Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How can I look younger than my age?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Health and Fitness
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beibeizhu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:32 am    Post subject: How can I look younger than my age? Reply with quote

With age increasing, I feel my health is worse. Not only in my health,but also on my face. As we all know, everyone likes beatiful forever. Then, how many people can keep do that? If u have some suggestion or ways,please share them with me. I hope to u.
Jenniferdu521

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my opinion:

suitable sports, suitable skin products and keeping you happy.

the most imported way is keeping you happy.

you know, nobody grow old just by a number of years, we grow old by deserting our ideals.

as we grow older, temperament will more and more important than the rosy cheeks and red lips.

Best Regards!
RedRose

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the best way of looking younger than your age is drinking a lot of liquor, getting drunk, then when you look at yourself in the mirror, you may find this drunkard freaking young and attractive and paranoid Razz
Suzanne

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

Americans are always worried about looking younger. If you read any of the American magazines, here is what they will tell you:
- Always use sunblock. Every single day!
- Get plenty of rest. We look older if we don't get enough sleep.
- Drink 8 glasses of water every day. It keeps your skin from looking wrinkled.
- Use a moisterizer on your face and neck. It also keeps your skin healthy and hides the little wrinkles.
-Eat a healthy diet, and don't drink more than 1-2 servings of alcohol a d ay.
- Get exercise--at least 30 minutes a day. This helps circulation, and helps you to not be fat. Extra weight can make you look older.
- Do things that you love! This will keep you happy, and that will make you look younger.

Many American women do these things. Some even pay for cosmetic surgery, because they want to look young, no matter how old they are!
Anuradha Chepur

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vegetarian food, exercise, sunblocks, attitude.
nancy87

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want to look young, act young! Invoke your inner child and do something fun just for the sake of joy. Schedule a fun outing and invite your friends. Find a child under 10 and make a play date. Watch funny movies. Laugh!
david0817

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi i think have a good healthy is good becaus your health is not goin to give to many problems on the future.
Vega

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are what you eat. If you want to look healthy and fit and young looking, then eat healthy foods. Stop smoking and stop or reduce your drinking. Also exercising daily can help you keep fit and healthy inside and out. And drink plenty of water. Your skin loves water and needs it to stay hydrated and moist and great looking.
issariya_j

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The way I see it everyone wants to look their best. Our appearance influences our personality and can boost self-confidence, improving the quality of life. To achieve this, most people regard aesthetic surgery as a sensible option.
Many, celebrities in particular, undergo the surgery because they believe an improved look may allow them to have an edge. Others may have the operation in the hope of maintaining their youthful appearance and I think so. The surgery would be the way to help you. This is one option. That can make you look younger.
If you have already decided to go under the knife, ensure that you follow these guidelines
- Use an accredited hospital or clinic.
- Seek out an experienced and highly trained surgeon.
- Last but not least, don't forget to talk about the possible risks that may be associated with the operation.
If you do not agree with plastic surgery. One of the ways I agree, it is you should always maintain a healthy weight so you will stay in shape and won't need liposuction and getting enough sleep leaves you with fresh and enriched skin. I think good personal hygiene is a very basic step that can improve your looks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Health and Fitness All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: