Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do You Believe The World End? Have you heard about Nibiru?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> The Strange and Mysterious
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marfu4ka

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:35 am    Post subject: Do You Believe The World End? Have you heard about Nibiru? Reply with quote

Hi, guys!
I've read recently about such thing as Nibiru. You can found some additional info in Google or Yandex. The thing is, that Nibiru is seem's to be a planet and it will aproach the Earth in 2012. is This prediction also can be proved by the Mayan's calendar. If the Nibiry will approach the Earth there wiil be climate change and a lot of other bad consequences for the mankind. What is your opinion?
ChuckAD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not think that the Mayans' calendar can prove anything.

But it is still an interesting topic. I've watched the Esoteric Agenda movie or documentary or whatever you might want to call it, and thought it was entertaining. The first part is about that end of the world in 2012. Look it up, it's on Google video.

I had never heard of Nibiru before, I'll definitely try to look it up when I have some spare time.
Bracha

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:26 am    Post subject: Hercolubus or Red Planet Reply with quote

I don't know if it is the same planet but I have heard about Hercolubus, here's the video link:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBPIDGIpuhw
Melorina

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:04 pm    Post subject: Might Be...? Might Not Be...? Reply with quote

Well, I don't know if the world really ends in 2012. It's because of the movie "2012", people starts getting scared what if really happens. But, if it really ends, what would we be able to do from now on? It's only 3 years left. I'm also afraid if I think that the world really ends, but I don't know what we can do about it. The history that human beings have been creating caused? Or it's the right time, as all the Mayan or whatever acient things said? Or it's the natural things that is supposed to happen?
In either ways, we, human beings should spend the day fullest!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> The Strange and Mysterious All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: