Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Whose live concert do you think is interesting?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hanacha

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 8:42 pm    Post subject: Whose live concert do you think is interesting? Reply with quote

Hi! I�m hanacha!I live in Japan. I�m a collage student studying English, Chinese. I like music very much!! What kind of music do you like? I like HIPHOP, R&B, gospel, ska, Rap and so on...! Do you know Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra? Recently I went theirs live concert. It was very cool and interesting! Crystal Kay and m-flo are exciting too!! Razz I have never been to a foreign musician�s concert! So I want to go a lot of s concert!
And now I�ll go to EMINEM�s live!! I�m very looking forward to seeing his performances Rolling Eyes Whose live concert do you think is interesting?I want to talk to you about music! Please tell me about a good musician and great artist!! Very Happy Smile
gelsmurf

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I personnaly think Eminem sucks bigtime, he's not a real artist.
I like a lot of metal and punk music, and I also like listening to soft rock, I like coldplay and anathema. I guess coldplay ust be one of the best live performances
Pamela12

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

�Live & In Concert: Star Wars..Sounds awesome!! Some of the best movie music ever. Any music lover should appreciate that�. and I'm not just saying that because I'm a Star Wars nerd. I saw a preview of it today at Comic Con and it looks amazing.
Veroz

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:15 am    Post subject: the concert that i think is most intresting. Reply with quote

I think the LiL wayne concert is very intresting. It has allot of action going on. Also Lil Wayne rocks,I love his songs. Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: