Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

how is your mother???
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
garroyov

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:32 am    Post subject: how is your mother??? Reply with quote

FOR MY IS VERY IMPORTANT MY MOM, I LOVE HER SO MUCH, SHE IS VERY BRAVE AND SHE SHOWS ME THE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS AND NECESSARY FOR MY LIFE... HOW IS YOUR MOTHER??
magie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject: my mom Reply with quote

Hi!!
I am a girl from Costa Rica
I don't live with my mom, but she is so nice, she likes to dance and she does it so well.
She likes to cook and she always takes care my family.
She is a good friend.
marvin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:32 pm    Post subject: My mom!!!!!! Reply with quote

For me my mother is the more important in all the world.
She teach me to life and to know that the life is hard but don�t is impossible to achieve our goals...
aimkh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My opinion my mother is the important in the life. I can't give her any

think.I love her .

Regards,
black sea

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love my mother sooo much ^ ____ ^

She is my life
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
emily76921

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:46 pm    Post subject: My Mother Reply with quote

My mother is a forty-eight-year-old woman and she is a companion, who works in a hospital. Since she was a junior high school student, she has had to help chores and take good care of her sibling. Although it was a very tough period, she didn�t give up studying. Besides, she used her leisure time to read large numbers of books and do as many exercises as possible. Therefore, she could answer precisely and got high grades in the entrance exam. Now, she often reminds me of her persistence and teaches me the manners of studying. I really feel an immense gratitude to her. In addition, she is a good counselor, too. Whenever I encountered difficulties, she was the best adviser and gave me probable tips all the time. And then I could walk out of the bad mood quickly. For me, she is not only a great mother but also a good friend. Smile
R.T

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:01 pm    Post subject: my mom Reply with quote

I think that me & my mom have a really good relationship. My mom has always been my goal & would always be. She's smart, caring, good @ cooking,& takes much good care for our family. Me & my mother are like best friends. I tell my mother everything. She always gives me great advices & I love talking to her. I've always wanted to be like my mom. My mom is a teacher @ a high school, & my dream is to be a teacher too. I had that dream ever since I was in elementary. I think that moms are very important. I don't know what I would do without her. I don't live with my mom now but I go to my parents place almost everyday. I do talk to my dad but not as much as my mom. Me & my mom would talk for hours & would never run out of things to talk about.
Ykri

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

for me, my mother is the most reliable and estimable person in my life.
i dont think there is nobody who think about me as much as she does.

however, she passed away a year ago. i was 19 years old. it was very sudden. it sounds like im old enough but i was not old enough to live without her.

after i lost her, i realized how much she was needed for me and loved me. and i wondered if i could give love to her as well as she did to me or not, becaus i didnt really like saying 'thank you' or 'sorry'. i was too shy to say these things.

but now, i feel like i should have said these things when she was alive. i cannot do anything coz she is not here anymore.

so, if you read this, i want u to say 'thank you' or 'i love you' to ur mother so that you will not regret Smile because your mom is only one in the world Smile
Jenniferdu521

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was deeply moved by Ykri's poster.
meanwhile, I feel so lucky that I can live with my mother now, though I have married.
For Ykri's suggestion. I think I will say thank you and I love you to my mother this evenning.

I believe Mom is always the person most love you in the world.
jerlinhuang

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to say"Thank you! "&"I love you!" to my mother.I think that my mother is the best mother in the world. Although I don't live with my mother, she take care my daughter. You know,taking care a small baby is too hardy assignment. However,she never complain with to me.But now,I really so ashamed.I'm not a good mother. Embarassed
Snake777

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love my mom and also my dad ! We are not rich , but we live happily together.
My mom is a good listener.When I feel down, she is always there to help me move on! My mom seems the only best friend that I have.
She is also the best cook ever:) !!!!

BTW, Mother's day is on this Sunday. Any plans to celebrate that day for your mothers? I really want to give her a big hug and say :
''THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME, AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ,MOM!!!"
Well.... To be honest, I have not ever done it before. I don't hug people, and I don't say the corny words =/ Yeah I'm a boring person . I guess, I'd better do it since I'm still lucky to have her around =]
F9750021

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think my mother is very nice. When I was in the bad mood, she will encourage and give me advice to solve the problem. When I am happy, I always like to share with her. Sometimes, She just like my friends. She is a good mother. Ha-ha!! Very Happy
F9750008

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My mother is important to me.
No matter what happened difficult or sad thing,she always support me evry moment.
I feel I am so happy that I can be her son.
I love her so much.
I hope I can repay my mom in someday.
ex547896321

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well...I come form Taiwan. I have two mother.For some reason,I hate them.But I have grandmother.She taught everything and give me love.I thought she is my real mother.
Jenniferdu521

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ex547896321 wrote:
Well...For some reason,I hate them.But I have grandmother.She taught everything and give me love.I thought she is my real mother.

Hi ex547896321,I feel sorry to hear what you said, in my opinion, do not hate anybody, even she is not kind with you. hate will do nothing good for you. so don't hate, be happy!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: