Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

toothbrush and socks for sale - cheap
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChopChaeJoe

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I see what you're trying to do -- drive away the copetition and then cut a deal by PM.

Well, I'll beat you to the punch.

That toothbrush is mine!
pet lover

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was willing if sand was thrown in, but a pebble? That's going to make the package that much heavier and thus more expensive. I'm afraid that the inconsiderate addition to the shipping expenses is a deal break for me. I'm bowing out.
VanIslander

Location: Geoje, Hadong, Tongyeong,... now in a small coastal island town outside Gyeongsangnamdo!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

will consider items in trade
captain kirk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This toothbrush was used on Goje Island where there's very little pollution. Dunno about VI's mouth. Hmm. Dave's esl celebrity toothbrush auction? I wonder if Princess is selling her underlings, I mean things.
Hobophobic

Location: Sinjeong negorie mokdong oh ga ri samgyup sal fighting

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spring cleaning is so great for deals...

I would be willing to trade some peanuts for the toothbrush...they were salted and are therefore still in near mint condition...I put them back in the bottle...so nothing yucky or nubby has got to them...
VanIslander

Location: Geoje, Hadong, Tongyeong,... now in a small coastal island town outside Gyeongsangnamdo!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobophobic wrote:
I would be willing to trade some peanuts for the toothbrush... I put them back in the bottle

You touched them? Ew!! That's unsanitary. I at least clean my toothbrush's bristles three times a day. But, uh...

It turns out the white stripe was just dried on. It's half gone now.
Do you still want the toothbrush ChopChaeJoe?
JeJuJitsu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are the socks cotton or nylon-blend? Thin, or thicker? Western-sized, or Korean-sized?

Oh, could you provide a digital photo please? Preferrably against a white background, unworn, and then a second photo of the socks worn on the feet.
Hobophobic

Location: Sinjeong negorie mokdong oh ga ri samgyup sal fighting

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No no no...I didnt touch them really...I shook them from the bottle into my mouth and once the salt was off I petoooeyed them back...geez I am not an animal Rolling Eyes
Free World

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:16 am    Post subject: Re: toothbrush and socks for sale - cheap Reply with quote

Hi everyone. I bought the pair of socks in the OP.
They are a little small for me so I am re-selling them.
They are brown and have one hole now, but they truly are well made.
Asking 1350 won. I'm firm on the price but will consider trade offers.

VanIslander, you can have them back for 1300 won if you pay for the shipping.
VanIslander

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:07 am    Post subject: Re: toothbrush and socks for sale - cheap Reply with quote

Free World wrote:
Hi everyone. I bought the pair of socks in the OP.
They are a little small for me so I am re-selling them.

I'm over six feet tall with size 12 feet. You must be a giant.

Quote:
They are brown and have one hole now

Did you sew the other one up?

Quote:
Asking 1350 won. I'm firm on the price but will consider trade offers. VanIslander, you can have them back for 1300 won if you pay for the shipping.

I'll trade you a World Cup 2002 video of most of the Korea-Italy game, with some ads and a line that won't go away but is only in the bottom third of the screen. Re-live the moments like never before.

You can keep the sand.
pet lover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Free World is lying to all of you. I was with him when he found an old pair of socks lying in the street next to a vomit puddle. He was boasting that he could make money off of them if he passed them off as genuine VanIslander socks. Do not trust him!
Free World

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:37 am    Post subject: Re: toothbrush and socks for sale - cheap Reply with quote

VanIslander wrote:
I'll trade you a World Cup 2002 video of most of the Korea-Italy game, with some ads and a line that won't go away but is only in the bottom third of the screen. Re-live the moments like never before.

Deal! I've been wanting to see that game forever! Why don't any of the sports channels here replay great footy matches?

pet lover wrote:
Free World is lying to all of you. I was with him when he found an old pair of socks lying in the street next to a vomit puddle. He was boasting that he could make money off of them if he passed them off as genuine VanIslander socks. Do not trust him!

This is an obvious lie from a jealous VI fan. There are no vomit puddles in Korea, didn't you read Spinoza's guide?

Quote:
You can keep the sand.

I'm gonna hide the sand away some place safe for now... it will be posted for sale here when the market value increases a little.
captain kirk

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm actually on Goje Island and met the over six foot, size 12 foot-sized Van Islander. He paid for dinner at a Thai restaurant with the bill 54,000 won. And drinks after, he paid that. So there's some kind of messed up mistake here. Why would a guy like this want/need to sell a crappy little used toothbrush. I don't want to ask him about it because I'm afraid to hear the answer. Three years at the same hagwon, on the same island. He says walking to a nearby beach before work (who of us working in haggies live in such an idyllic place) makes him happy. Yet the selling the toothbrush thing(?). I'm no expert, but could he be going island happy? Maybe he has fallen off the ferry too many times.
mdokupilkr

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to offer a trade for the tooth brush. I am willing to trade a 20 feet of used double thick floss, 1/4 tube of fixident, and 113 won. I am willing to negotiate with the rest of the used spool of floss.
Free World

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

captain kirk wrote:
I'm actually on the Isle of Goje and have met the 7 foot, 4 inch, 18 foot-sized god that is Van Islander. He paid for dinner at a Kimbap restaurant with the bill $54,000. And drugs after, he grew those.

Of course he is an amazing fellow. Who in their right mind would even consider blowing 800 big wons on a toothbrush used by a mere mortal?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: