Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lee Jun Ki declares Philippines to me moron-filled *beep*
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Off-Topic Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
min

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:13 am    Post subject: Re: To YANGPA Reply with quote

[quote="Hanson
Is this 'min' character for real? Troll or genuinely upset? I can't figure out which...[/quote]

Yup I am for real! I'm not a troll and i'm not genuinely upset, just wanted to figure out things by myself..haha! wanted to test!
min

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheonmunka wrote:
Couldn't am say it no better in Tagalog myself think so, Mate.

Sorry. I reckon you've put in a lot of time writing that stuff. The website is a big joke not putting Philippine down, rather showing up the dorky Korean side of things. Be happy for that my SEA Man.

yup, i've been infomed that its just a joke, i just ask several things from the writer and if he really can make it i'll raise my two thumbs for him..I'm just waiting for his answer, and i hope he will.. Smile
min

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Lemon wrote:

Maybe you're attempting to apply the oppressive media rules of Singapore to the rest of the planet in attempt to silence speech you don't like. News flash: most of the world is not like Singapore. And most people don't live in fear of offending foreign governments with satire.

But what, as you write this, do you dream the Philippine government can do about what is written on a server in another country where that post violates no laws? Invade the Yangpa? Take away the author's birthday? Not that they would even care- I'm sure they're smarter than that.

And let's go one further. Did you sign up here just so you could express your outrage a year after the circus left town?

I'm a resident of Southeast Asia too, and I have to confess the reaction to this has stunned me. The comments left in earnest by Southeast Asians bring disrepute to their collective intellects to a far greater extent than anything written in jest by the Yangpa's author.

News flash: in Philippines libel means "you wrote something that hurt my feelings and i'll sue you, it's against my human rights".

Again where was it posted? In a country you say? Where?
And i did not say that they will take away his birthday, if you wanna know who said that read it again, even after the line read each spaces..hehe! Analze what is with if's..

No i did not sign up for this, its just that this interests me..if his heartless i'd like know how heartles he is Laughing

Anyway are you the author?? I ask because you reply for him..if not, are you doing a roleplay?
min

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smee wrote:
Jesus Christ, what's going on with this year-old thread? You dug it up just for that?!?

its interesting!
The Lemon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

min wrote:
Again where was it posted? In a country you say?

Yes, I say it was written in a country. But that's just a theory - I'm not the author, so I can't be too sure. He may have been in international waters.

I'll also go out on a limb and predict it wasn't posted and hosted anywhere near the free speech black holes of SE Asia ("you hurt my feelings=libel..").
min

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Lemon wrote:

I'll also go out on a limb and predict it wasn't posted and hosted anywhere near the free speech black holes of SE Asia ("you hurt my feelings=libel..").

ah ok..i thought your sure about the country to where it was posted,.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Off-Topic Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: