Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

On Death and Loneliness
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
clannad

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice girl Eva,
Happy birthday to you!
Be more excited,not only for your seventeenth birthday,but also for the fact that you are so firm in spirit!
Quote:
When Heaven is about to place a great responsibility on a great man, it always first frustrates his spirit and will, exhausts his muscles and bones, exposes him to starvation and poverty, harasses him by troubles and setbacks so as to stimulate his spirit, toughen his nature and enhance his abilities.

Do you still remember these words which you said when the earthquake struck?If so,why don't you put yourself into this situation instead of feeling sad?
Besides,your topic is not boring at all.On the contrary,it's a serious topic,for all of us will have to experience death and loneliness.And I believe,everyone will gradually think of this topic at a certain age.
So don't be upset,go outdoors to get close to the nature,I believe you will recover soon!
Evangeline

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

clannad wrote:
Nice girl Eva,
Happy birthday to you!
Be more excited,not only for your seventeenth birthday,but also for the fact that you are so firm in spirit!

Surprised Birthday?!How did you know that?And I wonder what your name is.

Anyway,thanks for reminding me of it.

By the way,I am afraid that you have made a mistake.Tomorrow,June 7th is my birthday,not yesterday,June 5th. Laughing
clannad

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evangeline wrote:
Birthday?!How did you know that?And I wonder what your name is.

My name is clannad.Are you asking who I am?
Evangeline wrote:
I can be everything and everything can be me.

So clannad can be everything and everything can be clannad.
Is it important for Evangeline to find out who on earth clannad is? Laughing
Just forget it!
Evangeline wrote:
By the way,I am afraid that you have made a mistake.Tomorrow,June 7th is my birthday,not yesterday,June 5th.

Well,I know that.But I was not sure whether I would be able to get online on June 7th,so I had to celebrate your birthday earlier! Very Happy
Evangeline

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,clannad.

If you don't tell me who you are and how you get my information,I will be upset. :oop
lotus23

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:13 pm    Post subject: to choose the ways expressing yourself whatever you like! Reply with quote

I' m sorry responding you so late.

Actually, I don't believe we will start a new life. But I still strongly hope we have this power! What�s more, I like to imagine!

I kind of agree your method of relaxing. Yes! Sometimes I would love to write diaries to express my feeling that I�m afraid of talk about to others. While, sometimes, it is a good way for me to chat with my best friend and tell my pressure and my frustrated feeling to her, because it saves time.

well, I think everyone has their own methods to express the emotions. As long as the methods suit them!
clannad

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evangeline wrote:
Hello,clannad.

If you don't tell me who you are and how you get my information,I will be upset. :oop:

Dear Eva,
I am sorry.I have just finished my travel,so I didn't reply you for a long time.

Don't be upset.All that you need to do is to treat me as one of your truly friend.OK? Laughing
Evangeline

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:57 pm    Post subject: Re: to choose the ways expressing yourself whatever you like Reply with quote

lotus23 wrote:
I' m sorry responding you so late.

Actually, I don't believe we will start a new life. But I still strongly hope we have this power! What�s more, I like to imagine!

I kind of agree your method of relaxing. Yes! Sometimes I would love to write diaries to express my feeling that I�m afraid of talk about to others. While, sometimes, it is a good way for me to chat with my best friend and tell my pressure and my frustrated feeling to her, because it saves time.

well, I think everyone has their own methods to express the emotions. As long as the methods suit them!

Please don't say sorry to me.If necessary,it is I who need to apologise to you! My topic has reminded you of your previous thoughts,maybe it does trouble you a lot!

As for writing diaries,I didn't tend to do it. Because I didn't have a personal place to put my diaries in my house. My parents would read them,and they might scold me. On the other hand,I didn't want them to be worried about me.
But now,I gradually write some in English,and they can't read what I have written. Yet I find it really a waste of time. I think I'd better try to communicate with my friends. Laughing
Evangeline

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

clannad wrote:

Dear Eva,
I am sorry.I have just finished my travel,so I didn't reply you for a long time.

Don't be upset.All that you need to do is to treat me as one of your truly friend.OK? Laughing

Well,did you enjoy your travelling?

It seems that you are a litttle fantastic to me. Anyway,I promise,I won't ask who you are if you don't like,and I think we can be truly friends.

See you next time. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Opinions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: