Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How do you or your family members spend the holidays?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Holidays
View previous topic :: View next topic  
naomi-7

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:02 am    Post subject: How do you or your family members spend the holidays? Reply with quote

Arrow Hello!My name is naomi.I'm a university student in Japan.
I would like to how to spend the holidays.

I have my mother,my younger brother,and my grandmother.
We spend the time on different things.

I always sleep until noon,and eating launch,I wacth movies on TV,or go shopping with my friends.I am a lazy person.

My mother has a holiday during a week.She wants to sllep well,but her mother(my grandmother)have her get up early morning.She often clean our house,then she gets tired.

My brother often sleeps when I am at home,because he does a part time job until late night.
So,he has much money than me,and his property is a high priced.

My grandmother don't work.She always make a garden,or clean our house.

Arrow Then,would you write how to spend the holidays?
blackwolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject: reply for vocation Reply with quote

hi naomi i surf internet when i look this cafe i see your message which is interesting for me..i want to explain how my family spend them holiday.
for example;this holiday my mother my brother and my father went to a holiday village.may be you understand special village...........
really my father is a soldier so they went to a military village and there theey lived 10 days in a House as comfortable.if you ask me i m at unıversıty i failed 2 lesson i went to summer school to edit these lesson.that means;i didnt have good holiday this year:) Smile Smile

if you have msn you add me :[email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Holidays All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: