Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Going Strictly Privates
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Job-related Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GirlFromMars

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...well, Austin loves him
Emma Clare

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forgot to add. He also said that there weren�t any good-looking Western women out in Korea. Guess I ought to feel honoured� Rolling Eyes
rush

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give the guy a break... so he wants to make money and get laid

Is that hard to understand...

Dont worry about it buddy.. there are obviously a lot of guys who
cant do either and have been drinking to much hatorade... just
do want you want to do and have a good time...
Mody Ba

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 2:12 pm    Post subject: The Goodtime Boys Reply with quote

Rush posts"Just do what you want and have a good time"...advice to Pootie.How about teaching,"teachers"? Laughing Laughing Rush and Pootie(and Austin of course) are prime examples of what is wrong with many of the "teachers" here.They are not teachers at all.They are just using it as a convenient excuse to have a good time and try to "get laid".You could probably do that back home.Why come here and pretend to "teach" Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Canuck

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emma Clare wrote:
Forgot to add. He also said that there weren�t any good-looking Western women out in Korea. Guess I ought to feel honoured� Rolling Eyes

What's that dolt's website?
Canuck

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emma Clare wrote:
I HAVE TO SPEAK OUT!!!

Pootie emailed me telling me how he was bored of the 'Asian look' and wanted an attractive English girl to hang out with instead. He quite seriously asked me for bikini shots too.

He is utterly charmless. Claiming to be 'God's gift to women', always bragging about how good looking he is, and how much money he makes.

BTW, I have seen Pootie's website. It's more of the same sexist crap about how they're all going to treat him like a Demi-God, and how the Korean girls have TIGHT little bods. Evil or Very Mad

Arrow AND HERE'S THE BEST BIT! HE IS JUST AN AVERAGE LOOKING GUY! HE HAS BIG BICEPS AND OBVIOUSLY WORKS OUT, BUT I WOULDN'T SAY THAT HE WAS THE GORGEOUS 'GOLDENBOY' HE MAKES OUT TO BE. NOT IN A MILLION YEARS!!!!

HAHAH fratboy has been here two weeks and hes already tired of the "asian" look? Awwwwwwww shucks, frat boy has been shot down one too many times.
mrroboto

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pootie, here's my advice: Tone it down, hide for a bit, and change your user ID. A couple months into Korea you'll have a lot more figured out. People will forget all about your newbie bawdiness and you can enjoy the finer aspects of the board.
Mody Ba

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 3:55 pm    Post subject: Pootie Scmootie Reply with quote

He might very well be a troll, as Bulsajo and richinkorea point out.I find it highly suspicious that someone like Austin( Rolling Eyes )would try to defend him.

If he is NOT a troll,he is surely one of the greenest,most naive newbies to ever hit this place.Not only that,he spreads his naivete all over this board to the amusement of nearly everyone(except Austin,of course...but well)
As for his ideas about being God's gift to women,a big player.blah,blah.that is part of the TESOL scene here,unfortunately.I would like to know IF he actually has any qualifications to teach...or, if like a lot of others, he is relying on his looks and his "charisma" Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes
kangnamdragon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where is Pootie's website?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ratslash

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is up to the person who gave me his website to post it.

but if he publishes any more jibes about having to look like a burns victim to get a woman i certainly will.

and this is the funny thing. i don't think pootie is a troll. i just think he is stupid.

again, poots, no insult intended!
Mosley

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 9:33 pm    Post subject: Heh, heh... websites.... Reply with quote

I wonder if Austin has a website; a shrine to which mortals can go & worship.... Pootie, eh,...how would you find the time for those privates when you have Korean women crawling all over you all the time?
Emma Clare

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Contrary to anything I may have said about Pootie, Austin is a really sound guy. Hell! I've spoken to the him on the phone, he has a very nifty sense of humour!

He'll probably PM me now and tell me off for saying nice things about him. Wouldn't be the first time. Rolling Eyes

I am not going to publish Pootie's website address even though I have it. PM me, or ask one of the people on this post who have posted up asking for it already. I PM'd it to them.
Canuck

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see we are dealing with one bright guy. And no wonder he doesnt get laid and hookers shoot him down. Hes got the face of Chris Kattan (think the monkey character or that gay male dancer character) and what I would rate as 14" biceps. Oh, and an IQ struggling to reach 85.

Quote:
Aardog has decided to teach the meaning of P to a foreign land. Headed to Korea, Jigga's...when it came down to it, I realized it was a total Gardner Disneyland and encompassed everything I dig here in the states. The food is extremely cheap (total Gardner) every restaurant has side dishes that are all you can eat (Vegas), the Girls all have hot little TIGHT bods and think you're a demi-god movie star (Think Elvis walking into Chi Omega in the 70s, not Ted bundy), I get paid well (better than Fajitaville) and rent is free (Think living with your parents, only they're on Vacation for 12 months... Also, I get three 3-week vacations off and can travel and do anything, I know I've already got Mike booked into corporate tour Bangkok...so if anyone wants to Walk the Great Wall of China, hit Thailand, or just be a flat out Snoop Dogg Blingity Bling Pimp in Seoul, save your nickels and dimes and book a flight.
Fo' Shizzle,
Aaron
Homer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why even bother even visiting Pootie's site?
We get quite enough of his "me, myself and no one else exists but me and my needs" philosophy on here... Laughing
As for him "hurting" anyone else...well if he was hired as a teacher and is taking his job as a "12 month vacation" well he is hurting someone: his students and co-workers.
maxxx_power

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is his site.

http://www.geocities.com/walters_mission/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Job-related Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: