Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello!I am Cici from Kunming.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Culture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ela2004

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:13 pm    Post subject: Hello!I am Cici from Kunming. Reply with quote

I come from China.I live in beautiful city Kunming. Kunming this word refers to �the South of Clouds�, it sounds beautiful and it is really beautiful place. Let me tell you something about this wonderful things.we have many interesting things in my country.there many tree and many flower in my city .people house on the tree .Do you feel interesting?I will tell you more interesting .when children ride elephant they go to school.Do you want go to my city?this is about my city interesting story.
ad-miral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes! Obviously Kunming is the best city you can visit if you are interested in beautiful native girls, if you are interested in green mountains and deep green seas, if you are interested in a all-year-long spring...

It's my hometown, and I always want to be there.
beancurdturtle

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to go to Kunming too. Very Happy

�Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.�
--Dr. Seuss
ad-miral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Ok! Let's meet next summer! Bring your son with you! lol
VegeSoupy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aha.I heard that Kunming is known as the City of Spring...That sounds really beautiful. Smile
beancurdturtle

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ad-miral wrote:
Laughing Ok! Let's meet next summer! Bring your son with you! lol

Next summer, my son and I will go to Europe for one month. Anyone want to meet up there? Razz

�Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.�
--Dr. Seuss
ad-miral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry in summer maybe I'll be spending my time with my f.
ad-miral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing or maybe I search for a German girl here and stay in Germany, hey beancurdturtle, where exactly will you be going to? If Germany, then I can be your guide.
beancurdturtle

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ad-miral wrote:
hey beancurdturtle, where exactly will you be going to? If Germany, then I can be your guide.

I am pretty sure we will spend a few days in Germany.

Maybe we can see you. But it's in the summer.

I want to see Vietnam myself. But I just had huge medical expenses. Shocked

--Dr. Seuss
ad-miral

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, it's a deal, I'll treat you right Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Culture All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: