Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sony DVD Player **Brand New**-SOLD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goodgoings

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject: Sony DVD Player **Brand New**-SOLD Reply with quote

I got this new DVD player as a gift from my relatives as a Christmas gift. Since I watch most of my movies on my computer and my TV isn't much bigger than my computer monitor, I'm selling it here.

On-line it retails for 136,000��. I'm willing to sell it for 110,000��. I did open it and "try" it out with my DVD collection. Everything works perfectly. It plays Dvix also. All orginal packaging included-including free unopened DVD "The Merchant of Venice".

I live on line 7 �� stop. I'd be willing to deliver anyplace within Seoul.

SONY DVP-NS52P

http://www.interpark.com/malls/sitemap/MallDisplay.jsp?COMM_001=0000100000&COMM_002=0&GOODS_NO=3255734&dispNo=003024003002

2005 model. Plays all these.

pm me Wink

Last edited by Goodgoings on Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
BigBlackEquus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A region-free SONY? As a gift from relatives?

In my experience, if you buy something region-free it has been modified to do that.

Not saying you're a liar. Obviously, it works, as you say it does. SONY is ultra-picky about regions, so it would have to be a specially modified unit from a special store. I doubt my parents would no how to do this. Laughing

Last edited by BigBlackEquus on Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Goodgoings

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigBlackEquus wrote:

How did they get it here? In my experience, if you buy something region-free it has been modified to do that.

Not saying you're a liar, but it just seems like an odd possibility for someone's parents to buy and then send you a region-free SONY model via post, facing customs charges, etc.

I've got relatives living here. I did some research and it's a model they sell in Europe also.
Goodgoings

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goodgoings wrote:
BigBlackEquus wrote:

How did they get it here? In my experience, if you buy something region-free it has been modified to do that.

Not saying you're a liar, but it just seems like an odd possibility for someone's parents to buy and then send you a region-free SONY model via post, facing customs charges, etc.

I've got relatives living here. I did some research and it's a model they sell in Europe also.

Sorry people. I researched more and it's not a region free player. I thought it was the same region free European model.
http://www.electronics-online.co.uk/acatalog/Sony_DVP_NS52P_Multi_Region_DVD_Player__Silver_.html

So sorry about the confusion. Embarassed
Goodgoings

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Price Drop - 100,000��
Goodgoings

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to sell fast, so I'll sell it for 90,000��, but it won't go any lower since I'd rather keep it then.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: