Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gadgets Galore! UPDATE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cacique

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:04 am    Post subject: Gadgets Galore! UPDATE Reply with quote

I have a number of small electronics that are not being put to good use or have become redundant after doing some upgrades. I am located in Masan so all items are available for pickup here, or I can ship the items to you. You would need to pay for the cost of shipping but it's quite cheap in Korea. You could expect next day delivery on most of these items for under 5K won. Here's what i've got:

A-One AP-57 Korean/English Electronic "Speaking" Dictionary. SOLD This is an older model but still works fine. I just upgraded the internal battery. You can search for Korean or English words, as well as Hanja (Chinese) characters. Once a word is selected you can press a button and it will speak the english word in a rather odd computer voice. The menus are Korean only but rather easy to navigate. 30 000 won.

Samsung SCH-X��650 Hand Phone. SOLD Color Screen. English Menus. Two batteries, one charger included. It's scuffed up externally from lots of use, but it works fine and it's cheap at 30 000 won.

Cenix 256MB MP3 Player. SOLD Also has Voice Recorder function, and FM radio. Works well. Very good condition. With Earbuds. 40 000 won.

Canon Elph S200 Digital Camera. Small, compact, and sturdy. Metal body. 2X Optical Zoom, 2.1 MegaPixels. Comes with battery, charger, card reader/writer, 128MB memory card, and carry case. All in good condition 100K. Would also sell without the memory card and card reader/writer for 70K.

Canon Elph S400 (Ixus 400) Digital Camera. SOLD Small, compact, and sturdy. Metal body. 3X Optical Zoom, 4 MegaPixels. Comes with battery, charger, USB cable, 128MB memory card, leather case. All in good condition. 200K.

Gameboy Advance XP. Charcoal Color. Comes with Original Box, 5 Game Cartridges (3 with Original Box,) Travel Case, MultiPlayer Cable, 6 Game Cases. Games are: FIFA Footbal (Soccer) 2004 with box, Mario Kart (with Box) GT3 Advance Pro Concert Racing (with Box), Final Fight, and Backtrax. All in good working condition. 125 000. Mario Kart game was sold seperately. Selling the package now without Mario Kart for 100K

GP32 Handheld Video Game System. This is a Korean invention which is truly incredible. Play games, watch videos, read ebooks, listen to MP3's.
Check out www.gamepark.com for more info. Comes with case, two memory cards including 4 games, card reader/writer. 100K

NEW Texas Instruments CC-40 Compact Computer with Memory Module. Brand New in the original boxes. For more info check here: http://www.99er.net/cc40.html

Dell TrueMobile 2300 Wireless Router. SOLD 802.11G (54Mbps) Also has 4 wired ports. 50K

Dell TrueMobile 1300 Wireless USB Adapter. 802.11G (54Mbps) Connect this to any computer with a USB port and pick up wireless internet in airports, coffee shops, bookstores, or other hotspots. Or, set up a wireless network in your home. 30K

Netgear Internet Router. Share that internet connection with up to 4 computers. Or establish a home network. Firmware flashed to english. 30K

ReeNet Internet Router. Share that internet connection with up to 4 computers. Or establish a home network. Firmware in Korean. 20K.

Plextor External USB 2.0 CDRW drive. PX-W4012TU. Comes with power adapter and USB cable. 50K No Longer Available

NEW Linksys USB100TX - USB Network Adaptor 10/100 Mbps, will provided highspeed internet or home network connectivity to any computer with a USB port. 10K

Samsung MyJet Plus MJC-940i. Color Inkjet Printer. Black Cartridge is dry, color cartridge has a bit left. Comes with power cord and USB cable. 20K. Free if you pickup. Reduced to 10K. Still Free if you pickup.

Samsung 50X CDROM drive. Pulled out due to upgrade. The bezel on the front is not original - barely noticeable. 10K. Free if you pickup.

3Piece Speaker Set. SOLD Complementary gift for signing up for internet. One subwoofer, 2 satellites. They're powered. 10K. Free if you pickup.

DVDs. SOLD Have the following Korean Region DVD's. Not copies, they are genuine.
*Gattaca - Ethan Hawke, Uma Thurman
*Nurse Betty - Morgan Freeman, Renee Zellweger, Chris Rock, Greg Kinnear
*Legend of 1900 - Tim Roth, Pruitt Taylor Vince
*Vanilla Sky - Tom Cruise, Cameron Diaz, Penelope Cruz
*Chocolat - Johnny Depp, Juliette Binoche
*Gosford Park - by Robert Altman
*Almost Famous - Kate Hudson, Jason Lee
*Run Lola Run - German movie
*Citizen Kane - Orson Welles
*Streetcar Named Desire - Marlon Brando

I'd like 5 000 each or best offer, or trade for other DVDs or CDs. Or all 10 for 40K

PM is preferred contact method. Photos available by request.

Last edited by Cacique on Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Cacique

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:54 am    Post subject: Update Reply with quote

Updated - BUMP
cubanlord

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

offer:

SP and the 4 remaining games for 50,000 Won. PM me if you accept my offer.
Cacique

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:52 am    Post subject: 2nd Update Reply with quote

DVD's sold, and a couple of new items added.
kimchikowboy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The link was very interesting. I worked at a computer camp when the TI 99s were still being sold, and used TIs with the large (9 inch?) floppies to write my first training manuals there.
So do you have the wafertape drive with it?
Cacique

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kimchikowboy wrote:
The link was very interesting. I worked at a computer camp when the TI 99s were still being sold, and used TIs with the large (9 inch?) floppies to write my first training manuals there.
So do you have the wafertape drive with it?

I've got a TI-99 back home in the original packaging sitting in storage. If it wasn't such a big bulky item i'd bring it over here.

The CC-40's wafertape never got past the testing stage. It never worked right and there is an addendum in the owner's manual for the CC-40 that the wafertape drive is not available.

I do, however, have the "Memo Processor with Data Communications" cartridge for it here. This provides a word processor as well as software for accessing bulletin boards, TEXNET, and other "internet" functions of that era, including sending email. Wink
Cacique

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:29 am    Post subject: Update again Reply with quote

The GameBoy was moved to ebay. Feel free to bid on it there, we can use SK won and US $ at par and domestic shipping within Korea is only 5K won.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8260754751&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Also available for sale is a DVD box set of Seinfeld Season 5. Includes all episodes, bonus footage, bloopers, etc. These are new in shrink-wrap and are North American region 1. Three discs in total. 20K.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: