Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Teaching in Busan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Job-related Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dragonstyle

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2003 9:47 pm    Post subject: Teaching in Busan Reply with quote

What's up people? I'm curious to know if anyone has any info they would like to share with regards to reputable schools/recuriters in Busan.
I've got it narrowed down to the area that I would prefer to be in but still going through the motions of finding contacts. Thanks
The Den

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello I just signed a contract through a recruiter. Their company is called Kim and Joe. They have been good to deal with so far. Although I am sure there is at least one person on this board who has something negative to say about them. Anyway when using a recruiter remember that they are a business that makes its money by finding foreign teachers for schools. Some schools are good some I would not care to work for. Make sure you do your homework. Just because I got a good deal through one does not mean you will. As far as Busan goes. It is great. I live near PNU. I love mountain biking and there is no shortage of great rides minutes from my door. Being from the prairies this is certainly something I can appreciate. I am married to a Korean woman which makes life here a good deal easier. Anyway here is Kim and Joe's email. By the way they speak pretty good English there. At least the girls do.

[email protected]
[email protected]

Tel: 051-583-0543

WWW.kimnjoe.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Job-related Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: