Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to handle mental pressure?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LeBron

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:52 pm    Post subject: How to handle mental pressure? Reply with quote

Hi folks,

during the last two weeks I had to spend a lot of time for writing my paper for my final exam. I'm spending nearly every free second for it.
That's the reason why I'm quite feeble at the time. I wish I have a wife who helps me through this hard time...

What do you do to avoid this debility and this mental pressure?

Greetings
LeBron
pugachevV

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take a break sometimes and play video games or meditate.
RedRose

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try strip joint. I think that would definitely work. if you are an active and energic guy Very Happy

Or try some sitcoms, Friends for example. Friends always works on me when it comes to lessening pressure.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Opinions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: