Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

would you feel affected by a bisexual partner?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

would you feel comfortable if you boyfriend/girlfriend was bisexual?
yes
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
no
75%
 75%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 4

caz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 2:27 pm    Post subject: would you feel affected by a bisexual partner? Reply with quote

I was just wondering, if you discovered that your boyfriend/girlfriend was bisexual, would this make any difference to your relationship with them? I am not asking whether homosexuality is right or not i am questioning how it can affect a heterosexual relationship. What do you think?
advoca

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. I would feel very uncomfortble. It is not natural to be bi-sexual. I would saparate immediately.
caz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 11:20 am    Post subject: would you feel affected by a bi-sexual partner? Reply with quote

why do you think that being bi-sexual is unnatural? would you feel threatened or disgusted? this is in reply to advoca
Excalibur

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 2:31 pm    Post subject: Re: would you feel affected by a bisexual partner? Reply with quote

caz wrote:
I was just wondering, if you discovered that your boyfriend/girlfriend was bisexual, would this make any difference to your relationship with them? I am not asking whether homosexuality is right or not i am questioning how it can affect a heterosexual relationship. What do you think?

hiiii Very Happy
I just thinking about what will be my reaction if I knew that my couple is bisexual. Honestly, I guess that I dont like it. Nevertheless, if he/she has been bisexual and his/her feeling are bisexuales I won't throw my couple away.
Otherwise, it would be much different if he/she tell me that he needs having sex with others people because he/she is bisexual. I have never justified that my couple having sex because of he /she feels bisexual.
advoca

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 2:14 am    Post subject: Bisexuality Reply with quote

In reply to Caz, I do not think that being bisexual is normal.

I would not like to think my partner was having sex with someone of the opposite gender as well as with me.
missmacphisto

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 8:47 am    Post subject: Above all: RESPECT Reply with quote

Since my partner didn`t betray me ....and above all if he RESPECTED me...that would be fine..

However, I`ve never found a bisexual trustable since (most of them) use the "bisexuality" as an excuse to explain their faults.
In adition, I think homossexualism as well as bisexualism is not normal.

I do respect those as human beings but please don`t try to make me believe this is natural.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Opinions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: