Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Amazing Apartment--SOLD!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ForceOne

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:34 am    Post subject: Amazing Apartment--SOLD!!! Reply with quote

Ok, here it is...
Looking to find a new tenant to takeover our apartment. We have a 3-bedroom villa style apartment located less than a 5 minute walk from Sadang station (lines 2 and 4).

This is an amazing place, but one of the roomies is moving back to Canada, and it is a little too big for one person. It is an estimated 28-30 pyong with 3 bedrooms, a large bathroom (with a western style shower!), a very large living room and a spacious kitchen. We are located on the 4th floor of a 5 story building with rooftop access.
We also have an array of furniture that we would like to sell to the new tenants-we will be putting the furniture up for sale individually, but we give any new tenants first dibs.

We are currently paying 700,000 won per month with a 5,000,000 key money deposit. The owner is very nice, and I am sure he would be willing to negotiate the rent if you are interested in paying more key money.

PM me and I will arrange a time we can meet and show you the place if you are interested. My roomate has a clear schedule until he leaves, so I am sure he can meet you at anytime.
We are not required to find new tenants, but we thought we would advertise as this is an amazing place! We started with 3 people living here (rent was super cheap!), and now we are currently at 2, and rent is still an amazing deal!

Here is the living room:

Living room again from the opposite angle:

And the kitchen:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: