Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

To be healthy is the most important

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Health and Fitness
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mengxiangwu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:37 pm    Post subject: To be healthy is the most important Reply with quote

Before I was a hard-working girl, I seldom thought of the subject of health, but now I am ill. To be worst, my doctor told me that this disease can not be cured now. I don't know how long I will be in the world. Now I realize nothing will be meaningful without health. I am very painful.
LeBron

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello mengxiangwu,

I totally agree with you that health is one of the most important things in life.

This year I noticed that I have to pay much more attention on my health.
My biggest problems are my stressfully traineeship (in spring/summer I have my final exam), the less sleep and my emotional behavior. It doesn't need much time for me to become happy, sad, nervous, angry and so on.
So...you see: my heart has no easy job and

BUT I try to make more sports (at least 2 times a week) and to sleep more (at least 7 hours a night). The great thing is that I feel better since I do more sports.

But ok, enough about me. What about you mengxiangwu?
Would you tell me which disease you have?

In any case, good luck for you. I hope your situation will be better soon!

Best regards,
LeBron
mengxiangwu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:43 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

I don't know how to say my illness in English, now i do more sports. I am also weak now.
I hope I can become better this year.
Hope you have happy time.
LeBron

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to hear from you again.
It's great how much sport is able to help our health.
In my case I feel much better now, despite the big pressure and stress in my traineeship. I try to do sports activity every second/third day and I think it helps. Besides... enough sleep is at least as important as sport. I noticed it often during the last days.

Get better soon!

Greetings,
LeBron
mengxiangwu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:26 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Now I feel better. I try to adjust to my new job,luckily my new colleagues are friendly to help me out.
sindrella1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:31 pm    Post subject: St. Johns Wort supporting health and fitness of the body. Reply with quote

St. Johns Wort - Herbs play an important part in supporting the health and fitness of the body. St. John�s Wort is a famous herb that offers its various health promoting properties. St.John�s wort shows its beneficial effects in feeling of fear, apprehension, uneasiness, and worthlessness. It shows its favorable effects in sleep problems. St. John�s Wort also shows its beneficial effects on wounds like minor cuts and burns.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Health and Fitness All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: