Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Everything is gonna be all right

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Evangeline

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:29 am    Post subject: Everything is gonna be all right Reply with quote

I only have myself to blame!

I am not sure when on earth I lost my heart to him.

From the beginning,I thought love is love is nothing without him;love is love is everything does;love is love is everythintg to me.

If possible,I would like to promise him my love,and tell him from afar I am thinking of reaching for a love that seems so far!

Yes,Love is so blind that it changed me a lot,a lot,a lot!

There are so many times that I try to say goodbye but I choke;I try to walk away but I stumble;though I try to make it,it's clear that my world crumbles when he walks out.

I know ,I know it that he didn't,doesn't and won't fall in love with me at all.And I never told anyone except my best friend Mola before.Mola just told me that there is no need for me to hold on.But I can't stop to keep myself from thinking of him.

Why am I so stubborn?What I need to do is to get away.To get away!

Tonight,walking through several empty streets,I turn into my empty house,and a hole is also inside my heart.I have no idea what I am going to do now.

"Do not cry,Evangeline!"I spoke to myself again and again."The man who really worths your tears won't make you cry!So what are you sobbing for?"

And,Evangeline,please remember,life is so wonderful that it doesn't only consist of affection.

However,affection is such a difficult thing that I prefer not to try again.

Brace up,everything is gonna be all right.Evangeline,go and open up a new world without any affection which may hurt you again.
Snake777

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there is no chance for you and him , then give up and move on.
As you said, EVERYTHING IS GONNA BE ALRIGHT !!!!With out him, you are still alive, you are still fine and the world is still spinning around !!!! See? It's not a big deal. You gotta get over it >.<

Well, he is probably not the right man for you . No worries, there are still many fishes in the ocean sweetie . Be patient !!!Your day will come =]

Good luck! AND DON'T EVER DO SILLY THINGS ! Hang out with friends and get a life ! Please don't ever listen some stupid sad songs 'cuz it may make you feel worse =.=
Bob S.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's okay to cry. You have a young girl's broken heart. But Snake is correct. You must then go out with your friends and have a life. It will help you forget your broken heart for a while till it can start to heal. Then you will get over him in time. It is normal, it happens to everyone sometimes.
Anuradha Chepur

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken heart - is where alcohol comes in. But you have to be above 18, drink within healthy limits.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Opinions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: