read=130623
Posted By: MARY [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2002, at 2:06 p.m.
In Response To: SLP In Taejon ... is it a good school? (fred)
I worked at SLP in Taejon for 8 months and left....but...it was a pretty good school....i did have a few gliches....but all in all it was good....they have at least three teahcers there from past years...the director tried to burn us for holiday pay, and work overtime with no pay but when we confronted him he dealt with it....and it was okay...so it is okay.
http://209.204.62.79/korea/index.cgi?read=131243
Posted By: give it a miss
Date: Friday, 21 June 2002, at 8:48 a.m.
In Response To: Re: SLP In Taejon ... is it a good school? (Better schools out there)
Hi Fred-
I'd keep looking if I were you. I worked there a year ago and did a runner, as I understand several other teachers have done since. It's an okay place to work in some ways, people are generally paid on time, and the accomodation is good for most people. But that doesn't make up for the other crap you have to put up with, especially when you want to leave. They can be very funny with your wages at the end of your contract. Not to mention the fact that employees seem to all pay different rates of tax for no reason that we could figure out when I was there. I left for many reasons, but the main thing was the total lack of support in dealing with serious behavior problems. I know a few people are happy there, but I honestly can't think of anyone I knew who left there happy. You could do worse, but you certainly could do much better.
http://209.204.62.79/korea/index.cgi?read=131793
Re: Sogang University Language Programme
Posted By: Red-Red
Date: Tuesday, 25 June 2002, at 4:24 a.m.
In Response To: Sogang University Language Programme (sabrina)
I have heard nothing but bad things about them. I would look elswhwere.
http://209.204.62.79/korea/index.cgi?read=131936
Re: SLP Taejon
Posted By: Larry
Date: Tuesday, 25 June 2002, at 11:39 p.m.
In Response To: SLP Taejon (slug11)
Taejeon is kind of nice. SLP will have no real textbook and will frown upon you doing excessive copies of whatever. I've heard mixed messages about that branch. No textbooks though.
http://209.204.62.79/korea/index.cgi?read=131962
Posted By: Good Luck!
Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2002, at 5:09 a.m.
In Response To: SLP Taejon (slug11)
They used to be a good hogwon. As they expanded, they lost sight of what was important. I have never known a person to leave there happy. I know that the school is in a good location and they offer clean apartments. I think the management has changed every six months or so. Definately do you homework on this place!
http://209.204.62.79/korea/index.cgi?read=132092
Posted By: glad to be back home
Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2002, at 9:50 p.m.
In Response To: Re: SLPTaejon (Good Luck!)
Have to agree with the last message. Used to be a nice place, but it has doubled in size in the last year or two, and the owner is only interested in money. I don't know how many times the management has changed since they expanded, but it seems a pretty chaotic place. Several teachers have done runners in the past year, so that's not a real good sign. Do your homework and talk to teachers who have been there a while before you sign on the dotted line...
http://209.204.62.79/korea/index.cgi?read=132124
Re: Sogang University Language Programme
Posted By: just say no
Date: Thursday, 27 June 2002, at 1:55 a.m.
A sinking ship in many ways...Looks like they're desperate for teachers from their ad. I'm not surprised that they can't keep teachers because the management is so poor. They provide nice accomodation for most teachers, but they sure as hell didn't for me. If you choose to work there, you better look carefully at your pay sheet every month. Overtime and deductions often are not what they should be. When I was there, there was a huge fight over unpaid pension money that the director was deducting and pocketing. And don't be surprised if you get shafted on your severance when you leave. Sure I could tell you that the kids are cute and day to day in the classroom is rewarding and all that...I don't LIKE having to be negative. Just don't say I didn't warn ya!
http://209.204.62.79/korea/index.cgi?read=132192
Don't sail with SLP's ship of fools
Posted By: House of Pain [email protected]
Date: Thursday, 27 June 2002, at 9:51 a.m.
Where is the SLP franchise located?
If it's Sangaye / Nowon, steer clear. The joint is a vipers' pit and that's just the teachers. The "management" is absolutely brutal.
Stealing, lying, cheating...they will all become a depressingly common part of your life if you sign on with that ship of fools.

Korean Job Discussion Forum
KANDONG SLP...BEWARE!!
Posted By: nancy <"mailto:[email protected]?subject=KANDONG SLP...BEWARE!!">
Date: Thursday, 12 December 2002, at 10:50 p.m.
anyone in their right mind would stay away from these money stealing people! everyone should enjoy their year+ in korea, not hate it!
for more information, e-mail me!
[email protected]

SLP Daechong
Posted By: jimbob <"mailto:[email protected]?subject=SLP Daechong">
Date: Tuesday, 24 December 2002, at 11:14 p.m.
This year there have been some good things and some bad things. The bad things started after 9 months when the new supervisor rocked up, otherwise known as the TERMINATOR!
SHe is an egotistical maniac who bears grudges firmly between her metal mouth.
Just beware of her.
The school isnt really that bad. Apart from the long hours - especially if you teach kindy. DON'T TEACH KINDY. The disgraceful condition of the school generally, the lack of respect shown to staff members (both Korean and foreign), by the management, and know it all teachers who think that they are gods gift to SLP when they clearly aren't.

This is unbelieveable!
Posted By: White Zombie <"mailto:[email protected]?subject=This is unbelieveable!">
Date: Friday, 27 December 2002, at 5:37 a.m.
In Response To: "http://www.eslcafe.com/korea/index.cgi?noframes;read=132710157081" (White Zombie)
Dudes, get a load of this. I had a second interview today with Lee Bok Choi of Nowon SLP today which totally blew my mind. The whole interview was a surreal rant about some former Canadian teacher who was "screwing" the school over. Bok Choi never even bothered to discuss me or the position I was applying for. All he wanted to talk about was how "bad" this guy was and how he and the school's owner knew where he was working and had made sure he was going to "get his". Now all of this seemed very strange to me, but what really blew my mind was when they pulled out a video tape of this guy and made me WATCH IT! The truly bizarre part was that the guy was in his HOME not a classroom. They basically warned me not to do what this guy had done otherwise I would be in as much trouble as him. Suffice to say I WILL NOT be working at Nowon SLP and advise all and sundry to steer clear. Dude who has been hassling the school, I don't know who you are but if you read this post please email me and I will fill you in on a lot of other stuff that you really should be aware of.

Re: SLP, lies and videotape
Posted By: S.T. <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]?subject=Re: SLP, lies and videotape>>
Date: Tuesday, 31 December 2002, at 3:34 a.m.
In Response To: SLP, lies and videotape <http://www.eslcafe.com/korea/index.cgi?noframes;read=132710157538> (Mr Charrington)
You sound so well informed you must have been working with all these people, at the same time.
Hmmmm...if I was lee jaesuck/bok-soi/bok choi, I wouldn't waste any time advertising the fact, or showing people who won't come clean (white zombie), on what they did see. It all sounds rather sketchy to me. If Nowon slp has incriminating evidence against this Canadian guy, why don't they just use it? Why wouldn't they put him away and get it over with, instead of posting accusations? I doubt it exists at all. At this point, Nowon slp better have something, and they better hope Bad Canadian guy has been lying all along. I hope he can fry them in public, in court. It's insulting what has been posted about/against him. Who is anyone to tell; except the manager of Nowon slp, who has a reputation comparative to Kim Jong Il. Back-stabbing American traitor from what I have been told. Against Korean teachers too, not just Canadians, Americans and Brits.
Are you literally congratulating this institute's managerial staff for intentionally attempting to destroy a person's reputation via public character assination? Has anyone seen this video footage? This is little more than a guessing game, and from what I have followed Nowon slp was attacking him all along. I'd fight back too.
Unfortunately, there are nothing but question marks posted for all to decide what is true or false. You aren't very clear in your reason for stating you know this person is guilty of anything. "I'd love to see it. No, on second thought, I wouldn't". Sounds like you could be one of the above mentioned parasites posting under whatever name seems to sound North American. Mere accusations. They have proof of all of these accusations??
I read Lee Bok-Soi's original post in Oct'; "Hi everybody! I'm Lee Bok-Soi, the new accedemic supervisor at Nowon slp, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. Jay Lee made some pretty bad hiring decisions blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...but we want you to know the teachers did bad things to us first!" Followed up a few days later with "...and don't bother getting a lawyer. We have you doing terrible things on video-tape, and we will give it to the Police and maybe you will go to the Korean prison." So why don't they? The teacher in question claims Lee Bok-Soi and Lee Bok Choi have never laid eyes on him. They have never met? Lets find this video footage and get to the bottom of this crap.
D. Robertson; e-mail me. I can help you. I have Korean friends who are lawyers, and they will be willing to help you. They will. If you contact me I can help you.
Regards; S.T.

http://www.englishspectrum.com/form2.php3?table=news_blackbook
Avoid Gwanjin and Gangdon SLP!!!
Name: beware
Date: 2003-02-07 22:06:10 View: 8

Don't believe the recruiters about the Gwanjin and Gangdon SLP hagwans.
The owner is unbelivably cheap, pays late, and distrusts foreigners. The
supervisors are true liers too. There are other hagwans to work at in Korea,
avoid these and do your self a favour.

Name withheld

[email protected] for more information.
http://www.eslcafe.com/korea/index.cgi?noframes;read=132710161293
Re: SLP?
Posted By: James Bond
Date: Wednesday, 5 March 2003, at 4:38 p.m.
In Response To: SLP? (andrew duncan)
I worked for an SLP in Korea and they were not too bad...taking all into consideration. People whing and complain about small things - ie *http://www.geocities.com/slphell - it is like rolling dice in choosing a Hogwan in Korea. If you have the bottle for an adventure go ahead and play the game!!!!!
=====================================================

http://www.englishspectrum.com/form2.php3?table=news_blackbook
Name: SLP
Date: 2003-03-24 16:58:13
View: 28

I was a teacher a Gwanjin (near Techno-mart) and managed to get out of my
contract - legally- early. I was one of the lucky ones. The owner, Ms Jong is evil
reincarnated. My first night in the apartment was spent without heat, and no
blankets. The apartment was so bare that all I has to use was one, that&#8217;s right one
chopstick.
I tried to get the school to provide me with the basics: sheets, eating and cooking
utensils but it never came. I am still in contact with some teachers there and they tell
me that my replacement is going through the same problems I was. You think that
they would treat their teachers better since they are the ones who care for the
students. The famed Ms Jong refuses to spend single won on anyone but
herself. She drive a BMW 735 and asks the teachers to give her our spare change.
Do yourself a favour and avoid SLP. To the dismay of the supervisors who do their best
to help you, but they can't help you much because they have their orders to follow.
If you wan to email me for more horror stories, email me at [email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Job-related Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: