Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Green Tea products

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 9:14 am    Post subject: Green Tea products Reply with quote

Green Tea products are becoming one of the most popular goods in Thailand. It is not amazing that most people choose them because they believe that Green Tea has some composites that are useful for their health. I think that �Polyphenol� at Green Tea product� s label is good word to attract customers to buy Green Tea products because Polyphenol can prevent you from cancer. Moreover, you may not know that it can prevent Heart Disease, stop Dental Decay and Gum Disease, therefore, it is so important ingredient of many products such as drinks, shampoo, soap, cleansing foam, capsules, etc. They �re a lot of brands for you. You can buy them from shops and supermarkets. In my opinion, Green Tea is a good plant because it has several qualities, especially, smells that freshen me. Nowadays, I think Green Tea products are just the fashion. You use Green Tea products, don�t you? Why?
sindrella1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Green Tea Extract is an excellent source of potent, bioflavonoid rich compounds that are high in polyphenols, which are a special class of bioflavonoids. Catechins, and in particular (-) Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG), is the most important polyphenol and has the strongest antioxidant action. Research has shown that EGCG is more powerful than vitamin E in neutralizing free radicals.

An interesting, yet little known, fact about Green Tea is that it is rich in fluoride and therefore can Enhance reduce tooth decay. Green Tea Extract has also been successfully used in the Favorable Effects of respiratory and digestive related conditions and to boost Defense mechanism of body function.
http://www.nutrovita.com/30107/olympian-labs/green-tea-extract.htm
Anuradha Chepur

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Three cheers for green tea!
Bob S.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My missus thought it was unhealthy for me to drink cold diet cola at dinner. It would be better if I had healthy green tea. But I said if I'm eating hot food, I want something cold to drink, preferably low Calorie. So now, when we sit down to dinner, she makes me a glass of iced green tea.
Anuradha Chepur

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iced green tea with a dash of lemon!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Opinions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: