Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

You care health?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Health and Fitness
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iswriting

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:22 am    Post subject: You care health? Reply with quote

Don't you care of health oneself?
I want to get slim body,but keep a healthy! Wink
So, I eating many vegetables and take a good balance foods.
The most important thing is good life style☆
This is very important to healthy diet!!
Do you agree with me? Question
molly1102

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:30 am    Post subject: Re: You care health? Reply with quote

iswriting wrote:
Don't you care of health oneself?
I want to get slim body,but keep a healthy! Wink
So, I eating many vegetables and take a good balance foods.
The most important thing is good life style☆
This is very important to healthy diet!!
Do you agree with me? Question

I agree with you Surprised But, recently I learn about diet Very Happy Of cource eating more vegetables are good for your health Wink But!!!!!! You should eat cereal grain too!!!!!And, you should check that how much calorie we sould take per a day!!!!!Then you follow that Wink And we should do more exercise!!!!!!Exercise is the best way to loose our body weight
Wink It is so hard Crying or Very sad But we have to do it to loose our weight Very Happy
seiko0617

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not have time to care about my health.
Because, recently, I was too busy around my chores/ Crying or Very sad
BUT, I know it is not good !! I try to eat more healthy food..such as to eat more vegetables..and less sweets,for example ..

When I go to school, I am always walking to station every day.
It takes about 15 min per times. it is good for health/ Cool
Winkydragonfly

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone should care his health,doesn't he?

However,not all people have enough time to take care of his health!
So do I !
Since I have been a graduating student,I become very busy!And I have no time to care myself,so I always get ill!
I feel sooo sad!
iswriting

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:44 pm    Post subject: Healt body from one's intention Reply with quote

Everyone try to keep good healh! Very Happy
Perhaps it is difficult for us, so we need will to keep healt. However busy you are, be sure to healthiness. Don't you think?
For example eat a vegetables a lot, of course vegetables mix juice is good! Eat a yoghurt,milk,fruit and so on.
If you have will to good health,you change good life!
From now,let's try Exclamation
Winkydragonfly

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Healt body from one's intention Reply with quote

iswriting wrote:
Everyone try to keep good healh! Very Happy
Perhaps it is difficult for us, so we need will to keep healt. However busy you are, be sure to healthiness. Don't you think?
For example eat a vegetables a lot, of course vegetables mix juice is good! Eat a yoghurt,milk,fruit and so on.
If you have will to good health,you change good life!
From now,let's try Exclamation

Aha,you know so much!
However,I do not think I have enough time to care myself!
Ohhhhh..........
Lsa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All of us have experienced some form of anxiety in our lives; those sweating palms before the start of an examination; the pounding heart on going to the stage are all features of anxiety.
A little anxiety is good in the way that it helps us focus on the task at hand and the body also channels it resources to meet the demands of the job. All of us experience milder forms of anxiety - stress, worry or tension - but when these symptoms collect (or are denied), they can quickly build upto a crescendo. This kind of an anxiety can be severly incapacitating.
hiro1004

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: hi!! Reply with quote

I think so too Exclamation I also want to do healthy diet Very Happy Very Happy However I do not have accurate knowledge about it Very Happy
I do for good health that I play volleyball three times a week, eat a balanced diet, get enough shut-eye,chat with friends and so on.
jerlinhuang

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the same way, I have no more time to care about my health. I think it is not a good life style,but I often eat some health food, for example fruits & vegetables and so on.
Tomorrow, I will go to do a physical examination in the "CIMING CHECKUP". This is the welfare of our company once a year.I hope I'm well~ Laughing
Jenniferdu521

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also do not care about my health very well, but I think for me the main reason is lazy. lazy is a very easy habit,but a very bad habit, I hope I can get rid of it one day.
beibeizhu

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The most important thing is good life style.I dream that keep healty and get slim body ! I must eating many vegetables and take a good balance foods.
viru87

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya healthy diet is very important and it plays very important role. Everyone want to be fit and fine. So healthy food like fruits and vegetables is a must. And everything should be in balance: neither more nor less.
Priyawat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I agree with this, I started to feel the discomfort of the body from fatigue in the work, I think it's time to be thinking about their own health.
AlyssaM

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's so difficult to focus on my health at this time of year because of all the food and sweets that are around me! I'm also much busier than normal with all the rush during the Holiday season right now.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Health and Fitness All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: