Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Healthy food!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Food
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ossan-poohsan

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: Healthy food!! Reply with quote

Japanese foods are healthy and delicious.
Have you ever eaten fermented soybeans? It's good taste.
What Japanese foods do you like?
Bob S.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:39 am    Post subject: Re: Healthy food!! Reply with quote

Ossan-poohsan wrote:
Japanese foods are healthy and delicious.
Have you ever eaten fermented soybeans? It's good taste.
Natto? Razz Kanto people like strange foods.
I like Hiroshima style okonomiyaki. I try to get to Okonomi-Mura whenever I pass through that city. I was also impressed by the thick flavorful miso nikomi udon when I visited Nagoya last year.
ad-miral

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only know shushi and I like it.
Ossan-poohsan

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like sushi too. There are many different kinds. For example a hamburger steak is on rice, a shrimp is on rice, tuna, natto, corn salad, pickles...I like everything.
Have you ever eaten Japanese foods? Smile
MaiteR

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello!

I�m Spanish and I also like a lot Japanese food, because it has a good taste and it is very healthy. I�m always waiting for a chance to go to these kinds of restaurants.

However, my favorite healthy food is what you can find in Mediterranean diet. Have you heard anything about it? It�s typical in the South of Europe (Spain, South of France, Italy, Greece and Malta).

This kind of diet consists on a basis of vegetables, fruit, nuts, bread and other kind of cereals. The main food is wheat, olive oil, fish and less meat than other countries. It�s usual to drink a little glass of wine too with each meal.

As you can see, this is a healthy diet and it fights against heart diseases and Alzheimer. That�s the big reason why doctors recommend to following this diet.

Maite (Barcelona)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Food All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: