Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where are you going on last holliday?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Holidays
View previous topic :: View next topic  
batoptuta

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 5:57 pm    Post subject: Where are you going on last holliday? Reply with quote

Sad I went to played golf with my father at Bangpakong golf country.It was very funny.I had done it quite well.I made an "Hole in one" in par 9th.Everybody was be bewildered.I said it was very easy to done it.HaHaHa.Nobody belived me.They think I was very lucky.Not only that , I had go to Rajaburi and Cholaprathan golf club too.That was very tried but it was very funny too.And "Where are you going?".You can tell me. Nitipong Lekhalawan
Jakkapan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 10:06 pm    Post subject: Hobby Reply with quote

Hello, my name is Jakkapan. My hobby is a programing with computer. My free time will writed VHDL language. I has no leisure for watch T.V. or shopping .I happy for my free time because I like at home for holiday . I can write 5 language is C , C++ , Pascal , VHDL and Assembry languages. Although I like write programing but some time I would like to draw a picture too. I like catoon drawing such as Dragon Ball Z. I will keep to the album. This is my hobby in the free time and you. You should find your hobby to meet because you will happy in your holiday .
winnie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 3:56 am    Post subject: hobby Reply with quote

dear all,
hi , i would like to share with you about my hobby!
indeed , i love music very much !! and i enjoyed to play piano whenevet i am sad or happy!
music is something that can made me feel touching!!

Besides i like drawing! Drawing beautiful scenic and some cute cartoon!
also , i like sports very much ! I am a quite sporty girl ! Very Happy
i start to like reading from this year!!

And under this few hard years , i start to like writing diary , because i can express my feeling on the paper which i can't easily speak out!

so how about you?!?
winnie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 3:59 am    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

dear all,
indeed , i love music very much !! and i enjoyed to play piano whenevet i am sad or happy!

And under this few hard years , i start to like writing diary , because i can express my feeling on the paper which i can't easily speak out!

so how about you?!?
steele

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 9:00 pm    Post subject: Re: hi Reply with quote

winnie wrote:
dear all,

so how about you?!?
hi winnie do you often write diary?it is a difficult work. sometimes i write diary too.but i only write some funny things on it. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
winnie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 11:01 pm    Post subject: diary Reply with quote

hi steele ,
yes , i like writing diary!but in fact , i don't write it every day!! Very Happy
it is because studying have become increasingly busy when i am growing up !
so i will just write something that i think it is special ,or some memorable things which i want it to be remembered by me !!

indeed , i like writing letter most !!because through writing letter , i can share my feeling and my thoughts with my friends on the paper!!
you know , sometimes , there are something which is very difficult to speak out . for examples some sad affairs , love affairs ...etc. So i will try to speak out in an other way ---writing letter!

So , i am very much enjoy receiving letters !!whenever i received a letter , i will feel exceeingly happy and excitied !
and i start writing letter when i am in the age of 11!and in my pirmary school , girls ,there, seems very much enjoy writing letters!!
however , when time goes by , we can't keep it !!
because we all busy with our weon things!

so till now , i am still looking for pen friends ! Wink

stop here !
winnie
steele

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2003 3:32 am    Post subject: Re: diary Reply with quote

winnie wrote:
hi steele ,
yes , i like writing diary!but in fact , i don't write it every day!! Very Happy
it is because studying have become increasingly busy when i am growing up !
so i will just write something that i think it is special ,or some memorable things which i want it to be remembered by me !!

indeed , i like writing letter most !!because through writing letter , i can share my feeling and my thoughts with my friends on the paper!!
you know , sometimes , there are something which is very difficult to speak out . for examples some sad affairs , love affairs ...etc. So i will try to speak out in an other way ---writing letter!

So , i am very much enjoy receiving letters !!whenever i received a letter , i will feel exceeingly happy and excitied !
and i start writing letter when i am in the age of 11!and in my pirmary school , girls ,there, seems very much enjoy writing letters!!
however , when time goes by , we can't keep it !!
because we all busy with our weon things!

so till now , i am still looking for pen friends ! Wink

stop here !
winnie
oh you aren't writing diary everyday?? Twisted Evil i am as the same as you are.i only write something special too.you are looking for a pen friend?? use chinese or english? Confused
abdel

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey i went the last holiday to morocoo. i have a graet time, it was very hot in morocco. And the girls, oooooh, the girls are very beautiful and very hot.. the girls are from different places from europe. They are very hot and they want you to chase them. thats wy i had a really good time.
Nabe

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 6:28 pm    Post subject: Nabe Reply with quote

Hi. I'm a japanese college sutudent.

Last holiday, I played volleyball with my friends.
I like sports very much, but recently, I don't have much time to play something Crying or Very sad

And watched movie! Have you ever watched "LEON".
I have watched it many times. It's Very good movie!!
gold ring

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 8:12 am    Post subject: hiiii Reply with quote

hii friends
last summer holiday i visited Germany it was forth time that i visited Germany becouse my brother was studdying there ......about my holiday there the weather was so hot and there were no air condation as my country so we couldnt coplate our vacation there so we returned after 4 weeks although we decided to spend 6 weeks .... also we visited Holand which is 45_60 min from Germany i mean from our residence in Germany becouse as u know Germany is very big country and we visited broxcel too .... but hoppy am really dont have real hoppy am really poor girl
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Holidays All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: