Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

if you win the lottery........
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LeBron

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:22 am    Post subject: Re: If i won the lottery Reply with quote

kemalturko wrote:
If I won the lottery,I would buy a new expensive Ferrari,big house in Beverly Hills and I would prepare a big party in my house.I would start a foundation for helping poor people all around the world.And I would buy everything that I want.Then I would create my own job in my own company.

And after buying all these expensive things, like your Ferrari or your big house in Beverly Hills, you're out of money and have to start with saving money again...
Evangeline

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Firstly,I would urge my family to have a thorough physical examination,and use some of the money to pay for medical expenses.(I believe that health is much more important than wealth.)

Secondly,I would like to have a travel to such places which I can't describe very well.

Then I would donate the remaining momey.
Anuradha Chepur

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would go to North Pole.
RedRose

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would buy stocks.

Besides, travel around the world with the money...meet my internet friends in the world...that'd be great!
finn1207

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I won a huge amount of dollars, I definitely would do many things. for instance, I plan to save part of money, so I probably can have some interest from a bank. Second, have to use the money to invest, and hopefully can get more money. Thirdly, must use this money to help poor people or people who need support. At last, use some money to fulfil dreams that come from my family and love. MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY, USE IT FOR THE PEOPLE.
teacher-simon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd love to build a music school that teaches in English and Chinese and has lots of talented guests come to teach, like musicians from all around the world. It would be great to have up and coming Chinese musicians too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Opinions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: