Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sex: before of after?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ad-miral

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

It's like "May the force be with you, young padawan"
Maybe I better shut up and listen.
beancurdturtle

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a fish on the hook? Shocked

�Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.�
--Dr. Seuss
ad-miral

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh yeah, thanks guys!
This tactic with fish and hook seems to be very good.
ad-miral

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

snowwhite wrote:
i agree with tone because as u know sex should not do by ur own but u have to think about ur healthy bodynot just think about ur feeling about it but u have to think about girlfriend maybe she has many un healthy problems . after u marry is it ok because eveyone know about u and ur wife and u feel comfortabe while u do sex ............................. Very Happy

Sometimes it's matter over mind.
Tone

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been really off the topic but it's fun to follow Laughing
Oriani

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't believe neither before nor after. Both are good If people do it well and with resposibilities. That's it.
nancyliu

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think this topic has been talked from generation to generation ,i was born in 1986, so i am the person in 80s . in my opinion ,i feel for this question ,it all depends on yourself, its totally your decision to have sex or not ,and personally ,i support to have sex before marriage, its good for your latter life ,coz sex is part of your marriage and its a very important one ,but i dont think its good to have sex too earlier ,coz you dont have ability to handle things if there would be anything bad things following ,so the perfect age for me is 25, at that time ,i am going to have a stable jobs, and i am capable to face anything .however ,i find that the people who were born in 90s are too open to sex, lots of girls already had experience of abortion which shock me alot ,thats too irresponsible for you and your future partner and also the baby .so i think when you are ready to have sex, do it ,otherwise dont do it .think before you do it .
Tone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently heard from one of my friend in Europe that his girlfriend is pregnant. They are not married but he told me like a normal situation. I didn't want to make him nervous that how terrible it was in my country because he seems so calm.

Well, interesting that we are living the same world with totally opposite way of thinking.
finn1207

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe that there is no exactly answers for this topic. No matter what people decide to do, I think having a wonderful and steady relationship with your couple that is the most important for me. In order to achieve this, men and women must stay calm and smart, that means to know, to understand; to observe before having a sex. In other words, you should do a lot of work to realise who is a "good" person, so that you could never regrets. Open your eyes, and think carefully. Love shouldn't be so complex or harmful, if do so, you must do the right choice --- to LEAVE that person. That's my opinion.

ps. take the relationship into serious account.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Opinions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: