Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

cat sitting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joyfulgirl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:56 am    Post subject: cat sitting Reply with quote

this is just sorta a thought at the moment...but if i were to leave korea for a month in august...would anyone out there take care of my fat, lovely, sweet cat? i was hoping to take off for a month to see the family in canada, after a few years here. but it all depends on my cat.
Dawn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When in August? I'm planning to be in LA July 29-Aug. 4 and would love to swap pet-sitting services with someone who's traveling at a different time.
joyfulgirl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have no dates set, or a plane ticket. i was just sorta planning in my head at this point. and wondering if i'd get any responses. i was thinking early august to late august...but again, nothing is set in stone yet. it depends on the cat a lot...i just want my cat to be happy, if i decided to leave for a month. i don't want to give this big boy away, ever!

i was missing cat/pet company when i got here first, and woulda loved to cat sit without the commitment of being an owner. anywho..was just wondering, and putting out feelers. i know i could ask my friends, but they all seem to be allergic.
mdokupilkr

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you tell a bit about the cat's personality? I love cats, but I hate kittens. I have a fat lazy 11 years old tom cat back in america and miss him to death.
joyfulgirl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

his personality? he's a 15 year old cat in a 3 year old body. he's just lovely and calm, and likes people. he loves when people arrive..he's a meower, but just to say hello and 'hey, you, i'm hungry,'. he sits near me as i type here every night. i sleep a lot...ha...he never leaves the bed unless i do. he WANTS to play more...but i'm lazy. i adore my babe. i can't wait to take him to canada one day and show him 'outside'. anyways, he's pretty easy to get along with.
the saint

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll do it if you want and if you can get it to our place in Seou. I'm planning to be here the whole of the summer.

PM me
Zyzyfer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll also tip my hat in the ring, although I'm not sure if something will come up later (it's awfully early to ask). If no one else will do it, I might be able to help out. The only concern I'd have is how much your cat sheds hair.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: