Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

sold

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jonnyyaa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:42 am    Post subject: sold Reply with quote

this is in perfect shape with original box.

hi - here'a a manual in english i found...... http://www.gimi.ru/article_info.php/articles_id/34

http://www.s-trademart.com/co/c/chungpung/product.html?grp=1&cid=CA00002645
its a chung pung (i think they only make air cleaners)
model nara 20
u only clean inside parts - no expensive filters involved (thats main reason why i bought it)
i paid 240,000w for it - seems expensive, but i searched around, and in the dirtiest city....
anyways ill sell it for 120000w oh, im located in kangnam-gu (daechung station line 3) if u r interested...hope the links work, sorry i have no hangul on my computer so...

�� Chung-Pung's air purifier generating anion

Principle
This air purifier is the machinery to generate the anion with negative corona discharge. If it's transmitted negative voltage to sharp needle, the electron having the negative electricity radiates at a high speed with energy to excite ionization as to the high process. Then, the anion is made to bump against air molecule. At that time, how the concentration level of anion can be maintained is the important thing. This air purifier is to purify air with the radiated electron of 18 billions per second and to maintain over 1,000 anions per 1cc air expectable for good health.

Main functions of this air purifier
a) Elimination of human waste matters made by electromagnetic waves

The electromagnetic waves radiated from electron and electric appliances such as T. V., Computer, have a high energy. It causes this energy to make cations in the air. The high density of cations in the air induces the diseases as deformed child delivery as well as asthma, bronchitis, headache, eyesight troubles, lumbago, stiff shoulders, oversensitiveness, hypertonic, menstrual irregularity, enervation, dermatitis, tenosynovitis, because of increasing secretion of hormone as serotonin, free histamine in the human body. As previously stated, this air purifier makes anions and it eliminates and neutralizes harmful cations, and it is a role that activity of human body is strengthened to take abundant anions and that various diseases, VDT syndrome and building diseases syndrome is cured to decrease stress hormone.

b) Purification of the air

In the polluted airs, various organic waste matters as cigarette smokiness, sulfurous acid gas(SO2), nitric oxide compound(NOX), carbon monoxide(CO), ozone(O3) makes cations, The anions made by this air purifier neutralize and eliminate these cations.Them, it is maintained and cleaned freshly in the air, above all, in case of harmful matters as ozone,

O3 ���� O + O2

O3 + O ���� 2O2

O2 + E- ���� O2-

According to above series of reactions, useful anion oxygen(O2) is made from harmful ozone with this air purifier. So, it is important role to solve oxygen starvation.

c) Elimination of dust and bacteria

The cation makes bad air floating freely the polluted particles as bacteria, dust, mold and pollen. But, the anion eliminates and neutralizes electrically the cations. This air purifier eliminates to absorb these polluted matters with the strong plus-collections plate in the purifier after changing minus electrically.

d) Humidity control

This purifier has a few function of humidity control. Take for instance, in the process of making anion oxygen from harmful ozone.

o©ý + 2H +2e ���� O©ü + H©üO
As to this reaction, water is made and it helps to recover humidity.

e) Elimination of bad smell

As the anion neutralizes to oxidize and analyze chemically fundamental matters of bad smell and stink, the anions eliminate effectively the smell. So, the indoor environment will be comfortably.

PM me or [email protected]

Last edited by jonnyyaa on Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
jonnyyaa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump
MikeJ123

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

does it have filters? what does it do? it looks like an ionizer. Is it a filter or what?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: