Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

We have proofs about the existence of Flying saucers !!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Current News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gungi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:07 am    Post subject: We have proofs about the existence of Flying saucers !!! Reply with quote

It is not true that we don't have proofs of the existence of aliens and flying saucers. Those who say that it doesn't exist have never checked deeply on the internet. It is not a secret file like many people suppose. Many pictures have been published on the internet in the past decades. They have been posted there by people all over the world. Please honour their sightings by visiting this website.

To see many pictures and videos of flying saucers; check out this website:

http://www.astralufocafe.com

Check out especially:

UFO photo Albums (select 5 sec. delay for viewing)

Links (For interesting videos)
openenglish

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cute site, but I really don't think anything on there counts as actual proof - a lot of the photos look very fake... it's fun to browse through though
powertravel

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is good to have proofs, better than a single proof.
Anuradha Chepur

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed many times before, and it is interesting to read it here - people quote from the internet because they are confident that if it is on the internet then it is true!
Bob S.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anuradha Chepur wrote:
I noticed many times before, and it is interesting to read it here - people quote from the internet because they are confident that if it is on the internet then it is true!
Are you implying that it is not? Question Exclamation Evil or Very Mad Blasphemer! Evil or Very Mad Razz
Anuradha Chepur

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This evidence about flying saucer may not be true.
Internet is not usually wrong, but is not always true, and it doesn't necessarlily suffice to testify things.
I have heard people assert, "This is true, I read it on the internet".

BTW are you implying it is true? :)
hoshi

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

openenglish wrote:
a lot of the photos look very fake...
I agree with you Laughing
MrWrite

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:33 am    Post subject: Gullible people Reply with quote

You need to have a healthy does of scepticism when it comes to UFOs. There are plenty of people who can show that 'UFOs' are in fact weather balloons, satellites, light aberations on a camera and, in many many cases, simply faked photographs. Sadly, books that claim to prove that flying saucers exist will always outsell books that discount the huge number of claims. Similarly, books about Father Christmas tend to do rather well as well. But Father Christmas really does exist. I saw him with my own eyes at a shopping mall last christmas.
angelinalee54

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:28 am    Post subject: Re: Gullible people Reply with quote

Totally agree with you.

I would like to believe unusual things when I see them with my own eyes!

MrWrite wrote:
You need to have a healthy does of scepticism when it comes to UFOs. There are plenty of people who can show that 'UFOs' are in fact weather balloons, satellites, light aberations on a camera and, in many many cases, simply faked photographs. Sadly, books that claim to prove that flying saucers exist will always outsell books that discount the huge number of claims. Similarly, books about Father Christmas tend to do rather well as well. But Father Christmas really does exist. I saw him with my own eyes at a shopping mall last christmas.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Current News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: