Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pet Adoption in Korea
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
smalls23

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:48 pm    Post subject: Adorable Puppy needs a home Reply with quote

Hello!

I am fostering a puppy with my fiance and while we love him, at some point we need to find a permanent home for him. He's very loving, energetic, playful, cuddly, soft, and adorable.

We fostered him through AnimalRescueKorea.org and this is a link to his post: http://www.animalrescuekorea.org/forums/showthread.php?t=5608.

Send me a message or reply to the post link above if you are interested in meeting Leo!
peaches.for.free

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm looking for an English bulldog, anyone has it? Thanks.
red_devil

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would like to adopt/purchase two kittens. I'm partial to Russian Blue, Siamese (Balinese, Burmese). PM me if you know where i can get them.
theladywhoknows

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 5:58 am    Post subject: Cat sitter or permanent home urgently needed! Reply with quote

Animal lover needed: affectionate tabby cat needs good home OR pet sitter immediately!

This adult cat, who I lovingly call Cat (because he looks like the cat from Breakfast at Tiffany's) is very affectionate and playful. I found him almost a year ago and had him neutered and got his basic shots. I think he is around one and a half years old. He has a sweet and affectionate disposition and loves to cuddle. He usually greets me at the door and likes to sit with me and purr when I get home from work. He loves to play (his fishing rod mouse toy is his favorite) and needs daily playtime for exercise. The reason I am posting this ad is because I am leaving the country for the summer and there is no one available to take care of him. He comes with all the supplies you will need: a litter box, some food and litter, toys, two brushes, and shampoo. He's been a such a good buddy to me. Unfortunately, if he doesn't find a home before the end of the month I don't know what I'm going to do with him. My pet sitter for the summer fell through. Sad

I would prefer to find a good cat sitter, but he ultimately needs a good permanent home, so if you are looking for a new buddy, please contact me. If you'd like to adopt him permanently, the adoption fee is 30,000 won, to be donated to the ARK shelter. If you would like have him as a furry companion for the summer, I can afford to pay a small monthly stipend in addition to supplying his litter and food. I will be gone from the beginning of June to the third week in August.

Please contact: Laura, 010-5780-2337 , [email protected]

사랑이 넘치는 태비 "고양이"가 새로운 가족을 찾아요!

영화 '티파니에서 아침을'에 나왔었던 고양이와 비슷해서 영화에서와 마찬가지로 "고양이"라고 부르며 길렀던 너무 착하구 노는것도 좋아하는 일년 반정도 된 고양입니다. 한 일년전쯤 길거리에서 주어온 것을 중성화수술도 시키고 접종도 다 시켰습니다. 너무 순하고 애정이 많구요. 고양이 못지 않게 사람들에게 붙어요. 일 끝나고 집에 오면 나와서 반겨주기도 하고 집에서 쉴때는 같이 않아서 가르릉 거리길 좋아한답니다. 낚시대 장난감갖고 노는거 굉장히 좋아하구요. 새가족을 찾는 이유는 제가 여름에 한국에 자리하지 않게 됨으로써 돌봐줄 사람이 없기 때문입니다. 필수용품(화장실, 모래, 사료, 장난감, 빗2개, 샴푸)은 같이 챙겨드리겠습니다. 6월 7일까지 새 가족을 찾지 못하면 임시보호소로 보내야 할 사정이랍니다. Sad 입양비는 30,000원이구요. 입양비는 ARK 보호소에 기부될 것입니다.

http://seoul.craigslist.co.kr/pet/2395705851.html
theladywhoknows

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:13 am    Post subject: cats Reply with quote

Great news! I found a permanent home for Cat the cat. Smile

Now, I have rescued another cat in need of care.

Leaving in 2 days URGENT foster for Spot the sweet rescue kitten

I rescued an adorable kitten today. Unfortunately I am leaving for the summer in 2 days. He needs a foster home or a permanent home. He's about 8 weeks old and has been so very sweet so far - none of the hissing and scratching usually found with scared street kittens. I found him meowing his little head off, trapped and scared in a narrow space between buildings behind my apartment, then rescued him after it became apparent his mom was not coming back. I took him to the vet today and got him medical care and gave him a bath. He was really hungry and dehydrated, but is already doing much better. He's been quite calm since I got him settled in his cage with blankets, food and water. Please contact for more info and help me turn his luck in this life around! Laura [email protected], 010-5780-2337
nickymd1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cat lover wanted: Belly will melt your heart in an instant!

Belly is a 6 week old resued cat who we found about 2 weeks ago when we saw her in our local park, shaking and crying pitifully. She was severely emaciated and couldn't walk properly at the time, probably because it was actually painful for her. From the state of her we could see she hadn't been with her mom for a while so we brought her back to the office and took her home. She has put on all the necessary weight and is now an energetic and healthy kitten who loves to play. She has been using her litterbox from day one. She has been dewormed and I'll be taking her to the vet tomorrow for her vaccinations and to make sure she's as healthy as she looks. Her coat is super soft and she has some orange patches in her tortoise shell coat.
The name Belly comes from the fact that she loves to show off her cute and pudgy kitten tummy OFTEN.

We'd like to find a PERMANENT home (i.e. Only people who are willing to take her home with them when they leave or people who intend to be here for the next 10 years or more). She deserves more than a year by year ownership. Her adoption fee is 50 000 Won (which will cover the costs of her vaccinations, deworming and the packs of food that we've bought her that you'll inherit). If you're interested, or know someone who might be, please contact Nicky at 010-2470-4211 or pm me. P
bigfourie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone, I am leaving Korea on the 29 July and desperately need someone to adopt my little rabbit. Her name is Bunny

I live in Incheon, Juan-dong but I will go to surrounding areas or Seoul)

Her breed is a Dwarf, Lion Head rabbit and she is 8 months old.

She is energetic, specially when playing on a blanket or towel, where she loves binking (jumping and kicking in the air).
She is calm and quiet most of the time and likes relaxing wherever you are that is comfortable and cool in the summer as well as where there is fresh air and mostly in her spacious cage
She often keeps to herself and loves being stroked on the head.
She doesn't like being picked up but will calm once in your arms.
She also likes playing games where your hand pretends to be a spider on the floor
She is also well trained to a stern voice tone and when doing this she will know that she is doing something wrong and stop it.
She is very inquisitive and loves playing and tossing plastic packets and empty toilet roll holders. (she doesn't eat the plastic).

I will supply with the rabbit, a large rabbit cage (about 100x80 cm and the bottom under tray can be easily removed for easy cleaning) as well as the left over food I have.
(She eats Timothy Hay which you can buy from Gmarket and Hartz rabbit pellets which can be purchased from most shopping centers.)
She eats its pellets from a bowl which I'll provide and drinks water from any bowl as well.
I will also supply the saw dust to place in the pull out litter tray.

Please private message me if you have any questions.

Also I would appreciate a donation of 20 000won so that I may give it to Korean Animal Rights Advocates (KARA) to assist them with food and shelter for animals.
tran.huongthu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A cat named cat and a rabbit named bunny? WTF is wrong with you people?
bigfourie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

are you that bored that you had to post that?
supernambu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:58 pm    Post subject: Looking to adopt a rabbit- need some help! Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

I am looking to adopt a rabbit. I would much rather adopt one from a shelter or an individual than buy one from Homeplus or Emart. However, I am having a lot of trouble with this. There is nothing listed on Animal Rescue Korea's site, the Karama site looks very complicated- and the Korean on animal listings doesn't even come up in Korean- just some garbled characters. Even then there were only a few rabbits listed. The best I have found is a family with two rabbits for adoption that posted almost a month ago. I sent them a text message, but have received no reply.

If I can't find anything, I am prepared to purchase one from Homeplus. But I would rather rescue a bunny in need.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
supernambu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi bigfourie,

Thanks so much for your PM! I tried to send you a reply, only to learn that since I do not have 25 posts I cannot send it.

If you don't mind, if you can send me your email address, I can reply to you directly.

Thanks!
Marlon JD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:58 pm    Post subject: Cat looking for a good home Reply with quote

My job requires me and my pregnant wife to move into company housing, which doesn't allow pets.

Unfortunately this means we will have to find a new home for our cat.

Nabi is a four and a half year old female, who has been spayed. She is healthy and has never been sick. She usually does not go outside, so would have no problem living in an apartment. She is quite sociable with people, but not used to other animals.

We are very saddened about having to give her up. She is a very cute and affectionate cat. I'm sure that you would like her!

http://s1096.photobucket.com/albums/g334/cps500/Nabi/?action=view&current=DSCN1221.jpg

Please contact us if you could provide a home for her.

We will provide eating trays, litter box, scratch board etc... We currently live in Seoul[/img]
ellaruth8

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:01 am    Post subject: cat hunt Reply with quote

To the few people who read this, based on the infrequency with which people read post on this board: I'm living in Mokpo and looking for a cat. My problem is that in terms of transportation I'm not sure how the train conductors would feel if I had a cat with me on KTX and besides public transport... I've no resources. Anyone have any suggestions/ideas/desperate to get rid of a cat so much that you want to bring it to me?? Any reply will be much appreciated. It's getting cold and I could use a snuggly animal in this empty apartment...
snowgoose

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure you can take a cat on a train. However, some cats are NOISY (I know this firsthand) when stuck in a carrier inside a moving train (or taxi, in my case). If that is the type of cat you'll be getting make sure it gets a sedative shot from a vet, first. I've taken my dog on the KTX in a carrier, and if you use the storage/baggage compartment, which is separated from the regular passenger section, there's less bother to other passengers, meaning no complaints. So long as the pet stays inside the carrier, conductors will be okay about it.
Hey would you consider fostering a dog for the winter?
And yes, this thread seems to be quite dormant. Perhaps they've migrated to Craigslist etc.
Seanandhab

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:15 am    Post subject: Calm, friendly cat for adoption Reply with quote

My girlfriend and I are leaving Korea at the end of February, so we need to find a caring, responsible owner for our cat, Billie. Billie is a lovely girl with an even temperament. Check out her adoption listing on Animal Rescue Korea: http://www.animalrescuekorea.org/cat/578.

E-mail [email protected] if you're interested.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 12 of 13

Jump to: