Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hyundai Scoupe LS 1995 900,000 CLEAN --SOLD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gideon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: Hyundai Scoupe LS 1995 900,000 CLEAN --SOLD Reply with quote

I have a 1995 Hyundai Scoupe LS 1.5l (auto) 150,000 Kms. Only drove it around Suwon. Inspected until dec 06
Price has dropped from 1.2 million to 900,000. I have to sell this car asap because i just bought a new car.

White, sporty 2 dr with spoiler
New front bumper. old one was faded so i bought a new one
Installed front fender turning signals
New air intake filter
4 new rims (these are nice)
Xenon head lights
power windows, locks and auto starter (great for winter)
new battery (3 months old)
AC
6 speaker system ( i'll also throw in a sony portable mini discman with car adapter)
Hyundai seat pads ( i bought them in singapore last month)
magnetic phone holder

Runs great, no problems. And i'll even throw in a complimentary oil change Smile

Pic of my car http://www.geocities.com/jodyhiscock_suwon/temporarypreviewfile.html?1139918488720[/img]

If interested pm.. or call me at 010-4760-0648

Last edited by Gideon on Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:26 pm; edited 5 times in total
cubanlord

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what's the lowest you are willing to let the car go for?
ucfvgirl

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:03 am    Post subject: Same question Reply with quote

I already asked him this and he said that someone is coming to look at the car on Monday and if they don't take it, he'll let it go for $850. I am sure whoever it is that is going to look at it will scoop it up. It looks like a great car. I was hoping for a little less myself.
Gideon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:11 am    Post subject: scoupe Reply with quote

Its a good deal I think. Its a good car and has served me well. If i dont sell it on sunday then i'll post update this thread. Smile
ucfvgirl

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:44 pm    Post subject: Thanks for the update Reply with quote

I will be checking on Sunday to see if it's gone. Can you let us know either way? Thanks.
Gideon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will let you know for sure on sunday evening if the car is sold. Also, all tickets have been paid on the car.

Thanks for your interest.
Gideon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:23 am    Post subject: BACK UP Reply with quote

The car is back up for grabs. If someone can come this sunday i will give it to them for 800,000. I need to move it because i am allowed only 1 parking spot.

hurry!!!
cubanlord

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is the registration clean? Will you be transfering the registration? I don't understand how you could seeing as the office is closed on Sundays. If it's a legit car, I'm sure other's would do good to know this info.
Gideon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject: registration Reply with quote

Yes i will take you to the registration office.. the car is clean of fines.. but i thought i mentioned that in the original post
..and yes the office is closed today.

cheers
cubanlord

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Gideon. Sorry to bother you again but I do have a question regarding the car and something you said:

You say the car is clear of problems (unpaid tickets, etc.).

A friend of mine knows you and your car and stated the car looks great. However, they did add that you have a few unpaid tickets on it. Is this true? I don't like second hand information; I like to go straight to the horses mouth. Please let me know what the real deal is. thanks.
cboulton72

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:06 am    Post subject: interested Reply with quote

I might be interested in the car. How much did you have to put out for insurance a year? How is it on gas?
ucfvgirl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject: Information on the car Reply with quote

I have asked all of these questions as well, so instead of Gideon repeating himself, I will answer for you.

I am not sure about the gas part, but the insurance is 750,000 for the year. The registration amount is about 300,000 unless you can prove you have had insurance before.

I am still very interested in the car, however, I am having some trouble getting all the money together. I am hoping that no one scoops it up from under me as I know this is a great deal.
cboulton72

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject: I have the money for you Reply with quote

Hey! I have the money and I've tried to message/call you. Maybe you are like most of us and really busy? lol Anyway... wanna talk about how to hook up. Need to see with my own two eyes and then hand over the mula... still 800,000???

Buzz me at 011-286-6392. I will answer if I can Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: