Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Student Association

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rainbowsmile

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:27 am    Post subject: Student Association Reply with quote

Many people may regard student association as an ordinary club, but actually it has a little difference from clubs. The student association consists of several departments. For instance, a department taking charge of activities and a department being responsible for money and so on. Every department is independent but those who join the association will cooperate with each other. Besides, the function of the association is chiefly to hold activities or voice opinion for students. For example, in December, those who join the association will hold a market being full of stands selling hand-made things and anniversary celebrations of the school and in March, there will be a traditional apple festival being held. This activity is mostly designed for people who want to express their love or blessing to people. Moreover, there will be a concert and an election of student association in May. There are many activities that will be held by student association. As far as I am concerned, I joined the association when I attend the school. I learn some experiences that is how to hold activities, how to cooperate with classmates, how to deal with distribution of work and how to have a meeting. What’s more, I also learn some experience about how to talk with seniors. I consider it a good choice to join the association. Though once in a while, I feel busy and tired, in the end, I really get wonderful experiences from activities we held. Thus, unless you join the association, you won’t know how good experience you will learn and how the association it functions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Opinions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: