Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What airline did you fly over on and how was the service?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> FAQ
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bourquetheman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 2:46 am    Post subject: Hard to pick.... Reply with quote

Hmm, I've flown many airlines and it's hard to pick "just one" but I must say that my top three are:

Thai Airways = By far the friendliest and best "service" oriented" of the bunch (could also be because I picked up a Thai stewardess in my single days, but that's another story)

Singapore = Must admit they have they have all the little perks, like your own little tv, plenty of legroom (heard they actually converted coach from old business class seats) and friendly service.

Cathay Pacific = A very close tie with Singapore in my opinion. Again they offer nice little perks and friendly service. Got one of their travel kits complimentary and it had EVERYTHING, very impressed.

Worst: Bar none Air Canada (and hey I'm Canadian) They even started a test program making you pay for snacks and drinks on one leg of the journey, how pitifully pathetic. Another example was when I flew first from here to Tokyo with a Korean crew on Air Canada and they were very friendly "Would you like some coffee sir?" (with a smile) Then in Tokyo uh-oh crew change! Now we had a western crew and they were simply very rude (swiftly walking down the aisle) "COFFEE ANYONE, COFFEE???!!) That's my rant for today.....................
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> FAQ All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: