Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

About mother

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 7:16 am    Post subject: About mother Reply with quote

Embarassed For the meaning of family, that mean is any group of people who are related to each other, especially a mother, father and their children. But, we would like to talk about mother is important.
Rolling Eyes In my opinion, mother is a woman who cares for her baby or child by having the father there to help and to provide support.
For one reason or another, a mother may find have to raise her child by herself. Even though they have a difficult job to do, but them never mutter. Raising a child is also expensive.
We think that some mother may have financially problems because they have to juggle child-care with earning money. However, mothers have enough love to provide a secure family for their child.
So, we should intend try to study in everyday not make them unhappy by misbehaving. Finally, mother �s day is a special day for any families.
It �s a chance to show to our mother how much we care.
Laughing Do you think about your mother with us? Laughing
Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Andriw

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2003 4:24 am    Post subject: Re: About mother Reply with quote

well,i think you are right,it's rather hard work to raise her child.usually,men often don't care it,but as a great mother ,it's her duty to raise her child when this happens :oops: .i have a great mother,she works very hard and loves me so much,she dreams that i can study well and get the first prize in the city's science competition,but i am not careful enough to make it come true.i feel very sad.and so does my mother. :cry:
but i will try my best to study.
andre

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 1:52 pm    Post subject: about mother Reply with quote

about mother
i would like to talk about this subject. yes, i agree with you. mothers always pay more attention to their children and contribute much more comparing with fathers. in most countries' traditional view, mothers ought to spend their time in family to take care of chilren, keep house tidy and prepare cooking. however, with the development of modern society, more and more women go out for job while they have to take resposibility of housework. so, they would be more hardwoking than men.i grow up in a family with parents working full time. though my parents did not have time to look after me in my childhood, i seldom complain about that because i know my parents have done their best, especially my mother. at that time, my family is not wealthy.my mother not only did a full time job but also assumed most of houework. she always woke up early morning and prepared breakfast, then went to her company. when she was off duty, she imediately come back for other housework. she hardly went out for any entertainment but paid all her energy to our family. so, my mother is the most important people in my life and i am very thankful for her contribution.
nizeng

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 3:06 am    Post subject: mother Reply with quote

Yes, mothers are the gretest among all the human beings. I can't find any reason to deny it. Not only because they care for their own children, but also for the kind of thing which is reflected by such a love for children.

I've been thinking what we would be like without mother's love and care. I'm now away from my mom, and I just miss her every moment. For the very first time I begin to realise how important she is to me. Every time I receive her call I'd be happy and excited, though what she says in phone has actually not much difference from what she says when I was at home----that's natural, because she'e the greatest one I ever knew.
Christina177

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 8:37 pm    Post subject: About my mother Reply with quote

My mother is middle-aged , but she is still beautiful ,she don't have a job ,just stay at home and take care of my father ,my mother and I.Don't think she is relax ,I think it is a very hard work. She have to do all housework and prepare meals for us ontime . She always does everything
for me ,buy everything for me if I want or like, she always gives but no recieve . The only thing she want is I study hard and do well in it !!!
I love my mother ,as a gaughter ,she is the greatest mother !!!!!!
little_vietnamese

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 1:23 pm    Post subject: Re: My greatest mom!!! Reply with quote

I agree with all of your ideas about mother. Mother is a greatest person. I love my mom so much. She works so hard for my siblings. She can do everything for her Childs. She is very busy with her work so whenever she has free time she likes to play with my siblings and teach good things for us. For me, one times, I made her angry because I didn't obey what she taught me. I also argued with her. At that time, she didn't speak anything. She was sad and told me that she was disappointed about me. Afterwards, I realized that I was wrong. I felt embarrassing about what I have done to her. I told myself never do it again. Besides, my mother is so kind and generous with everybody around her. She usually helps poor people in her home town. I feel very proud that I have a mother like her.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: